What's the simplest and easiest way to just lose weight? I don't care about lifting or any shit like that...

What's the simplest and easiest way to just lose weight? I don't care about lifting or any shit like that, I just wanna be skinny instead of having a fat-thor physique.

Attached: aputu.jpg (657x527, 23K)

Just don't eat, teenage girls figured out this lifehack a hundred years ago

Eca stack
Fasting
Dhea
Zinc
Cod oil

I unironically don't know what any of these mean

Don't eat retard sage

simplest and easiest yea, that would be starving yourself for a while, but not ideal, google TDEE calculator, figure your number, eat less than that, monitor results, adjust accordingly, don't expect more than 1lb difference a week and there will be plateaus, it took you a long time to become garbage, it'll take a while to fix it

But how do i resist the urge to eat

No chance you look like fat thor. You probably look more like boogie

Having some will power you sack of shit. Try mounting a mirror on your fridge

Eca is ephedrine and caffeine, if you’re in America you can’t get ephedrine on its own, only in bronkaid
Caffeine pills are legal though
Fasting is where you don’t eat for 12 hours or more
Dhea, zinc and cod liver oil are supplements that boost testosterone and in turn kill fat
Eca makes you feel full but you sweat, your right hand falls asleep and your heart rate goes up but it’s worth it

Attached: B889CA25-7A3B-449F-B988-B8514C51B117.jpg (750x566, 359K)

I literally do, kinda okay upper body and then the lower body is a jiggly blob

have willpower, I don't recommend not eating, but eat less as I said above, if you don't monitor your calories you'll never get anywhere, it isn't easy, and you either have the willpower or you don't, if were simple then everyone would have no problem doing it

Go to a nutritionist, simple as that.

>doubt

I'm too lazy, I'll try not eating

Well, I'm not boogie atleast. I can still see my pener

Ask yourself if you want to be a fat sack of shit your whole life. Also cocaine, cigarettes

This is your biggest issue just like with all fat people. Denial. You refuse to accept how bad you look. You struggle to admit it unless pushed on it. Once you come tk terms with how fucking bad your situation is you might actually get the will power to not ram food down your swollen throat

Fast while taking yohimbine + caffeine, and get a little bit of sodium and potassium every day. Just like -1/2 tsp each for the day is plenty. You don't need to go full retard with snake juice. You'll lose weight extremely fast and will still have energy and won't feel very hungry at all, especially after the first three days. If you use a rowing machine while watching anime you can burn like 2000 calories in three hours while barely breaking a sweat. I've lost upwards of 2 pounds a day doing this.

If you happen to live in the Netherlands, what are some good stores to get these?

Amazon is probably your best bet for yohimbine. Good luck finding it locally anywhere. Caffeine is easy, just drink some tea or black coffee.

Attached: 1524712676009.png (587x436, 36K)

If you aren't beyond eating supplements then 5HTP. Shit makes my stomach hurt so I won't eat as much but its an extreme method only to be used for a short amount of time.

6 weeks ago i weighed 96kg, i started literally eating less and just sitting on my ass browsing Jow Forums and playing vidya all day and now im 88kg

auschwitz model

Just stop eating

Attached: Auschwitz_I_(22_May_2010).jpg (3872x2592, 3.59M)