/vegan hate thread/ Triggered vegan jannies edition

Attached: vegan-price-comparison.jpg (1920x1920, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYlmhp2fMJ4
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7072647/VIRPI-MIKKONEN-admits-vegan-diet-ruined-health-brought-early-menopause.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: veganism-causes-manletism.jpg (669x916, 151K)

Vegan cucks getting beat up by based Argentinian farmers:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYlmhp2fMJ4

Attached: vlc-record-2019-07-29-23h56m34s-y2mate.com - veganos_invadieron_la_pista_de_la_exposicion_rural_y_lo (1920x1080, 2.71M)

i wonder who could be behind the vegan diet

Attached: 1562589547675.png (899x725, 58K)

Attached: a stupid cunt vegan.png (656x960, 528K)

I can't figure it out. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Attached: who-pushes-veganism.png (586x840, 208K)

Attached: vegans will let you know.jpg (960x754, 87K)

>it’s real and she actually believe it

> tfw no crazy vegan gf

and the sheep will pay
stupid people deserve to be ripped off.

nice, need more of this

All vegans have haemorrhoids because they eat so much fibre.

Attached: bc78741c9cbed19e60f7c48a2b3c42eb-d.jpg (317x475, 28K)

these people deserve to die, we need to stop trying to save them
just let nature take its course

Attached: vegans-in-charge-of-being-fucking-insane-2.png (597x782, 520K)

>ECNALUBMA
sorry I don't speak canadian, what does this mean?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7072647/VIRPI-MIKKONEN-admits-vegan-diet-ruined-health-brought-early-menopause.html

When will they learn?

Attached: ex-vegan-roastie.jpg (1329x1047, 577K)

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

> it took a dressed up chink to convince her stop killing herself.

It's so people can see Ambulance in their rearview mirrors. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1552506225422.jpg (231x219, 7K)

She just wanted to let him know that she was a vegan

Be honest. If lab-grown meat becomes affordable, would you prefer it?
I heard it tastes as good, if not better than normal meat

Attached: 6B99E671-AE96-4DD3-974B-77F4F6295D03.jpg (940x526, 170K)

Meat is meat. If they manage to create lab grown meat identical in price, taste, and quality to normal meat than sure.

Attached: 1553028325936.jpg (543x549, 73K)

Do ambulances and other emergency vehicles not have flashing lights and sirens in Canada? I've never seen a U-Haul truck with flashing lights all over it in my rear view mirror and though, "Gee, I wonder if that's an ambulance."

Attached: Am I Retarded.jpg (552x476, 19K)

if its meat but not meat, in the sense that it gives the same vitamins, amino-acid profile and macros than sure why the fuck not

Most vegans only eat beyond burgers as a treat though user. I've only eaten a beyond burger once for the novelty of it. My main protein sources are lentils (116 grams of protein per dollar where I live) TVP (65 grams of protein per dollar where I live and I live in a place where it's hard to find and expensive), peanut butter (85 grams of protein per dollar where I live). If I'm cutting I eat seitan, and the vital wheat gluten to make it is about 50 grams of protein per dollar where I live and 112 grams of protein per dollar if I buy a to months supply on amazon, which is over $25 so I get free shipping even though I don't have prime. You could also just keep making new prime accounts (you can use the same debit card for multiple accounts.) If I'm not cutting I just eat extra grains and frozen broccolli to get in the threonine I'd get from the seitan otherwise. For comparison, most meats in my area end up being about 50 grams of protein per dollar, so the average amount of protein per dollar I get from plant foods I get on a day is significantly higher than the protein I'd get from meat on a day. I have saved a significant amount of money since I went vegan, and I eat the same macros and better micros than I used to. The only thing that is more expensive for me is onions milk, which is about twice the price of regular milk where I live; however, that increase in price is far outweighed by what I save elsewhere.

>a to months supply
I meant "a two months supply"

i have a friend who's father just passed away yesterday. I could only imagine the amount of rage they would feel if this bitch said some bullshit like this

what the fuck are you talking about? Yeah all the letters are backwards, but why the fuck is the word itself the wrong direction? It would still say ECNALUMBA even in a mirror you fuckin retarded frog poster

Attached: 1564406938901.jpg (1080x1077, 57K)

>stab a motherfucker EIGHTY times
>too weak to do any real damage
>doesn't even die
Veganism, not even once.

american education

bro come on...

Anyone have pastas from former vegans on fit? They're quite eye opening.

>post if you have any annons

Attached: I went vegan for a year.png (1805x307, 78K)

We will never make better "meat", It would be the equivalent of making a whey protein smoothie, you could just drink milk or kefir instead and save your money. The brainlets will buy it and lose t from all the processing it goes through and eventually die of cancer while i go to my butcher everyday and get some fresh lamb chops

Coincidental thread deletion incoming in 10, 9, 8...

>top comment
kek

Michael Greger eats the diet he recommends and recommends the same thing to Jews and gentiles. If he were trying to kike the goyim he wouldnt eat the diet he himself recommends, or make up some scheme whereby Jews don't have to follow it.

Greger is mainly focuses on the health consequences of diet, both good and bad from all different kinds of food. He doesn't spend a lot of time arguing the morality or even healthiness of veganism. He mostly promotes the health benefits of a whole food plant based diet and discusses the negative health consequences of all different kinds of foods, including unhealtht vegan "foods" like oil, processed food, salt, etc.

The guy is a Jew. Jews are bad. But what he is saying about diet is the truth.

>why not?

Because it would be bad for you. It would give you heart disease, high blood pressure, and cancer. Just like real meat. I wouldn't eat that shit. Have some respect for your body.

He also recommends walking daily for exercise and you can see some of his videos he is (obnoxiously) walking on a treadmill while doing skype interviews etc. So hes a dirty Jew, walking must be unhealthy too.

One is the impossible burger, one is beyond meat, and the last one is dog food, guess which one is which Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190629_173419.jpg (1947x821, 347K)

I was vegan on and off for 5 years. Turned me into a skinny fat lanklet. I have been eating animal products for a year now and am much bigger already but it will probably be a few years until I fully recover from basedboyhood. Probably the reason why I can't grow facial hair at 24 is because I was vegetarian from middle school up to college and then was vegan until 23.

Do you have gains brother

Yes, we'd like to see your vegan gainz

Attached: 1562274116959s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

Is it possible to be healthy as a vegetarian though? Honestly I have no qualms about eating meat and do it, a lot, but I sort of want to try vegetarianism because I do feel SLIGHTLY guilty about killing things. I killed stuff myself on a farm so I feel like I earned the privilege to eat meat anyways.

But can vegetarianism work for being healthy? What if I just drank a shit ton of whey protein, took lots of nuts, had a varied diet with fruits, use lots of multi-vitamins and supplements like I already do, etc.? How exactly do vegans end up so malnourished?

Lack of vitamin B12, iron, and other micronutrients that are abundant in meat and easily digested. They can be supplemented in fortified foods and multivitamins, but they aren't as bioavailable meaning that cannot be easily absorbed, if at all.

You can be relatively healthy if you eat dairy while not eating meat, but you still benefit from animal cruelty on an industrial scale. Farm animals are literally the slaves of humanity. Fuck it though, we are humans. We mastered animals and land to feed the billions of us throughout history. Yes, animals suffer on our whims, but what is the alternative? If there is a good answer that can keep us at optimum health, I am willing to listen.

Nah just shitty genes bro. The way she goes I guess. Sorry about your mild retardation(willingfully being vegan) and no gainz tho

Obviously he has no gains. No need to expose the man

Attached: 1566840153643.jpg (900x856, 856K)

Ya bro I fell for the trap. Trying to help others out along the way

I would very much rather live to 50 looking and feeling like a god than live to 100yo looking like the shriveled ballsack of a jew rat like this dumbbass faggot

Attached: 1559917573705.jpg (438x580, 45K)

Your sacrifice will not be wasted brother. We all walk different paths, but we're all going to make it. Except for coomers...They can go ahead and died

Attached: 1559421522016.jpg (618x741, 75K)

This guy sounds like he knows what hes talking about, probably a PhD biochemist.

what sick fuck gives a dog meatless dog food?

Based dubs of sarcasm

Attached: 1566793691576.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

>Imagine making your dog or cat a vegan.
Almost as dumb as being a human vegan. Almost

Met a vegan qt the other day. She was fucking delusional.

I asked her if she was supplementing b12 and she said taking "exogenous pills full of poison" isnt her thing.
She also exclaimed that mtf trans should be able to compete agaisnt women and that it isnt unfair because "testosterone has no effect in force and speed" (I dont know why she said this, no one was talking about this)

I was pretty weirded out, would've still smashed tho.

Yeah instead of using protein powder you should drink milk which has mammalian estrogen a well known booster of testosterone

Could've literally used your high T force and speed to convince her.

Post gains

Attached: look-around-you-see-a-post-you-wonder-who-could-6274459.png (500x689, 54K)

>almost all of them are women
>le "arthoe" outfit and hairstyle
>"im not like the other girls"

Imagine having dishes so shit that a burger is considered a treat.

Vegans BTFO

I like how all of meat, onions, veggies, grains, veganism and pretty much every other diet possible are all the jews

man they must be so good and smart to not only control everything but also put out conflicting diets and industries

Nice try

Attached: I+sure+wonder+who+could+be+behind+this+post+_90a7f3d1a2ca3a26f729b5ad157a17c5.png (453x557, 50K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1367x754, 99K)

Jews are amazing if true

Jow Forums is always right

Can you prove it that he does?

that's actually Aajonus, and heheman, perspective on disease too though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794

Attached: 1566879077464.webm (720x720, 2.88M)

based furry vegan poster

i’m a vegetarian for the most part, but eat fish around twice a month
i’ve lost and kept off 60+ pounds, with minor strength gains

>vegetarian for the most part
>lost and kept off 60+ pounds
Well, sure. Because there's less available nutrition in a vegetarian diet than there is eating meat. It would be a valid weight loss strategy if not for the problem of brain fog, and what to do about maintenance.

Attached: vegan egg.webm (796x720, 2.08M)

Attached: vegan protest.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Bioavailability makes sense as an issue.

The argument against dairy is retarded by vegans. Also same with the argument against eggs since 90%+ of vegans would also say it isn't murder to do abortion. Sure, you can improve the treatment of animals. But the act itself is a brilliant deal for them if treated well. They get cared for, no predators, an easy free life and we take milk and eggs and such. If you want to improve treatment of animals, speak with your dollar and support businesses that have humane treatment and encourage others to do the same. Let the market do its job. I know you are for consuming animals and their products, but the arguments against animal byproducts just pisses me off due to its retardation.

OOOOOHHHHH FAAAAAAAAK IM COOOOOOOOOOMING LION PUSSY SO GOOD AAAAAUUUUUUUUUHHHHH
COOOOOOOOOOMIMMMMMINNGGG

My grandfather died 2 weeks ago. I would unironically rape some sense into this thot

>soibois leading easy, overprivileged lives fill the void in their empty souls by disrupting people making an honest living
what else is new?

i absolutely love this video, but the funniest part for me is the girl in the foreground right at the beginning; every ounce of undeserved, self-righteous piss and vinegar she had in her while posting selfies on the way to her gook friend's near demise, captioned "about to go protest animal rights! #vegan #activist" is immediately gone - for those moments that she's trapped she just looks like a retarded, frightened ape. she's not even the one in danger, not even CLOSE, in fact she's probably the safest one there. and yet she's the most jumpy of them all

just in general, what a fucking absolutely autistic idea only vegan retards like this could come up with. hey guys, let's go string ourselves up with metal bikelocks by the neck to the semi-automated chicken eviscerating machine being operated by a clueless, apathetic, underpaid, sub-80 IQ illegal, and then give all the identical keys to our most beta team member

fucking retards

Attached: 1556420795319.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Please be bait

never making it sorry bros

Fuck me yanks are dumb

>angry manlet kicks someone already down
>carnicucks somehow think this shows strength

>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

>stomach pH level in humans
>with food in stomach

Yes, let's put it this way, else the pH level in humans would show in the level of scavenger birds. Vegans are so disingenuous

Attached: journal.pone.0134116.t001.PNG.png (1612x2625, 1.43M)

She just didn't try real veganism.

Attached: 6eizIX2.jpg (480x633, 108K)

americans are retarded

It is much easier to have a good diet as a vegetarian. If you care about animals buy eggs and milk at your local bio farm. You could also consider being pescatarian and only eating fish that was farmed.

I'm sorry user. I'm sure some migrant will rape her soon

kek

where is this? i want to kick some vegans too...

Attached: 1566684199955.jpg (550x547, 49K)