Why do i get so cold when I fast?

Why do i get so cold when I fast?

Attached: e34b7b6349529718d120b409d673273f.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Metabolism slowing down. It's nothing unusual or dangerous.

Your body reduces "calories out" by not generating as much heat.
If you lost your job would you keep spending as much money?

>If you lost your job would you keep spending as much money?
Yes

That's why you can't afford food, hence the fasting

because you're gay

I usually produce more bodyheat on a fast.

why do i have no vascularity when fasted? but once i eat my viens start popping out again.

BAT reserves last fuck all, and they're your main heating source when your body is inactive.
If you don't eat, the BAT doesn't regenerate, and you feel the cold more than usual.

If I had to guess it'd do with water retention from sugars and other foods

Unpregnant

Attached: justed-T.jpg (640x400, 71K)

10 days? Ten fucking days!? Holy shit!! The guy is either some kind of reclusive, far eastern monk or drinking protein shakes w/ full fat milk and not counting it.

no energy
your body wants to burn fat but you're bad at it on a cellular level because you're not fat adapted i.e. your (POWERHOUSE OF THE CELLS) are lacking

Try rowing a boat for 4 hours every day for 10 days I guarantee you will lose your bingo wings

>Why do i get so cold when I fast?
youre dying

yo'ur

10 days isn't that extreme lol. it gets extreme at 1 month+, but really fat people can fast for upwards of a year and be fine. how do you think our ancestors survived famines? that's in fact why we're capable of putting on so much damn fat, we're adapted to carry huge energy stores that can carry us through months of minimal/no food

the fact that he lost damn near 15 lbs over 10 days is testament to that... his body was eating pretty damn well from the looks of it, even if nothing went into his mouth

you'r

a lot of that is genetically programmed.. how willing your body is to burn fat. mesomorphs can burn through their fat reserves in a flash without missing a lick, endomorphs tend to slow down their metabolism and preserve their body fat. there are advantages to both strategies, the mesomorph can actually get a BOOST of energy because all of the calories that they were spending to digest food gets rerouted into catabolizing useless tissue + more physical/mental energy encouraging them to find food, endomorphs take the tortoise approach and retreat into their metabolic shell as it were, waiting it out

Is this realistic results?

I'm doing a 28 day starting Sept 1st, tapering down my food intake until then.im 240, 6'5". Doing couch to 5k and 5x5 as well

ectomorphs are in "go-go" mode all the time, preferring to just stay lean all the time (good for low calorie but consistent lifestyles, like rice farmers).. mesomorphs are your temperate climate hunters that like to bulk up when times are good then go into "fight" mode when times get tough, but endomorphs are the types that can make it through a long winter

try taking cold showers, it might force your body to ramp up heat production

>falling for the somatotypes meme in 2019

Attached: 1460919159581.jpg (364x448, 28K)

Any scientific evidence on the whole "morphs" body types?
Serious question. I hear people talk about it but never looked into it

black people store fat on their asses so they can have water but also not die of overheating.
camel people.

Eating food warms you up.
Also this picture is sixpackshortcuts tier

How are you people still thinking that somatypes are a fucking thing? Are you that fucking stupid? There is no such thing as an ectomorph/mesomorph/endomorph you retarded shit heads.

underrated

Attached: 1456696228044.jpg (300x300, 14K)