Feels thread

Because even he who endure more than most feels pain as well

Talk about it now user, its ok it will all be alright, talking about our problems to anybody, stranger or not, is the best way to find it's solution

Attached: f25bb4864bedffff0ef35b0cb3a5e312f8d0f3a23ec0940ce43d4f8403d00e9e.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/terrorhousemag/status/1164724001882681344?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=9f5zD7ZSNpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still think of my ex almost everyday and want to talk to her but know she's a shitty person and I deserve better so I lift to forget.

I’m p lonely such that minor interactions with strangers, such as walking past them, cause me a good deal of discomfort. It’s a shitty place to be in because I feel like I can’t control my autism.

I have good friends tho but neglected getting laid for two years now and it’s caused like weird pyschiological stress in me. Tryna change that now.

How does your thread help me get ?

Damn bro, we all gonna make it.

I miss some kind of brotherhood, a feeling of participating in something greater.
It's way worse than just feeling lonely because this right here makes you feel like you're missing out on something really important.

My ex left me in the shitiest way by Sending me a pic of a trashcan, hadnt seen her for a while also due to her acting cold

I really loved her from the bottom of my heart, in real life she was the shyest and cutest person ever but online a true devil

It feels so “unfinished” being left like that.. fucking wymen are a puzzle man jesus christ

Now im ok tho its been 3 years , was terrible for the first year, but gets better bros

Attached: 9AC304E1-B32A-4EAD-A68F-697E7508BB44.jpg (750x500, 118K)

Gf legit tradcon, plaids her hair, wears summer dresses, wholesome. But shes not sexual enough. When she wants sex its amazing, she moans loud. But most of the time shes shy, and just wants to cuddle. She gets sore if we have sex twice a week.

She would make a GREAT mom. But i need more sex, far more. Im tired of masterbating. I need more sex, im v close to cheating and i really dont want to.

But i need more sex.

Attached: danielle_okay_0016.jpg (2000x3011, 694K)

I'm a lonely guy who fucks regularly. I just can't get into holding bar sluts through the night and waking up to them. I want a woman who has other hobbies besides just drinking.

Had a dream last night of a girl I fell hard for last year. Never even got a chance, but it was the first time I ever manned up and told a girl how I felt. Funny how much the mind likes to hold on to bad memories.

Based, good to hear bro
Have you considered a casual sports league for young adults or pick up basketball?

I am nervous about sleeping with someone who I consider cute but not perfect, as I feel like I'd be settling and I would get sucked into a shitty relationship because I am not emotionally/mentally right for casual hookups

At the same time, the wait for the right one is very mentally taxing, especially when I could be getting laid right now. This was the case before I got into my first relationship- I was very mentally deteriorated before I met her

user, I want you to read this thread and then decide afterwards: twitter.com/terrorhousemag/status/1164724001882681344?s=09

Just studying and working until I can afford some rentals to establish passive income. I refuse to spend my life working jobs I hate. Hopefully once I achieve my passive income I'll find something I love or I can fuck off.

Good luck bro

Fuck me, I needed this a year ago while my first relationship was dying. Well, maybe not, but I would have tried resuscitating it and who knows. Thanks for the read, user

I have a hard time dating girls that I wouldn’t marry, which makes it difficult when they have singular flaws that would otherwise be easy to get over.

Also it feels bad but I kind of want my kids to share my existence, and if existence is truly defined by identity, then therefore I find it imperative that they share as many traits as possible with myself. Which basically means I’m looking for exclusively white chicks in a country that isn’t really that white anymore.

any chance she has a reactive libido?

Just noticed I forgot to post mine, blog post incoming so tl;dr: no more gf, wanted to sexfriendzone me, accepted it because still love her, now feel bad and misfit

So, two days ago my gf broke up with me, said we werent really good one with the other, but wanted for us to stay for sex (it doesnt really impress me, I took her virginity, gave her mine and she said and seemed to like how I would do it)
Problem is, she left me a bit out of nowhere, I still love her, so, this and my test ended up with me accepting her deal, but now that I think about it, I feel bad for this, it gives me the impression that this would be just as worthless as basic masturbation,because of what she said now.
Though, now that I think about it, our relationship werent as "lovely" as most other (although I dont really know what other relationships looks like), so this wouldnt really feel different thanbefore, but the fact she said it out loud make it lose it's value
I just feels like, ever since I wanted to get out of the shyness zone -which I did, thats still a win- I've been in an endless course and repetition of "Get good/feels good/realize I still got much to do/feels bad" again and again except each time I get a bit better, yet I still didnt accomplished my goal and got REAL RELIABLE friends, except maybe one, but I dont know for how long, I may always try to be as reliable, nice and loyal as possible, after some times I keep finding out that theses people use me for their own things then never talk again, it makes me feel like I'm a social alien to the world, only my bro, my one friend and people on internet who lives miles ahead from me seem to talk to me for other reasons than services, even my mom do that
Fuck it I talk too much

It doesnt, its for Jow Forumsholics who do well (or not) on the outside, but have a mind that doesnt goes along and evolve with it

total cocoon mode here, no social media, no friends, no one calls cause i'm dick to be around, got a taste of love but rejcted it and cocooned cause girl was in a healthy relationship, no motivation left, overtrained by pushing too hard, now in the process of recovery, no sex drive, havent had any in 4 years, gym doesnt invite anymore, no only work and get drunk in free time, thinking about the rope daily

>meet someone who actually seems like an interesting person on tinder
>we text for a couple of weeks
>getting on very well, text each other daily
>ask her on a date finally
>it goes well, made her laugh and we had good conversation
>even kissed her at the end of the night
>hasn't replied to any text since
It's been four days. This hurts a lot more than I feel like it should desu

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 33K)

Get told I'm handsome a lot, workout a shit ton and in the best shape I've ever been in, don't do drugs or drink, and everyone asks me why I stay at home all the time. Mom barged into my room the other day with tears in her eyes saying she thinks I'm depressed because I've been a loner for three years now. I hate school because I don't have many friends, people say I'm intimidating, but inside I feel like a fucking loser still. Not sure how to get over my low self-esteem/confidence issues. Lifting seems to have given me body dysmorphia. Just feel alone all the time I guess, not sure how to fix it.

You met on tinder and didn't beat her eggs with your dick immediately after meeting IRL. You fucked up.

I'm horny as a motherfucker. Haven't got any since mid june or so. I started working out seriously around then as well. I used to contain my masturbation habits but its a bad idea at this point. A perpetual raging boner just gets in the way of a productive life, I gotta subdue it somehow. Get erotic dreams every night and nap as well.
I like it in a way. I feel manly, virile. I'm ready to fuck at any given time and my erections are bigger and harder. But on the other hand i feel like a 15 years old virgin. And I'm incredibly sexually frustrated. So I dunno, got mixed views about this whole being horny as fuck thing.

Fuck all that bro, it's in the past now. /cocoonmode/ is based, bust through the chrysalis phase and reach your final form

Holy fuck... i never heard of this.

But it makes perfect sense. Thanks user

She spent the past 4 days getting fucked out, possibly by multiple men. Give her time, she'll message you back and you can go on your second date.

My life is going the best it ever has but I've never felt worse. Completely unmotivated, always tired, nothing is exciting. Everything feels like a chore. People need struggle to feel human, yet we're always struggling towards escaping that struggle. What's the point? As soon as you achieve what you struggled towards you just feel empty. I need to suffer and struggle again, but I can't lie to myself with self imposed and artificial struggles. I need to lose my job and my girlfriend and be poor again or something. Fuck. I don't know what to do with myself. I realize how much I sound like a massive faggot. I feel like a massive faggot.

Been going out with this girl from work for a few weeks now. About 3 weeks ago we finally kissed for the first time but it's been kind of weird since. She hasn't been texting much and has been busy when ice asked to hang out. Idk if I'm just paranoid but it feels different lately which is weird because she was the one that came onto me in the first place. Not sure what to do.

Attached: we_just_dont.gif (250x251, 999K)

WHY THE FUCK DO JANNIES ALWAYS DELETE THESE BEFORE IM READY TO BROWSE DURING BED TIME

shit gets tough, it is not that easy, i'm 31, my used to be friends who are all jello like have like 2-3 kids and living the dream, while i'm here spilling my beans, been depressed for good 5 years now, but refuse to take medicine, cause i'm sure to abuse them
also on form, i think i have rached my peak size, it just fat that is there, natty of course, but i see no point in cutting the fat as this will not take me out of cocoon mode

>girl constantly messages me about random shit in effort to start a conversation
>even sent me a present despite it not being my birthday or any special occasion
>been for drinks once or twice together but her behaviour when out means I’ve never known if it’s a date or not so never made a proper move
>ask her if she fancies going for a drink again with the intention of actually making a move this time
>”yh lets do that, I’m really busy that day so can I let you know when I’m free”
>it’s been 2 weeks since she sent that message
>nothing since
>can’t tell if I blew it with my earlier inaction or whether she was never actually interested and it took her until now to realise I was
>hurts either way
>decide to focus more on my running as a means to distract myself from my own cowardice/tangibly improve myself
>really get into, hitting pbs every session
>completely forget about all the other shit, actually happy for first time in a while
>injure hip flexor
>haven’t been able to run for days now
>can barely walk or leave the house

I spend my days sitting and wallowing in self pity it’s pathetic. I’m pathetic.

why did you not move faster/harder in the relationship? She probably thinks ur a virgin

31 is still young, you could live for another 60-70 years. Don't worry about what other people have, it's irrelevant. You have a gift that not everyone has - freedom. You can literally do whatever the fuck you want, don't give up now man

Stay or leave, don’t cheat. That’s sad cunt shit.

Social gains man. Just find some extracurricular to do, like yoga or Japanese chess club, and spend time with others. Sooner or later you’ll feel better in social situations. The truth is, everyone has insecurities and responds positively to thoughtful shit, like “hey how was your test?” or “how ya doin?”

Just chill out bro

Bruh u sound like a beast

>Two years left of college for a shitty teaching degree
>Almost got kicked out in the spring semester for questioning the narrative
>Dining hall food is worse than previous years
>Can't drop out because haha student debt
>All local part-time jobs are under ten bucks an hour because cheap college labor
>Favorite pen died
>Still don't know how to start conversation with strangers, let alone chicks
>Got invited to a party by a friend but I don't drink or do drugs and I don't sleep around so I don't know why I'd go, just doesn't seem enjoyable
>Came close to snapping on some retard that was lecturing people about plastic straws killing the environment
>Just want to build a house in the country and have a nice wife and lots of kids

Attached: krenz-cushart-psd_1.jpg (1250x704, 244K)

Disgusting. Control yourself, you retard. Stop being a slave to basic urges like lust.

Don't mention it.

My gf broke up with me a few days ago. It was a day after we had a bad argument but worked through it and were better for it, I thought.

She plays videogames and we would play Halo together. She cooks. She's wicked smart and socially awkward. Loves to work out. Trad and listens to metal. I love her with my whole heart.
A big problem is she's christian and I'm not and her family dislikes me. Not just that but I groped her when I was blackout drunk and she was not into it. I told her it was just cuz I was drinking. Then a month later I did it again sober, (I was sleep deprived and she doesn't communicate a lot so I didn't realize I was fucking up in the moment.)
I feel like a fucking creep. She's also saving herself for marriage and I respect that but things just fell apart when I drank again and smoked a cigarette(which I promised to not do because I am really trying to quit) and that was it.
Then I tried to drunkenly cut myself but I couldn't find any sharp enough knives, so now when I'm walking around my dorm and campus everyone can see what a retard I am with shallow cuts down my arm.

I want her back but I know she won't take back a fucking loser like me. Maybe this will be motivational for me or I'll finally bite the bullet.

Attached: 1543885526227.jpg (1944x2592, 1.09M)

holy fuck are you me

>tfw no friends
>tfw no gf
>tfw I still have acne despite being on antibiotics and my skin is an oily mess with dry patches and as soon as one pimple goes away two more pop up to replace it

Please for the love of god make it stop. I can't take having acne in my 20s anymore. I don't even want to talk to girls because I can't stand how ugly I feel.

Fuck bro, that’s tough. You’re being too tough on yourself though.

>Trad Christian girl that cooks and Halos
>Drinking, smoking, cumbrained atheist/pagan
You're trying to understand. You wanted to have the girl of your dreams and you continued your vices and failings. But you see now you cannot do both.

Are you attending Millersville University? If yes then possibly.

How do you cope with wasting your youth Jow Forums?

I'm about to turn 21 and I've spent the past decade hating myself. I feel like I'm so close to being normal, but eventually people sense that there's something wrong with me. I tried so hard to fit in when I was younger and now I don't even bother. I go to class and come home. That's it. That's my life.

Attached: 1558145634226.jpg (780x960, 75K)

emotional fitness is essential to physical fitness.

Still getting over the end of my first proper relationship. Getting the stage of remembering that I can be happy without her. Im sick of thinking about it anyway

Thanks man. 34yo, fucked countless women and I did take that boomer advice to heart in my 20's and early 30's. Now I'm 34 with no girlfriend, see how used up other women in their 30's are and know they see me as the same. I left a girl in my early 20's because of that terrible advice. She loved the hell out of me, would have moved mountains to stay with me and I've never felt that feeling again. If you can work on your problems together then put a ring on that finger. I see other early 20's couples and I am happy and sad at the same time.

how long since your breakup? We all heal at our own pace, just keep seld improving and be happy with your life

I’m in the same boat user, everyday feels like a chore. I lay around all day in bed after work or school and think about how lame I am. I think about all the wasted time, all the opportunities that I passed on. The fucked up thing is I keep passing on doing things. I know I should go out and do more, but I don’t.

The best cure for oneitis: become more attractive than your oneitis.

You must remember your emotional wellbeing. You should not keep having sex with her unless you can detach your emotions, which you obviously wont because you still love her. You need to get away from her and work on yourself and be strong on your own. Personally I couldnt have sex with my ex again because Id probably act like I did in the relationship. Thats the future though, what you need to focus on now is you and your emotional wellbeing, and you will not heal while you still see her

Focus on these things for one year:
>social abilities
>fashion / learn to dress better and buy new clothes
>haircut, shave and hygiene

All these things alongside lifting. Pick up a mental hobby as well like programming, reading, writing, painting or anything else requiring brainpower.
You will feel much happier about yourself if you strove to become a complete man like this, even though you will make mistakes along the way. Research these things and start improving, in 1 year look back to this moment when you posted that comment.

Literally me, just turned 21
So close to being a normal looking human, only about 10 more pounds to go
But I have no real clue how to form real connections with other human beings
fuck

Attached: 1552795076376.png (480x480, 221K)

Read: Models, How to win friends and influence people, and then (once you get a relationship) mindful attraction plan.

Been on a real feels trip this past week or so, probably from work being so shitty. But I can’t stop thinking about my ex, she was perfect and I blew it basically. The real kick in the balls is that although she didn’t say it, she ended it because I was too needy essentially and she didn’t want a real relationship. Further down the rabbit hole I realize she probably never thought things between us were very serious, and probably never felt the same I did about her.

Still can’t stop thinking about her and how I’ll never get to plow again

I have 1.5 more years of an online degree to complete for accounting. Its online because I'm staying with my family to save money. I'd rather drop out and just move to the city and go paycheck to paycheck .. but fuck man. I'm so fucking sick and tired of this shit I have zero social interaction im always alone. I work full time study full time and the gym is my free time. Fuck.

I dropped out before and I know I was much happier despite having no idea about my financial future.

>have not had a single friend for 4 years
>completely forgotten how to be a human being
Were I autistic, there'd at least be some justification. But no.

Tfw keep having the same reoccurring dream where someone significant in my life is on top of me holding me down and when I try to move its like I'm paralyzed. Its a different person every time but the same theme. Also my dreams have gotten really vivid and sometimes I'm afraid to go to sleep.

Attached: mattstonie.png (466x564, 327K)

Same goes for me man, my father first was upset about me not going out but now he is just ridiculing me because I'm kind of a loner. I do have friends, I just don't like going out

>Never met my dad
>Everyone tells me he was a piece of shit to my mom
>Constantly latch onto any guy I can for a role model
>They all turn out to be complete losers
>Sexually abused as a teenager
>Suppress the memories and begin hating myself
>Find Jow Forums and start trying to improve myself
>ffw to now
>Radical feminism everywhere
>Masculinity demonized
>Literally #yesallmen
>Feels like all of society hates me for being born
>Begin hating myself for being born the unpopular gender

Like every boy I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be a good man. I wanted to have a wife and children. I wanted to be a good father. But it feels like that just wasn't in the cards.

If you want true brotherhood get a motorcycle. The second you meet someone else who rides - instant bros.

Explain this

Mine cheated on me and left me six months ago. I fucked some new girl about a month ago and not gonna lie, it really helped in me getting over her. I still dream about her sometimes tho. Fuck those are the worst

A hundred fucks with other women aren’t gonna feel as great as one with her. I know that you think that getting more strange is what you want, but I promise you that it won’t be worth it. Stick with her and try to figure out how to improve your sex life with her.

>Final year of college
>Rapidly approaching real world
>Will have a shitty Humanities degree because I didn’t give serious thought to my major (as a dumb and naive freshman I assumed college was just high school 2 n figured since I excelled in History/English I should major in such)
>Haven’t had a job in years
>Crippling social anxiety and self loathing, afraid I’m gonna be too much of an autist to get/keep a job once college ends

Is there hope?

You don’t know what sleep paralysis is? Have you never gone on the internet?

It dawned on me recently that I seriously don’t know how to talk to others. I say words, but there’s nothing behind the words that don’t get stuck in my throat. As soon as I get close to saying anything that bears some kind of emotion or deeper meaning I hit a wall.

Fuck being lonely brahs. There’s a girl that’s always looking at me in the mirror. She’s always eyeing me dying OHP, bench, or DL, always. I’m going to talk to her today. Wish me luck. I’m fucking sick of this lonely shit.

My grandpa is being taken off of life support tomorrow at 10am. No goodbyes. No last words. Nothing. I loved that man sometimes more than my own father. He was a good Lutheran man who did all he could to raise his family right. A sedated sleep he wont wake up from is not a deserving death for a man like him. Just trying to hold it in for now. Appreciate what you have while you can anons. Tell your mom you love her today.

Attached: gPttFtWV_400x400.png (240x240, 54K)

The second he gets strange he will be met with remorse and guilt. He will realize he ruined his relationship over a single nut and nothing more.

I’m lonely but I want to meet a girl but also have anxiety. Jow Forums tells me I look good and I get plenty of dating app matches but I’m still alone. I don’t even know how to go about meeting a girl whose also into fitness, since everyone is attracted to them. I’ve trued converting girls in the past into liking fitness but it never works.

Attached: 51A75713-8188-44CF-B436-235C661D5D48.jpg (331x332, 15K)

Get a masters in computer science if you want to make actual money.

"If you need a hero, just look in the mirror."
youtube.com/watch?v=9f5zD7ZSNpQ

I know what it is, Im still dreaming though. not in my room or anything.

Here's the question, can you handle her fucking other dudes. If that makes you emotional, cut contact. If you're like fuck it might as well keep my dick wet until she or I find the next one go for it.

There's always hope, you could just completely change your path if you want

>major in music like a dumbass
>drop out of college and become a pi
>work hard and get promoted to management
>have a nice office and manage a surveillance team
>make 60k starting salary, likely up to 80k 2-3 years from now
>possibility of becoming a VP at some point
>all while being a 23 year old college drop out

You just gotta visual your future and do it man

Don't text as much, and if she stays busy accept it's over. Don't be a douche but don't keep giving her all of you.

I’m sorry for your loss, man. Don’t be afraid to let it out. It changes you for the worse if you hold it all in. Be strong for your family, but don’t be afraid to show that it’s okay to be hurt by your loss.

Don’t listen to em, you did nothing wrong. Maybe she’s just a bad egg, maybe not, be patient and try and focus on bettering yourself no matter what. Happy blooming

Good luck bro beans

>move in with new roommates at the beginning of August (one gay guy, one girl)
>everything's okay for the most part, we're all friends
>adopt a kitten to help with my loneliness and name her persie
>one night one of them says I should make her full name percocet so I can say persie is short for that
>respond saying no because I'm not a degenerate that thinks drug culture and abusing prescription drugs is cool
>brings his mom into it, who died when he was 2 from overdosing on narcotics/opioids, telling me to quit bad mouthing her and to leave her out of it and that she's not a degenerate
>pic related
>tell him I wasn't even thinking about his fucking mom and he's the one that brought her into it, not me
>hasn't talked to me for a week and a half now
>our other roommate, who defends him no matter what, will just go into his room and talk with him in there if I'm home
>she only makes very short conversation with me, typically only if I try and talk to her first
>neither of them include me in anything they do anymore
>the only times he's texted me since have been to tell me I have the TV too loud at night and asking where the remote is
And the crippling loneliness sets in once again. Having the only people you talked to on a regular basis giving you the cold shoulder over a perceived slight is fucking dumb. In the mean time, they'll just have to deal with me being the only one allowed to use my Apple TV that I have in the living room until he apologizes for acting like a child.

Thanks for reading my venting blog.

Attached: 1488875999322.jpg (229x274, 20K)

twice a week is plenty. It makes those times that much better rather than just listening to your favorite song on repeat 300 times in a week to the point you get tired of it.

Find likeminded people, does your uni/school have sports clubs?

Went through the same shit, accept she just wasn't the one if she wasn't taking you seriously, fuck that noise, you deserve better.

Problems with living with immature people

Read your post. Women are a mystery & a minefield. Don’t beat yourself up, also anyone who injured themself from exercising too much or too hard has nothing to feel bad about, you pushed your self to your body’s limit and your obviously gonna make it. Send her a text with something innocent like “Idk about you but I checked my schedule and I’m free Friday if you are?, been a long week could use a drink” this will show her that you’re probably a little busy (which women like) and that you maybe thought of her incidentally which makes you seem a little hard to get imo

I usually try to stay in environments that I'm confident and happy in. For me it's the gym and at my job. Try to find environments that you are comfortable and confident in and try making friends there. Also it wouldn't hurt for you to try and seek out other lonely people with self-esteem to be friends with.
> t. same boat

Join military

>my third year of college for computer science
>technically a sophomore because I flunked a bunch of classes
>day two and I already feel the noose tightening and will fuck up for another semester
>haven't made any freinds in all my time here
>got approached yesterday by the Christian organization on campus
>first thing she asked me was if I feel like an outcast
>apparently one can tell just by looking at me that I'm a fucking loser
At least I quit smoking weed, I might give the Christian org a shot

Honestly, you need to accept some self responsibility man. What you said to him caused both your roommates to no longer talk to you, they wouldn't hate you for no reason. I'm sure they feel as awkward as you do about the whole thing now. Fact is, you were probably being high and mighty and made them feel like shit, and you probably weren't nuanced enough when he accused you of bringing his mom into it. Your roommates may be unreasonable or degenerate, but maintaining a decent relationship with your roommates is your own responsibility, so stop acting like a kid and try to mend this. It's only been a week and a half, there is still hope, but only if you act quickly and try to reconcile.

Thanks brah

You said you’ve been trying to improve yourself. That makes you a good man, it will make you a good husband, and it will make you a good father. You overcame a lot, plenty of practice.

I'm 18 and about to start senior year of high school. I'm very athletic, get good grades, play three varsity sports, well liked by most people, and get comments about my body. For all of high school I've distanced myself from all social life outside of school and sports. I'm a kissless virgin that hasn't been over at a friend's house since 8th grade. I want my last year to be fun and get a girlfriend. Please help. Btw if it matters I'm semi autist

>every feels thread is about women
How terrible that, for all the topics I could be apathetic about, it is the one that everyone wishes to discuss. It is difficult to find a reason to go out when I simply cannot relate to anyone. They tell me to travel, to party...I couldn't be less interested. I get along just fine with others, but never go beyond pleasantries. My choices are to go stir crazy or suffer through exasperated disinterest.

It is an abstract kind of loneliness, to be homesick for a place to fit in.

Attached: RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg (300x519, 17K)

>The father dead has euchered the son out of his patrimony. For it is the death of the father to which the son is entitled and to which he is heir, more so than his goods. He will not hear of the small mean ways that tempered the man in life. He will not see him struggling in follies of his own devising. No. The world which he inherits bears him false witness.

Your roommate sounds like an infantile, oversensitive pussy and the fact that you no longer have to interact with his brainlet ass is a blessing in disguise. Best of luck to you, user. Godspeed.