Cutting on 2060 calories a day

Cutting on 2060 calories a day.

How do you avoid trying to kill yourself during your cut? Especially at 2060 calories.

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

coffee...zero cal energy drinks.... crap loads of fiber.... gummy vitamins .... tasty protein snacks

Fasting is way easier than counting calories or restricting your diet.

I did omad at 1500 straight after a 3-3500 bulk. I don't understand what's so hard. Bite the hunger and drink moe water buddeh.

why exactly 2060 calories?
why not 2000, 2050 or 2100?

lose weight

How much do you weigh? I've been half passing my lifts and finally got from skinny to skinnyfat to benching my bodyweight (185), decided it was time for my first cut and I'm trying 1800 calories with 150g protein.

Save half those calories for dinner so you can sleep. Suddenly you are doing intermittent fasting without realizing.

Fasting IS restricting your diet lel

Attached: A61A0434-B5D5-4CA9-8169-BB3556D46B44.jpg (674x678, 115K)

>2060 calories
Why are you doing such a slow cut? I'm doing about 1300-1500 calories a day and it's hardly cutting at all. 2060 seems like a huge amount to eat. Also eat cleaner, it probably seems like nothing because you're eating processed garbage, you can eat an enormous volume of food if you're eating vegetables and meat.

Attached: 1543215274575.png (606x1076, 1.29M)

Not him, but what's your weight and bf?

>2060
fucking pussy

I don't know my bf but I'm down to 250 from 260, I'm muscular and 6ft tall but definitely fat too. My goal weight is 190-200

Attached: d170217af47361ace9bb336deee01d9a.jpg (736x490, 49K)

I'm 255 at 18-20%, cutting at 1800-2000cals, working fine so far.

Teach me master

How long is your planned cut? What weight is your goal

I just lost gainz reading your comment

Plugged my shit on one of those TDEE calculators and that's what I got

Started end of May, planning on cutting 3-4 more months, depending how fast I reach my targeted ~10%.
Might lower cal intake by 200-300 when slows down.

Yall niggaz are going to lose all kinds of gainz. All kinds

No.

Bro if I eat more than 1800kcal I get fat lol

10% is crazy, im just trying to get to 12% but I want to do it semi quickly so I can get back to focusing on training.
Losing the bf is much more important, itll make me look good, allow me to do cardio and allow me to focus solely on gains. Working on gains is so much more enjoyable and much easier than shedding weight.

Attached: bodybuilding-wallpaper-motivationmost-motivational-wallpapers---page-2---bodybuildingcom-forums-sert (600x600, 137K)

>10% is crazy, im just trying to get to 12% but I want to do it semi quickly so I can get back to focusing on training.
I was actually able to maintain 10% for over a year by just eating the same shit every day, not as hard as it might sound. Then injured my back and ballooned up to 25%.

Attached: 1565989209535.jpg (356x333, 34K)

I eat maybe 400cal a day sometime. Usually under 1000

Why the fuck are you guys cutting at the end of August?

Damn what was your daily calories during that? I'd love to be 10% but I dont want to give up my life completely.

Because we are fat?

>2060
>cut
How tall/fat are you?

Skip breakfast, 500 calories at lunch, 1000 at dinner.

Eat pussy
Zero calories
Feel like a boss

Around 2300, little to no cheating tho.

Cigarettes and diet coke.

t. Cutting at 1000kcal

That's not bad, I probably won't do it because I like drinking socially

Keep the fat for winter and the gains. Cut in the spring bro

My Tinder height is 5'10"
My actual height is 5'8"

You might wanna give it a shot, as long as you're not partying hard every single weekend, you might be able to maintain it.

I'm cutting on 1500 calories on workout days and 1250/1300 on rest days

That's true I'm no longer partying like that and I could always follow a bigger day of drinking with a fast. Thanks user you've motivated me to try it.

Attached: arnold-motivational-wallpapers-10117021.jpg (799x503, 119K)

fast hard for one or two days, or anyway try to stay very low, sub 1000 calories. That'll shrink your stomach and you won't notice anymore the pangs of hunger.

How much of a weak willed faggot do you have to be to have a hard time cutting at over 2000 kcal?
Or do you just have regular depression and only now do you realize it from not being able to stuff your fat mouth with sugar for that dopamine rush?

Either way, get help if you wanna make it

Godspeed, fellow Jow Forumsizen.

Attached: salute.png (822x801, 294K)

today had 1/2 cup of oats with glass of milk, 300 cal

6 inch tuna sandwich from subway 450 cal

2 chicken bean and rice burritos plus peas and some cheese 800 calories

1 scoop protein powder 150 cal

and tonight i'll have 1/2 cup cottage cheese before bed

im 5'11 215 lbs and I feel like I'm forcing myself to eat.

? I can eat that easily in one meal, maybe he's just a skinny manle-

>im 5'11 215 lbs
What the fuck, I'm 5'11 and 185

i really don't know what the fuck is going on desu

I do construction type work, and then i come home 4 days a week and lift

I'm not losing any fucking weight

I think gains goblins are injecting me with butter in the middle of the night

Ignore him. Lean > fat. It's better to get lean and stay lean then start building muscle slowly over time from then... mini bulk/cut cycles in the 12-17% range

just dont cut, what is the point really ? you lose mass, you lose strenght, it is not right, you suffer for nothing, just keep your stength up, maintain your lifts, dont get too fat chasing numbers unless you're competing, enjoy food and lifting heavy weights

Ezpz m8 you're counting calories wrong.

A lot of us have muffin tops pre-lifting and just lifting isnt getting rid of them. I want my abs back

>struggling with 2060 calories
nigger try 1600 a day

This desu

Ez

Just fast through breakfast and lunch. Only get hungry round dinner and eat 1600cal meal. Dont tell em youre cutting and still eating 3 timez a day lmfao.

every time ive fasted to cut i lost considerable muscle and strength
i eat a big pure protein breakfast, have a small amount of fat or carbs depending on if im lifting that day around noon, and then have a big pure protein dinner, and ive lost very little strength
eat a dick

omad faggot, you're supposed to cut on the carbs, still need to spread out your protein

Okay fatty

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Attached: 1566061236421.jpg (720x672, 32K)

how do people even eat that much in a day you must be fat af lmao

enjoy your abs while lifting babyweights, no one takes your abs seriously while you're doing your lmao1pl8 bench

Ask me how I know you are a manlet

Bullcrap and you know it. Unless you're 30% fat, you might as well bulk in the winter

I'm 6'2" and stronger than you

No need to get so upset

Attached: 1535604371383.png (462x450, 184K)

Lol what's up Uncle Rip?

Who would've thought people have different goals...

>Imagine being fat intentionally
I'd rather attract women and be envied by men than be a strong fat user. Plus I can still lift heavy.

Attached: 1564600475624.jpg (844x513, 238K)

I'm doing 600-800 calories per day. 99% protein. Yesterday I had a cheat day. I had a cosmic brownie and it was disgusting. Monster zero ultra, bang energy drink, DISGUSTING. Takis. BLAND AND DISGUSTING. I actually looked forwards today eating my baked fucking chicken breast and vegetables.

I go to convenience stores for black coffee and scratchoff tickets at least twice a day if I'm not working. It's my only source of joy. Otherwise, working all day and focusing on my job is what keeps me from going nuts during this

gonna go get a haircut and grab like $20 worth of scratchoffs and a coffee now

Do keto+IF. Fats will keep you full

also I don't normally cheat like that with the brownie, usually my one cheat day is when I walk to the store and get a steak and I eat that instead of straight chicken and fish, it's a good day

on my cheat day I have fat but usually not so much carbs, so pork rinds, bacon, cheese, etc. it's just a special day where I still watch my protein intake so I don't get way too much, still next to no carbs, but I get the tasty fats

if I didn't have my job and school to keep me busy I couldn't make it through this diet, any time I'm not busy all I can think about is pizza and bbq sauce and shit like that

Yeah all that bullshit is disgusting after awhile. Also try some bcaas if you want some flavor shit or for a treat get a good steak and take the time to cook it well.

Attached: 1565410478595.jpg (584x405, 107K)

>he has a billed height for his day to day life
Strap a rocket to this man and give him the belt, Vince.

>Plus I cant still lift heavy.
No.

Anybody know if I should bulk or cut? Or maybe mantain my weight to lose fat? I’m 170lbs and 5’7 with a chubby belly and not a lot of muscle definition. Thing is my lifts aren’t exactly that good rn and I don't want to lose any gains i’ve made or plateauing on my lifts.

this

You have to eat and push yourself at the gym to make gains on your lifts, there's no two ways about it. Eat a lot of carbs but go on a timed run at the end of your workout to burn off any excess that you didn't burn off during the regular workout. Or, if you're advanced like me, run before your workout on your light days because you're going after reps and not weight.

Just eat the most satiating and healthy foods that you still enjoy. I have no trouble on a 1500 cal diet and i eat lots of sugarfree flavored yogurt, smoked salmon, lean beef, eggs, oatmeal, sweet potato and berries/apples. Dont force yourself to eat broccoli if you dont like broccoli, but dont eat sugar/highly refined food either.

So you think I should continue to bulk why trying to minimizing the amount if fat/weight I gain? Is ok to run between workout days instead? Also should I have protein after the gym?

Yeah keep lying to yourself, nigga

And you'll muscle too, try again.

Nobody respects a fatty user

Wow that was cringe you should jump off a fucking bridge haha

Attached: 1456695866036.jpg (720x604, 46K)

How much is your TDEE? My best advice is to eat 80/20. 80% of your calories is strictly high protein, complex carbs, and green vegetables, 20% of your calories comes from something you're craving or need on the regular to not go crazy. I have chicken+greens, beef chili, oatmeal+chia, a fruit, and whey protein+water to hit my macros, but then I'll have a PB&J, a small ice cream, or even a Costco pizza slice to manage my cravings.

This is a myth, studies done on fasting vs caloric restriction show less lean mass loss with fasting.

im doing 500 cal a day...

How quickly are you losing on this

6 lbs a week

Muscle loss too?

strenght is going up desuuu