/VGN/ - Virgin General

Welcome, fellow virgins.

Introduce yourself.

>age
>are you a KHV
>Why do you think you're still a virgin?

Attached: nude feels.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8326617
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EVERYONE
MAXIMIZE YOUR VIRGIN POWER

Attached: mm.png (1000x696, 1.25M)

>18
>kissless, not hugless
>not confident enough, too much of a pussy i guess.

>23

>I kissed one girl at 13 but got anxious and ghosted her. same at 16

>I'm too neurotic. I can't let loose and enjoy myself anymore. I've become paralyzed in social situations and it just makes me too boring for anyone to take interest in me. I also spend 97% of my time alone in my apartment so there isn't much opportunity to meet a girl.

Khv
My religious views for sure, but I also couldn't do it without feeling attachment to the woman.
I don't want to have my heart broken by someone who is just having another fling.
Also I'm afraid of what women might do to me.

Attached: 1554589728487.png (796x1060, 407K)

>18
>Just a kissless virgin
>My lack of certain social skills and fear of rejection or embarrassment. When I was a kid I just thought it would happen eventually without me even trying, so I ended up here without ever having even asked a girl out. I think I probably have AVPD too.

>24
>kissless virgin - I got hugged and held hands with my oneitis (some of my best memories for sure)
>ugly, introverted, boring, poor, and severely autistic; I have nothing to offer to a woman
At this point I'm just learning to accept that this is how my life is going to be. I simply don't see things changing much from how they are now. Maybe I'm just meant to be alone.

Attached: bee urself.png (351x419, 13K)

>22
>just a virgin
>no time, no desire to deal with women, i am a selfish manchild

>22
>No
>I can't get past the mental block of making the first move.

It's not that I'm some sort of anti-social creep, I've got friends and I can be charismatic. In pretty much any other way, I'm damn near a normie, but romantic/emotional intimacy is completely alien to me and I can't read the signs.

Case in point: I've got this female friend, thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal and always very open about her sex life. She has a bf, but I get the vibe that that doesn't matter much to her. She invites me over to her place the other night, goes and makes a tinder in front of me (for "a girl to cuddle with", apparently). At one point, I tickle her chin, because we're at that point in the night where we're just poking each other to see what happens. She tells me "that made my nipples hard" and what do I do?

I lie back on the couch and mumble to myself "Damn, that's...that's some information...". I couldn't think of what I should have said but I could have easily done something there, if only I knew what it was.

>20
>khv
>ugly, no confidence, social anxiety, probably autistic, paranoid of being kidnapped/killed

>26
>KHV
> Haven't really felt the need

Think is the bad part of having pretty much the whole family so close to you

>15
>kissless virgin, had girlfriend once but she acted like she hated me.
> Boring piece of shit with no hobbies or appealing attributes.
> Low self-esteem
> Bad at small talk
> Can't make the first move

I guess I still have a few years left on me, but I don't see anything getting better anytime soon

I'm going to give you the best advice anyone here can give you.

Get the fuck off this website while you still can. I'm not joking, I'm not kidding, I'm not being ironic.

Get the fuck off here right now if you want a chance at a fulfilling life filled with people you will love.

This wojack has always intrigued me. Anybody know the origin of it?

>>age
>>are you a KHV
virgin, i hand holded with some girls even tho for hem it was just a virgin i got a kiss from a dare
>>Why do you think you're still a virgin?
because i cant approach women i put them on a fucking pedestal and they can tell

>20
>Kissless virgin
>Basically i look like Chad fusion with Filthy Frank . Although i have no social skills issues, but still cant get a pussy. Having a lot of girls as friend but cant make one become my girlfriend
>Good at making first move and greeting but suck at the rest
>fml
>Im asian btw

yes
I'm too afraid to drive. My fear takes control when I do and got almost hit several times. So I end up just being at home with my parents for months on end. Uni starts up in september and hopefully I'll make friends then thanks to new meds giving me some confidence. However, it's been years since I've had a friend at all so it probably won't go well.

I've come a long way from 5 years ago when I could barely function in public. I'm so far behind now, for my age, that I don't know how I'll ever get a girlfriend since literally anyone is a better investment than spending time with me.

I'm even afraid of making friends online. Can you believe it? Too scared to use a mic, etc. What a loser.

>21
>Yes
>I don't have any interest in having sex with someone i don't love, and ive only had the courage to ask one girl out. (I got rejected) anyways, everyone i get to know thinks im really weird, and thats even though i consciously try to hide how weird i am.

>age
19 almost 20
>are you a KHV
yes, kissless handholdless hugless and a virgin
>Why do you think you're a virgin?
i honestly dont know, but im too introverted and have 0 social skills toward anyone and especially none toward girls. honestly just hoping for a girl that i like to ask me first but that will never happen because both are shy. im also too afraid of being rejected because i have no self confidence and will probably never ask a girl out again because of it. i want to believe i can find my first girlfriend soon but i have been losing hope pretty quickly. i think its pretty much over for me if it doesnt happen within the next/last two years i have left for university. why do was i born to be an autistic short black

>23
>only virgin
No friends, small town, single mother, still live home.

The story writes itself.

Attached: alex.png (214x284, 136K)

>24
>No
>I am just not very good looking, though I am not willing to settle for some whore

>25
>Never hugged any female that wasn't family so KHV
>Was an overweight outcast in highschool. Now I am an okay weight NEET shut in browsing Jow Forums or Youtube all day.

Attached: 1556169114547.jpg (1033x1033, 49K)

>age
>Are you a KHV
Yes
>Why do you think you're still a virgin
50% girls being garbage, 40% me having a horrible personality, 10% wasted opportunities of dating girls that could have been into me

you're a virgin and a single mother?

>28
>KHV
>good fucking question

>22
> Ive kissed one boy like 5 years ago, Ive hugged other girls but im not a lesbian. Never had any relationships and the only real pure unconditional love ive ever felt is from my mom

> I am absolutely trash to men. I am everything they hate: Fat, ugly and brown. I'm shaped like a barrel with two mosquito bites at the front, so basically like the image. Even when I try to look my best, I'm the ugliest of the bunch. I feel I could take care of a man someday but to this point, I've learned to be alone all the time It has gotten to the point that I dont feel the need to look after someone. Relationships and marriage dont exists, all people cheat, are interested how they can be benefited from you and hate each other and thats all I see every single day: in my parents relationship, in celebrities, in couples at college even between my own friends.

I also know how my life is going to end and if we are brutally honest, nobody is worth the time and energy. Not because I consider myself superior but because I cant spend too much time with somebody without disappointing them, boring them or disgusting them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.41.14 AM.png (812x602, 910K)

He lives with his mother who is a single mother

>age
>are you a KHV
I kissed a girl in middle school so only a virgin
I have no confidence, and can't bench 2pl8 yet

Attached: lurking.png (960x769, 1.14M)

Listen to that guy below me, he knows what the fuck is up. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

>18
>Nope i've fingered girls and have gotten a blowjob before
>Because I'm a turbo manlet autist but recently a girl has been messaging me and we have been getting personal so I will be losing my virginity this week I'm finally making it boys

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (550x550, 140K)

>22
>KHV
I'm had so many opportunities and turned them all down. I don't feel happy or attracted to a lot of women's personalities.

>25
>no idea what that is
>Never tried to lose virginity, I just don't care enough right now

Plenty of people seem to like me IRL and women have even had interest in me but I always see their interest in hindsight, I am completely oblivious to women's "signalling".

>age
>are you a KHV
KHHV
Can't talk with females for shit and I have next to no confidence in myself.
I am not bad looking just grossly underweight and I never message or start a conversation with a girl. Whenever a girl tries to talk to me I stutter until the conversation is over never make eye contact and think about offing myself after it is over. I have the bodytype to be a tranny but I would rather die than take hormones and dress like a female.

Attached: 3595_cxx7xfMN.png (600x600, 144K)

whenever I feel a female coworker talking about sex, or anything dirty with other people I always find it revolting. Seeing women discuss things like that is a major turn off

Attached: disgusting.jpg (720x960, 114K)

> 30
> No, Lost my virginity at 22. Mostly because I was a devout christian.
> I know it isn't easy for some people to lose their virginity. My recommendation is to lower your standards dramatically. Even nailing a slampig boosts your confidence enough to seek out more suitable partners.

>18
>no KHV
> because my girlfriend of the same age has the sexual developement of a 12 year old

Neither of you were invited to this thread. You are both dismissed and I request you close the tab.

Attached: 1533702989973.png (800x799, 616K)

>19
>Virgin. Had the opportunity to fuck but my teacher screwed it up

I haven't found a girl that shares my nerdy things. Also, sometimes I think that uni and my plans for the future will not let me have a girlfriend due to money and time

Attached: 1556138683684.jpg (900x1133, 422K)

GET OUT OF HERE, user. YOU CAN DO IT!

Attached: 1554874943990.png (920x474, 338K)

Hey I was giving some legitimate advice, but if you don't want some free chicken I'll head out. Good luck, user.

>18
>khv
>because I'm fat hedonistic shitlord who stopped caring about relationships long ago

Yes
I'd put it down to developing late both mentally and physically, having been depressed most of my life, and spending far too much time in the virtual world. Looking at things realistically, I'm decent looking, tall, can talk to people and I think I could get a gf if I tried, but I just don't try, or care. Also, excluding my family I can't help but not care enough to maintain any relationships I've formed with people over the years either. I'm aware of the steps I need to take to change but I don't bother or dwell on it, being a khv doesn't make me unhappy or feel anything at all really.

Attached: 1550071506877.jpg (600x800, 128K)

>developing late both mentally and physically
I developed early physically (over 2 meters at 13 yo) but very late mentally

t. 23yo virgin soon to be 24.

>18
>No
>Kleinfelters syndrome, basically I have 2 X chromosomes and a Y so I was born male with a heavy lack of testosterone which fucked up my puberty which I'm not even sure I had, my voice destroys my confidence because I sound like a ten year old but my height and looks keep it somewhat intact, I'm still guaranteed to be a virgin for life since my dick is the same length and girth of my thump and sex is basically impossible.

Attached: 1480277260948.gif (648x595, 401K)

>18 years old
>never hugged, hand holded, kissed, or fucked a girl ever
>am a 6/10 6'6" proto-Chad
>don't have a girlfriend because i'm autistic as fuck
>about 1/4 of the time i go outside, i see a cute girl eye-fuck me
>girls will go out of their way to talk to me but there's a demon inside me that strangles my tongue and i can't talk to her, i don't even know what to say
>they get disgusted by my spilling spaghetti and fuck off

There's a cute waitress that seems to like me who works in a drive-thru. I'll probably try to make her my GF soon.

Attached: squid.gif (500x371, 310K)

You can grow your penis no matter your age. It's called dehydrotestosterone.
Lots of people in underground communities use it to permanently increase penis size. Can also be used to permanently deepen your voice.

Be smart, problem solve.

I'll start doing research on that, thanks user

KHHV
no job, NEET lifestyle, fat, unattractive. if i did get a date, i think it would fail, as i am incredibly boring though i do have plenty of close friends, including 3 women. but women wanting a "friend" in a significant other seems to just be a meme from my research

KV, never have done anything romantic in my life
Lack of confidence and social skills. I don't think I can be a good partner. I'm emotionally immature and kinda jealous so I want a KV gf, even if I know that's impossible.

Attached: 1490935307545.gif (500x255, 422K)

Pretty much me i cringe so hard at myself i want to kms real quick.
Had a girl cuddling with me in her bed. I was drunk because i came from an evening with friends, she was completely sober.
She laughed at one of my jokes real hard and pulled me closer, but i was just like paralyzed and did not do anything.
Best memory of my life and for sure the best sleep i ever had but sadly it was over soon after and i did not make any move.

If you are a girl i wont kidnap you *wink wink*

>Age
>are you a KHV
Yes, I've never interacted with opposite sex in real life beyond store cashiers and the like
I have no desire to date or lose my virginity

Attached: chinhands.jpg (526x482, 98K)

>19
>Saving myself for my boyfriend
>who lives in England
>but if I take a trip to England, parents will disown me
>cant even get a job

Attached: 1556505568064.png (744x727, 650K)

>Age
>Kissless
Yes
>Hugless
Yes
>Sexless
No I had such with a prostitute but I still consider myself virgin. I don't think a real girl will ever allow me to fuck her so I will probably die virgin
>Why tho
I m facially 6/10 and also a Manlet at 174cm. I live also in a strange country who hates foreigners so yeah,I have no chance to ascend.

I'm attractive, according to women I know, and I pretend to not be a virgin. I don't really know if I want to get it over with, seems like a lot of trouble, but if I keep doing nothing then I'll quickly become a 30 year old virgin.

Sex seems like Sci Fi to me. I see it on a screen all the time but I can't imagine it in real life. I wouldn't even get hard I bet, I'd just be bemused at this unfamiliar sight, like I'm looking in the 5th dimension.

>24
>got a handjob once
>cant cold approach / never around women
females dont work retail, they all get waitress jobs because they pay more

Attached: 1453678126569.jpg (710x1166, 305K)

>age
>are you a KHV
Kissless virgin
I don't go outside besides school and taking the dog for a walk. Haven't been interested in anybody since 2016.

>I'm too afraid to drive.

is a driver's license and car really this integral to acquiring gf and losing the v card? if so I'm really looking forward to hopefully passing my test in 2 months

>24
>kissless hugless handholdless yadda yadda
>unattractive, social retard, most importantly BORING

no

>23
>no
>girls who desire me also want me to put effort in seducting them, which I'm not a pro at

No, I fucked twice, got my balls sucked etc
Last time I felt a huge sense of shame and disgust right after I came. Haven't (and probably won't ever again) tried hooking up with a female since. Actually got offered yesterday to follow her home, but all I could think of was the shame. Spoke with some friends, apparently this is very common. Don't know how normal persons can fuck multiple strangers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8326617
>In conclusion, transdermal dihydrotestosterone therapy is an effective and relatively safe modality in the treatment of microphallus.
Congrats user, you shall ascend

Attached: 1460219779099.jpg (281x350, 16K)

>age
>are you a KHV
Yes
I was too shy and had (have) low self esteem to approach a girl. Now I just don't care and can't be fucked (no pun intended) to interact with women.

>22
>virgin
>loser

Guys, I'm a fucking total loser virgin and I really have to redecorate my room somehow because it's where I stay 24/7 and I need it to be more comfy. Please rate it and tell me how to make it better.

Attached: 1556544863828.jpg (4160x3120, 1.81M)

1. Get a decent desk
2. Get some curtains that look nice
3. Get a bookcase
4. Get some posters or paintings on the wall
5. Get a plant
6. Get some little figurines like boats or wood or glass stuff or whatever you like for decoration

This is a good desk, isn't it? What desk should I get?

Dht will cause baldness, so do not take it forever.

Seems to me it's too small to hold your screen and keyboard, making typing uncomfortable. Just noticed you don't have a mouse mat, you might like to get one.

>21
>kissless not hugless
>never developed a social life, even as a kid i'd never play or hang out with people outside of school. Even nowadays i have a mental barrier if i were to leave the house, without going to uni, or shopping for errands or other duties for my family.

>19
>kissed and hugged but virgin
>horrible fear of intimacy