Tfw only 21 but people think I'm 35

>Tfw only 21 but people think I'm 35
Not in a good way either, people treat me like a middle aged geezer. I only wash my face with soap and water and I never use moisturizer... is it too late to reverse the aging process?

Attached: 1qefw9ie9w831.jpg (1426x1428, 509K)

Without posting pictures I don't think many of us can help you out. I'm 31 and people think I'm a college student. Excessive alcohol consumption and eating like absolute shit age your body tremendously, so it's easy to mog actual normal 20-somethings.

top tier milf.
yeah start a skin care regimen that includes toner, your skin will tighten up. just use olay or neutrogena, spend more money on better stuff if you like the results. keep yourself clean shaven if you don't already.

are you fat? when I was fat at 22 y/o people were asking about my kids

people gain weight over time. if you're fat you look much older.

>tfw everyone thinks i am 2-5 years younger than i am

Post face

age perception is complicated. could be your physique, or just how you act. i know some 20 year olds who behave like old geezers and thus end up looking like old geezers in people's minds.

Same here. I'm 21 but people always guess I'm 15 or 16

>fat
>bald
>eat tons of sugar

You're likely doing all three, unless your genetics are truly shit.

>I heavily suspect you're bald.

The eye area and over all face is important. If you have bags under your eyes and crows feet, that's going to age you.

fuck bro I'm almost the opposite.
33 and people think i'm fucking 19

Under 15 percent body fat and no facial hair easily takes 5-10 years off what people think.

Marisa To-mei touch my peepee anytime she wants

>bags under your eyes
How get rid of these

>twf only 29 but look 26

This is the best I can do and have no issues with it, really. It's only really weird to still get carded sometimes

Now that's Italian!

sleep more

what does clean shaven have to do with it

Clean shaven just makes you look younger. I’m trying to look older so I go for around 5-6 days stubble. It’s not quite messy and it’s not a gay cope beard

In a few years, that will be a good thing

Same I'm 23 and look like emperor palpatine because of my alcoholism. What do?

Five bucks says your stubble looks like shit and everyone just thinks you’re too lazy to shave as the week goes on, and that’s why they treat you like an old man

uuuh stop drinking?

Stop drinking, exercise daily, sunlight, vitamins, clean eating and seven hours of keep minimum.

>mfw I'm 23 but people ask me if I'm a high schooler

Th-thanks

Attached: frog (4).png (768x768, 153K)

>newer office coworker asks me if I'm going back to school this september after my internship
>I've been working here in a permanent position for 1 year and in the professional industry for 4 years total

I thought sunlight was bad for your skin

Attached: Marisa-Tomei.jpg (1470x2205, 401K)

A ton is. 30min/day does wonders tho

People have assumed I'm in my mid twenties since about 18. I'm 30 now. What mode is this?

Attached: 1564792322389.gif (300x300, 1020K)

Lose weight and shave if you have facial hair.
I get told I look 25 when I have some stubble on my face, and 20 when I'm clean shaven. I'm 22.

The Wrestler

People have consistently guessed my correct age since I was a kid. Every time I ask anyone they always get it right. Dunno how to feel.

>38 people think im mid 20's and i still get carded
>gf is 21

feels good

If your eyebags are just a lack of cheekbones then mewing or surgery is your only hope.

Gross

Attached: 1558879676918.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

>5-6 days stubble. It’s not quite messy
>gay cope beard

Yikes

Im 20 and still look teen-ish.

When do I start looking like a man?

the next 2-3 years

Attached: Descartes, Activate the dick.jpg (1122x1600, 326K)

Not op but I’ll post. This was taken in December and I was 21. People say I look late 20s. People say it’s my hair/facial hair, people say it’s the way I dress (boot cuts and cowboy boots, I wear whatever I want), people say it’s the way I act (not very approachable and can be quite grouchy). I don’t smoke but I drink on the occasion(maybe twice every 3 months) and I walk everywhere. I only eat organic food and meat is all from a good butcher. Right now my hair is a lot longer and I’m rocking a horseshoe moustache so just imagine me with that. I can’t be bothered to take a pic right now. Oh and I lift now but I know I’m always gonna be on the skinner side but in this pic I never lifted once and i was at like 120lbs at 5’7” so auschwitz mode. Now I’m at like 135lbs so slowly going up.

Attached: 357E2835-7714-45B8-B8FE-9D7985C0CE8C.jpg (1452x1190, 335K)

fucking hedonists

You look like the older creepy people that likes to be around younger people. But actually they are your own age and your just creepy anyways.

I'm 25 and I got carded to buy an M rated video game a few months ago.

That’s sucks

Attached: 3EFF0D4A-776D-4428-922A-480DE520526B.jpg (750x797, 76K)

Never been called creepy but I wouldn’t blame anyone if they thought that.

Fucking kek
No but really, I'm also 23 and my skin also looks like dogshit due to years of heavy alcohol abuse. Is it reversible?

try to get actual haircut and trim your beard...

Taking care of your skin will only delay the aging process, not reverse it. Start now so when your 40 youll only look 38

>25
>people think i'm 20 or 19
>cant buy a fucking drink without id
this has been going all my fucking life. Well maybe it will come in handy after 10 or so years, but now its fucking annoying and embarassing.

That's what everyone says bro, but my sex drive and youthfulness are peaking now. Why would it be better to have sex at 25 after puberty wears off

Attached: 1566286328724.jpg (840x885, 204K)

Asian child-grandma mode. Enjoy it while you can, because the wall will hit you like a ton of bricks.

>tfw 31 but people think I'm 15

Lift weights

t. old roastie

This I need help with this. I have high cheekbones so it’s not that

>looked way younger than my age my whole life
>22/23 years old everyone thinks I'm 16
>hair starts receding in the front ar 24
>27 now, still receding in the front in a widows peak tyoe fashion
>not sure how old i actually look, you cant tell im receding because of my hair style
Why am i aging now after having looked 14 until 4 years ago?
Idk if im gonna be bald but can i still look young with a shaved head?

Yeah I’m 34 and look 30ish with a beard and 25 without. It’s fuckin creepy in a way. Used to like it but def prefer the beard these days fuck looking like a college kid

shave, the hair is fine, beards are for old and bald people. Some stubble would be ok though.

Am 30

Often times people will think about 23-25 which is good. Naturally very slender and only 5’11” (the struggle is real) but carry about 82kg of lean gains which works very nicely.

Think it’s about right lads, could use more definition but ratios are there. Feels good lads.

I'm 30 and my life is over haha

Respect brah

dont shave, youve got decent hair and facial hair so dont neglect your possibilities but you dont seem to have any idea of how to trim it so just start slow with a thin-teethed comb and a proper trimmer.

use the comb to push the hairs out in order to make an even length of the amount you trim off.

also your face looks terribly puffy, try to find out whats causing it.

Attached: hey.jpg (1452x1190, 416K)

>Why am i aging now after having looked 14 until 4 years ago?

genetics arent linear. genes express themselves differently and suddenly and at random points in your lifetime for reasons we dont understand.

looking young for most of your life so far does not guarantee you will be that way forever, and having a ridiculously thick head of hair does not protect you from suddenly going bald in 3 years time

its nature brehs...

It's always too late. Aging is irreversible as of now and you can only slow it down.

You guys have it good, I walked and acted so little like my age at 16, that people thought I was 19/20.

Could be, but you might be able to slow it.
>Sunscreen spf 50 preferably when going out
>Moisturizer, but pick up something that's not super crazy comedogenic or has too many oils or alcohol or other allergens
>Hyaluronic acid attracts moisture, you can add some and use it before moisturizer. Dehydrated face really accentuates any lines.
>People swear by Ascorbic acid based serums and supposedly it has some good research behind it. Retinoids too.
>Keep your face hydrated!

yeah you see the age here

I think you're a really handsome mofo, get serious on lifting and you're very set.
no homo

returned already, my lord?

>tfw I'm 31 and people think I'm my dad's older brother whenever we go out
Fuck this shit

Attached: lurking fit.jpg (640x1026, 98K)

I used to be carded everywhere until ~22/23 or so and then suddenly at 25 people started to think I was 30 already.

I think it's the manlet curse of going from child to old-man with no prime time

people thought I was 30 when I was 15. Now I'me above 30 and people still think I'm 30.

this

Attached: Southern Europe master race.jpg (720x720, 142K)

>Excessive alcohol consumption and eating like absolute shit age your body tremendously
no, shit genes does.

t. ate like shit and drank copious amounts of alcohol for past 13 years, people think im 6 years younger than I am in a good way

C O P E

As a Spaniard, I can confirm that Northern European women have bigger boobs than mediterraneans

any doctor will tell you bags under eyes are bad kidneys. almost every dialysis patient you see will have awful awful bags. you need to clean up your gut.

so people think you're 6?

Half your age plus 7 user, you know what you're doing is wrong

>balding so I shave my head
>skinnyfat dadbod
>old soul personality
>every woman I've been with has appreciated the fact that I look 10 years older than I am

it's a strange feel that I hope doesn't go away as I escape dadbod mode

Attached: 1566133968496.jpg (541x659, 117K)

How do I eat to benefit my kidneys?

get some high quality kidney glandulars and take them for a month. see how you're doing then. go easy on the protein and dairy, they are like sand paper to your kidneys. things like dry fasting and astringent fruit will help a ton too.

yikes, your gf is a whore

Im 31

Good sex is good no matter the age.

>mfw I'am 31 but everyone thinks that I'm barely 25 and I get ID'd at the booze shop every time

Attached: 1554622924780.jpg (882x960, 76K)