What's wrong with right if they are happier?

What's wrong with right if they are happier?

Attached: 1566939946885[1].png (1440x2272, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CANT STOP COOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMING BROS

COOMable

>obsessing over others
ngmi

Not fitness related, post body, go back to school and sage

Girls should have a little fat. Not too much but some.

Right is primed for breeding

MOMMY MOMMY LOOK IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much this. She's not even fat she prob suffered from body dysmorphia

> I got married and can finally enter the permabulk mode
Same shit every time.

>not even fat

Attached: 68654150_178400609864977_5334673396674208853_n[1].jpg (1080x1349, 192K)

she deliberately wears an flimsy bra and slouches to appear fatter and flabbier than she actually is. this is the level of pandering to the obesity pandemic we've reached. look! im fat too!!!

Attached: 1555337424585.jpg (3264x2448, 408K)

She's just a subhuman on the right. Western faggots are disgusting, especially the young faggotry. Go to Eastern Europe or any developing country.

(a) skin is tight
(b) women act feminine
(c) fat planets almost do not exist, because everyone shames their fat asses out of weight

>White man has fallen so far
>or the subhumans running amock in their countries

Attached: 1562275461648.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Nothing is wrong with that. Whats wrong is creating a movement out of being fat simply because you can't deal with the reality that men aren't attracted to you anymore.

Attached: 52929464_125126911942836_2881884518600706976_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

hiding her belly, knowing she's fat and unhealthy
>insecurities

>Gets fat
>Boobs don't get any bigger
Sad.

If this was reddit, I'd upvote this

both fuckable

also people at healthy weight (but on the thiccer side) will have stomach folds when sitting down

but you know... the dangerous trajectory is there. 2025 pic could be all like.... MOOOOOO

I'm not sure it's all true. Plenty of people have shit diets in the Eastern Europe (I grew up there) and in 3rd world. What was the most obese country? Mexico I think.

>I'm happy being fat and unhealthy.
That's what's wrong with it. Every fatty deludes themself into believing there are no consequences for their poor diet and the resulting weight gain, but quite simply they are less productive, less intelligent, and will die earlier than healthy people.

I'm not trying to take away their right to do so, but that's what's wrong with it.

> left
> nutrient dense food, exercise
> right
> shit calories, tattoos, bbc
Yeah

Fucking americans

>i'm finally happy now that i stopped having discipline

>be girl
>be skinnyfat
>still look hot

Not fair bros

I guess the claim nowadays is you can eat good diet, exercise, and this way bulk up to sizes not considered thin. But then people who vocally promote bulking (like that Asian chick) also consider eating sugar healthy, because it feels good. And another thing, if you look up chicks that do powerlifting (and also don't roid, at least not too much), they aren't fat. Not small, sometimes thick, but not blatantly fat. It could be nice if these women were spearheading the female bulk movement but we get what we get.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Women, making a big deal about the scale instead of just looking in the mirror and checking themselves. Goes from crying about a couple pounds to a fat chick with a shitty tat. Shame, she looked gorgeous in the left picture.

People who are actually happy dont have to post online to others abput how happy they are. She is just weak and coping.

And she still looks so soft to hold. I want one now.

this is a Jow Forums board - these are people who are making negative progress and bragging about it.

They aren't happier. Social media is 95% lies. If she lies that she is happier people will most of the time believe her

Staying lean is literally so easy. It's actually hard to put on fat. Lifting heavy and doing cardio is easy and allows you to eat like a fatso with little problem since your metabolism is high.

Well, yeah this sometimes gets ridiculous. Like that vegan chick who was slowly fading away for 4 years and at the same time was making happy vegan videos. But then I can well believe the woman in oppic is happy right now if she can both stuff her face and get all the male attention she needs.

>What's wrong with right?
That tattoo for one thing.
Weight isn't terrible by normie standards, it's more the trajectory. Four more years = ??? Marriage and a kid = ???

Attached: 984554002561551d.png (750x807, 670K)

I'm happier being a lazy fucking neet playing videogames, eating pizza, and jacking off to hentai all day, doesn't mean it's a good thing