Group wants to meet at 10:35

>group wants to meet at 10:35
>i asked if we could meet at 12 because "I have another class at 1:45 and dont wanna hang around for an hour :("
>dude says he cant he has class at 12 (thus fucking up my plan hardcore)
>another girl says she can meet at 10:35 and she doesnt have class until 1:45 (the same as me, so now I look like a lazy fag who cant handle shit)

wtf do I say next??? plz help me senpai

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 117K)

Go at 10:35 because, while you don't want to, the other guy is unable to. Can't you find something to do for an hour?

Attached: 1527206836941.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Just meet up at the normal time and try to hang with the chick after. She obviously volunteered that information unnecessarily bc she has nothing to do as well. Learn to read between the lines, user. This is working in your favor.

I know I have to meet at the desired time at this point, as I said in the OP... wtf do I say next??? I don't know where to take it from here I'm taking a while to respond too.

ask out the girl obviously, fuck you boi are you like 14 or something?

I wouldn't go that far, she could just be giving you the hint that you can handle doing nothing for an hour and forty five minutes.

Just meet up at 10:35 rofl. Quit being a pussy for god's sake.

Shutup you fuckboi.
I need a responce to give m8. Plz stop stating the obvious.

Agree to meet up at 10:35?

>Just meet up at 10:35 rofl.
>I know I have to meet at the desired time at this point

learn to real the whole thread before you try to sound like a wannabe cool bro rolf.

>I'll see you guys at 10:35 then smileyface.emoji
What the fuck even is this thread, mate?

Okay if you are retarded just say, "okay I'll be there at 10:45" I dunno why you need advice on how to reply in such a simple situation. You should probably not try to hang with the gril as I said before considering your complete lack of any social skills

I'm just fucking lazy okay?

The fuckboi is the person who can't navigate a conversation that children master on their own in grade school.

"Well, guess I'm beat. See you at 10:30 guys."

Intentionally miss the comma between 10:30 and guys or you'll look like a fag.

>Intentionally miss the comma between 10:30 and guys or you'll look like a fag.

>Well, guess I'm beat.
>instead of guess im beat lol(or whatever slang kids are using these days)
He'd look like a fag regardless

wtf, nah saying all that shit sounds gay lol. I just said what
said

Say this but arrive at 11:35. That's the standard big dick move.

I completely forgot to ask where are we meeting, which is what the other dude replied with immediately.

So I still look like a self-absorbed prick.

>So I still look like a self-absorbed prick
You're giving too much thout into it, mate. The dudes will probably resume some dumb videogame they were playing and the girls will probably just go back to being piunded by whatever chad they're with. People don't care about you as much as you care about them, that's the hard truth about life.

>group
just dont go nigger

Wow, that's actually a pretty profound way to look at it.

btw, the past 2 weeks there's been 2 quizzes that I've been giving them the answers to because it's no sweat off my back, but this time I'm gonna conveniently forget hehehe.