/plg/ powerlifting general

Don't let the thread die you stupid wankers

Attached: klaarensii kännäden.jpg (506x380, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dcvxe
instagram.com/p/B1rDW2XIzp9/?igshid=1c4rgjaf8tmw6
youtu.be/ZviQpdXvtyY
how.new.ru/
youtu.be/VcY3YSW9vX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i get a form check on my overhead deadlift?
streamable.com/dcvxe

instagram.com/p/B1rDW2XIzp9/?igshid=1c4rgjaf8tmw6

can i get form check on crooked underbelly deadlift

Hit 285x5 today on bench, /plg/ friends. Starting heavy triples next week. Will attempt 315x3 soon. Should get it easily.

Eat more

>high reps =/= volume
>total reps = volume

Total reps != volume
Total reps == reps per set * sets
Volume == Weight used on rep * Reps per set * sets

Anyone who says otherwise is either Jewish or fat.

>doing all your sets the same
Yare yare daze

>He doesn't list all of his values as geometric mean
Yamero

how big should i be?

You play rugby dont you???

Some moron in another thread thinks that wrist wraps and knee wraps provide hydraulic pressure. Why do I even bother leaving this place.

More

How do I fix fake sciatica

Have you tried nerve flossing?

Gunshot to head

eternal swede thread

Attached: 32.png (1378x904, 344K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1526433931183.png (270x344, 50K)

What was the original source for this image.

Mongolia.

But like, that guy has to be a gymgoer. Did he get like that just from living a life of heavy lifting nomadism?

snatch is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL PROWESS. you only downplay this because you're an immobile, unathletic little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing snatch

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce a barbell off your morbidly obese gut for your little bullshit wide grip "bench". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

snatch. is. king.

Attached: 1183969_10_HD.jpg (960x646, 57K)

t. crossfit cuckold who feels intensely insecure about what a weak, shit looking faggot he is. post body/lifts or waddle on back to your bouncelifting thread, ass wipe.

carnivore diet + gomad

what lifts (low bar squat, sumo deadlift and wide grip bench) to have cute loving gf

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-014555_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 719K)

Good personality
Good hygiene
Not entitled
Funny

>failed at step one

give me the programme

Sorry to tell you user, but there isn't one. Girls don't like you because you fail at at least one of the four criteria I outlined, not because you're weak.

WAWTT?
Vid related youtu.be/ZviQpdXvtyY

OH NONONONO. a seething powersharter who cant snatch 60kg has been caught in my web!

or go with some just as fat and retarded as you are, like did

>WAWTT
Sure hope robo-senpai notices I'm on a caloric deficit soon or I'm gonna die

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-183803_Sheets.jpg (978x795, 138K)

i thought the cryteria is HEIGHT FACE FRAME (The male looks total)
>tfw have frame, height but no FACE
Will facepulls fix that

i could snatch on first day i tried 60kg back when i could only dl like 3 plates 1rm

i wouldnt be surprised if your max snatch was sub 100kg (or probably 0 snatch olycel)

That's only for getting laid as Chad, not for finding a long term relationship

>i-i could snatch 60 first try f-faggot
lmao post proof then, fatass powersharter

i had that webm somewhere, i tried it for shits and giggles and it looked ugly as fuck

but the fact that you even ask for proof of such fucking insignificant thing that a 3month lifting dude with shit genetics could do even further makes me sure you dont even lift
post powerlifts total faggot

cant access the webm anymore, the hosting page isnt there anymore. i sent it to discord buddy because he trains oly professionally and was helping mr with squat technique
but i have the date

february 2017
i started lifting september 2016 from absolute coach potato mode

>Doesn't even get the photo right

does being a cumbrain lower my total

yes

Depends. I know lots of stupid guys that are brutally strong

mfw i sometimes see gymthot, and while doing my set i squeeze few extra reps due to cumbrain motivation

primal urges are powerfull

your brain understands few key signals because they have been programmed by evolution for hundreds thousands of years

hunger (eat more)
anger (lift angry)
fear (lift more than you are comfortable with)
reproductory instinct (have sex)
sleep
pain (dont lift if you get ouchie owie)

Attached: b66fb6dc56872dc655e1c3ad4a09647759944d41b9d40b0af5271f38063cdeaa.png (3000x3500, 3.95M)

that might not be much to some in here but i am mirin

>incel gets motivated by the thought that some random woman at his gym might notice him

lmao believe me when i say that NOBODY is impressed with you cheating your way through a couple more 1 plate bench press reps, faggot.

Attached: 1561695102028.png (1036x1154, 244K)

Threadly, but non-spamming, clearly relevant, specifically on topic, greatly informative, not copy/pasted (I alter minutia every time), 100% sincere and not trolling, high quality, and otherwise rule abiding reminder to post body/lifts and get a trip. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A The Press equal to or greater than both body weight AND 100 kg
>A body that Jow Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, try harder.

This is a thought out, empirical, and informational post that is crucial to the quality of discussion in /plg/, and on Jow Forums as a whole.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

The following is a glossary of terms meant to help newfags understand the relevant lingo. It is not low quality or irrelevant copy/pasta:

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post, but don't spam, in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

Lift animals, wrestle with your buddies, drink raw milk and blood

>Funny
Women don't give a shit about jokes. Just tell them something, look smug and wait for the automatic female laughtrack.

>Women don't give a shit about jokes. Just tell them something, look smug and wait for the automatic female laughtrack.

Attached: 1560198191319.png (174x143, 21K)

user, I lost my virginity by 14. I'm not Isley the eternal incel, even if he fathers 20children he will be called that by his wife.

Doesn't work, they usually assume I'm dead serious. Once I was complaining to a chick how none of the internet cooking recipes work for me, something is always burnt or undercooked despite following the recipe 100%, i said "maybe I have different laws of physics in my kitchen", then she asked me if that's a real thing.

t. incel virgin. you're making it way too obvious.

Kek

I once heard a girl say that velociraptors were fictional, which she thought was the case because she only had heard of them from Jurassic Park. Two decades of sitting in public schools that shower praise, validation, and emotional support on you simply for showing up produced some INCREDIBLY stupid women.

Tbh, the ones from JP were fictional (well, not really, they were just based on different specie, not actualy velociraptors). Real velociraptors were size of a dog.
inb4: shut up nerd

user, I'm a kebab. You don't have to project your incel lifestyle. Every male feminists was found to be a childmolester or roofie rapists.

t. thinks raping the family fuck-goat is good enough to keep him from incel virgin status

speaking of incel virgins, just look at who's bitching about women again.

>ate 1850 calories for first meal of the day at work

Feels good and bloatpilled

Which neck harness is good quality (Yuroanon)? Wanna beef up my neck without resorting to wrestler bridges.

wrong thread pal

Well I asked because plg has more training knowledge and training equipment knowledge on average compared to rest of Jow Forums.

>plg has more training knowledge and training equipment knowledge on average compared to rest of Jow Forums

who wants to tell him lol

Attached: 1535319385425.jpg (3520x1980, 1.12M)

>muh plg knows more about training
we only know about squat bench and deadlift training

Wrong thread pal

Why are you like this? I asked genuine question and you act like this.

he said WRONG THREAD, PAL. now FUCK OFF.

Doesn't make it true no matter how loud you scream and curse at me. I hope you will change and be kind to others.

Any anons with experiences on neck harness?

wrong blog

Powerlifting suck
All i do is pushups and chinups every day and i have rounded delts
Cutting now on omad 1200 calories per day until 8% bosyfat

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-114249_Video Player.jpg (1076x1330, 621K)

yeah bro, just fashion a nice harness around your neck and hang yourself. you'll be gtg.

Other lightning pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-130526_Video Player.jpg (709x1074, 450K)

>pudgy
>manlet
>looks like shit
>puffy bitch tits
>scrawny arms

actually, you'd fit in pretty well here.

wrong.

Attached: 1489376602087.png (650x650, 138K)

Look oter pic

Cope

breathe through your reps or are you afraid that a little grunt will slip once in a while and make all the 50 year old aunties run out screaming out of the building ?

I wish you happy life user, be kind to each other. :)

was citing the wrong message
anyway stop holding your breath, gives me anxiety just looking at the video

>Wanna beef up my neck
Build a big deadlift.

Public schools dont make people dumb. 50% of the population has double digit IQs. School doesnt fix that.

how.new.ru/

don't forget over 6'

Nice blog

>what lifts (low bar squat, sumo deadlift and wide grip bench) to have cute loving gf

It's easy
>be likeable
>be respected
>be a provider
>throw dick like a champ

I can confirm that I will 4eva be an incel to my gf

>has gf
>still an incel

There's no escape, bros

Oh Isley you're so fat :)

I have a good idea of who's behind this post.

My 16 year old daughter wants to lift so I'm taking her to the gym with me next Monday. What should I expect? Never coached anyone seriously especially not kids/teens.

Have her do some goblet squats, some light dumbbell pressing, band assist pullups, some abs, then some light cardio

project harder
meanwhile il be repping 5plates on deads

woah nelly everyone watch out for gigachad

explain to her breathing and bracing methodologies

youtu.be/VcY3YSW9vX4

Incel

I'll teach her the compounds and put her on something SS-ish

Of course

There speaks the jew inside of you, fellow dunecoon.

>women are stupid
>because school

Attached: 1526849078431~01.png (461x458, 49K)

So I got knee pain on the left knee.

What hurts:
> the muscle mass behind the knee
> slightly below kneecap/sometimes at kneecap
> hurts to bring the leg from behind to front (ie. when walking)
> flexing hurts more than extending it
> full extension of the knee feels very unstable, like I can't lock out the knee properly, sharp pain.

my right leg is completely fine tho

/blog