How do I get a twink body without using HRT?

How do I get a twink body without using HRT?

Attached: 1521953112478[1].jpg (225x350, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FOURTY PERCENT

Attached: 8E872BA9-743E-49DC-9AEF-CE7D45BEABBD.jpg (441x480, 28K)

Not a tranny, though. I just wanna look feminine and get my anus destroyed

focus on legs and abs

Idk do many hip thrusts and its variations and landmine 360s for a thin core.

do not ask, boogee ded

Attached: boogie.png (100x100, 3K)

Stop eating, be a cardio bunny and throw ass work in.
Also LONDON???

You’ll still suicide anyways

These + genetics

My existensial fear of death makes suicide pretty improbable

Attached: 7934443.png (500x497, 118K)

kys

post body

youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE
OBLIGATORY

Post body (2)

pic related but fuck it
>lift heavy ass weights (use symmetric strength on female mode so that you don't look too off proportion)
>do cardio (for me, it's running)
>eat a high proportion of protein and vegetables
>track your calories for the weight you want
>don't go full retard and do fasted workouts or something like that
>ergo, SQUATZ AND OATZ
>repeat until success or suicide
>post body
>?
>PROFIT

Attached: 35175558.png (308x308, 93K)

Kill yourself and hope reincarnation is real

Twink is a mindset friend. A mindset to submit.

You don't just "twink" like you lift weights, you completely miss the point of being a twink. The goal, the idea, the concept of a twink is to be an eye-catcher; a twink is not just a basic feminine appearance on a guy, it's a vortex for the closet gaze.
So, really, to be a twink, you need to have the mindset that you aren't just slimming and trimming to look "cute", you're changing your body to make insecure men wrestle with their sexual insecurity.
Think about the cutest twinks you've ever seen. Skin as pearly white as the pale moonlight. Skin as a soft as a Charmin bear. Hair as smooth as a velvet gala gown. You look at that twink and you tell yourself, "Holy shit. I'm not gay. I don't want to have sex with a man. I am not at all attracted to men. BUT" and that's when you feel it, deep down, how you want to control him, dominate him, smash him, break him, ruin him, BREED him. And you can TELL, they WANT it that way.
That's what makes a real twink special. You can tell they want to be broken, they want to be taken down and made to please another man, to throw away any semblance of restraint and beg for punishment. Just imagine it: a skinny, 5'6 manlet with dark hair but highlighted edge, his skin as white as the purest Colombian nose candy, and his waist as slippery as an oiled mink. He winks at you, rubs his fingers up his right side (stopping right around his deliciously cute looking perfect pink nipples), and he lets out a small "..mmf" when he sees you undressed, KNOWING that he's lost any claim to manhood, because he wants it that way. His eyes are crying out for you to just obliterate him, make his mind fall into the same ruined state as his fractured "male" pride. "Come at me daddy, fucking make me scream" is written all over his posture, submissive and intentionally in "retreat". That's when you KNOW: do what you want with him.

You can't fake this. You can't "train" this. Trust.

Just be a muscular twink

Behind every gay cat poster is a mentally ill faggot
Post more of these weeb tranny pics

well now I have an erection

HRT makes you grow disgusting tits. Twinks should be guys first and foremost

Attached: 1566826110703.jpg (1080x1155, 122K)

madness... this is true madness

Based and checked

fag

yes

Attached: 1561660997470.png (1006x1080, 756K)

Attached: red_beryl_he's_right_you_know.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

This post might break nofap streak unfortunately

Attached: e875d46.jpg (1080x1259, 73K)

It's more about taking care of your skin than fitness imo. Exercise is important though.

Attached: 1548675260251.jpg (1280x960, 158K)

cumbrain here
god i want to armpit fuck her into oblivion

What should you do to get a nice skin like that?

photoshop

never have seen the sun
moisturizer daily since 6 years old
daddies cummies
mommies milkies

Holy moly that skin, that waist, those proportions. He is beautiful. If I had a cute twink like that I would lift for him and have steel motivation to do the best I could. Would pamper him like a princess and treat him like my slut.

>tfw i'll never have good skin because of seborrheic dermatitis on my face

user why you gotta make me erect. I am trying to nofap here. I am normally a massive sub and I couldn't help but get turned on by this. Making a bottom here want to break a cutie into nothing but my personal onahole.

please, you don't have the means to treat him like s/he deserves

Neck hangs x failure

I mean, true enough. For now. But I would ensure he enjoyed himself, that is a promise.

eat like 1800 calories or less a day and live an exceptionally sedentary lifestyle. I did that for most of my life and i could pass as female even when in guys clothing

Sir, are you the same person who wrote this original, or are you just copypastaing this everywhere that a twink is mentioned?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1566629430773.png (390x348, 125K)

Yeah except you're still fucking a MAN's asshole, which is gross and homo as fuck