Just lift bro

>Just lift bro
>it will help you're emotional health bro
>just do cardio bro, it releases endorphins
>it will cure you're depression

fuck you Jow Forums, thanks for making me waste my time and money at the gym for YEARS

Attached: 1556803111370.png (2160x1959, 389K)

Just stop drinking idiot

how is it our fault that you're a literal loser alcoholic? get help before you ruin your life, retard

driving drunk consistently is literally on the same level as mugging people, at least when youre mugging someone else theres no chance of them dying.
get help and stop risking other peoples lives because you cant be bothered to give a fuck about your own anymore. you dont get to fall asleep flying a 747, if you want to be a drunk shithead and get around drive a bike or take a hike. stop that shit NOW.

just stop being sad lol

I dont even drink that much, maybe 6-8 a day
I think she just thought that because I was secretly taking valium too so sometimes when mixed even if you dont drink a lot it makes you seem kinda "too relaxed"

>don't drink that much
>6-8 a day
nice cope alcoholic, get your shit together before you disappoint your parents

go back to tumblr SJW pussy
I dont give a FUCK about other people

>drinking 6-8 beers a day
>taking drugs every day
>i dont have a problem
no lie but you actually do need to seek help. You are in huge denial mode

Attached: 1508443218660.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Lol I havent talked to my parents in 2 years, they are already dissapointed because I didnt become "an accountant or an engineer", I joined the Army at 18 and pretty much cut contact with them(24 now)

id tell u to kys but ur already doing it just slowly cuz ur a pussy...fucking junkie comes into mecca to talk shit about allah need to get urself checked for diabetes u illiterate ass faggot take ur cheap ass to AA or give up them cheeks for beer money boy

>I don't give a FUCK about other people
>talks to other people
not only do you have a drinking problem, you also have an insecurity problem

then perish, faggot maggot. nobody gives a fuck about you because you dont give a fuck about others. you will die sad and alone and your parents will be relieved you didnt take anyone else. you weak rat. cant hack it irl so you pretend youre too cool to give a fuck. fucking loser.

Bro, you have a problem.

>Not parsimoniously resenting and thinking you are better than others while at the same time desperately craving approval from them
we all insecure in 2k19 my nibba

Attached: 38212112.jpg (317x475, 148K)

based

>then perish, faggot
nah I'd rather get fucked up and wake up with cute bitches cuddling me

Get help before you ruin your life buddy. Find redemption and forgive your parents. You have a problem that needs to be solved

yes we are but we are not in denial like OP though. The OP is literally projecting his feelings by telling himself and others he doesn't care about things he cares the most about

which you know you havent had the pleasure of experiencing in months if not years because you are a dead end drug addict, alcoholic, and chronic faggot. you project this onto the world around you and into the posts you type out about how cool you are but are also crying about some girl thinking youre an alcoholic when oh wait youre actually an alcoholic loser.

AA is for faggot boomers, real ones go to NA meetings

>mfw somebody says "no worries"

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

I have literally had more intimate loving relationships in 1 year using Valium than the entire rest of my life I was not using

>my perception has not been warped from drugs and alcohol, i swear
user, i use drugs and alcohol myself but im not in denial liek you are

Im a drinker myself bro. I dont take pills though. You need to chill out. Im also 40. Its easier to quit while you are young.

>I dont even drink that much
>6-8 a day
>valium

Attached: 1464986955485.jpg (470x352, 50K)

Its objectively true
I literally was an incel before drugs, not only have I had trashy one night stands with barsluts since them but I've been in semi serious relationships with really nice grills, one of them was even a grad student at Yale LMAO!

>I dont even drink that much, maybe 6-8 a day
Every gave me shit about drinking like that. I said the same shit but really 6-8 a day is a lot.

1) You're getting a lot of useless calories from drinks.
2) 6-8 on a regulat day means you're likely drinking 12-18 on a strong night of drinking, like I would, and binge drinking has nearly irreparably fucked my life up on two occasions now. Even if nothing serious happens you'll end up alienating people whether you like it or not.

Just try to cut back on the drinking my man. Try to make that 6-8 more like 3-4

>since i have been taking drugs and drinking a lot during the time i had a semi serious relationship, it must mean that drugs and alcohol are key to having a good relationship
>its not purely coincidence
ya man, keep believing those statements and lets see how far you can go

>he thinks that's a lot
>be believes the propaganda put out by big pharma that its dangerous to have a few drinks with a benzo
Must be nice being in highschool still
You do realize they just say that its dangerous to get you to take more pills, right?
Like I can take 20mg of V and drink or take 50mg and not drink and its literally the same thing, they just want you to buy more pills
(those are both very safe dosages btw)

>1) You're getting a lot of useless calories from drinks.
I only drink vodka, sometimes I mix it with ice, but not beer or anything

>try to cut 3-4 times the recommended daily limit down to twice the recommended limit
Or you know, quit. What kind of shit advice is this? "Just be LESS of an alcoholic." What.

>actually thinks this is about quantity/dosage
my goodness, at least a high school student can understand the real argument is about being a daily drinker and pill popper.

so what do you mean by 6-8 a day then? like 6-8 shots a day? If so, you are more of an alcoholic than what we all thought

What a loser. Can lift heavy weights, can stick to a diet but can't put down the bottle. Change your life.

>recommended daily limit
>he follows witch doctors arbitrary guidelines
>he has limits
pussy

Attached: MV5BYmViZGM0MGItZTdiYi00ZDU4LWIxNDYtNTc1NWQ5Njc2N2YwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg (2077x3000, 1.8M)

oh fuck off Jow Forums
yall niggas fell for a robot's bait

Attached: silly niggas.png (624x628, 81K)

twas fun bait

Drinking every day is bad enough you shitbag, let alone 6-8 a day.

More like 6-8 sips a day, I dont usually take shots because usually I try to be sneaky but im approximating the equivalence

Attached: zanon.png (1587x795, 1.84M)

kek

Bro you’re even more pathetic than the dude in the screenshot desu.

>All the 18 year olds thinking 6 drinks a day is a lot
Obviously based on the complements OP received he works out and lifts and has a healthy enough bod to impress rando chicks
Let my man live his life

I don't think its necessary to cut out alcohol 100%. Moderate drinking is okay and can make life more fun. But that necessitates that MODERATE drinking doesn't spiral into heavy drinking, and 6-8 every day is on the early end of heavy

>multple intimate loving relationsips
>in one year
how can they be intimate and loving if you had many of them in as little as one year?

pecs abs solid

I drank heavily when my wife cheated on me and left me. Got a dui, wrecked my car and bailed myself out of jail. I’m still going through it, that was 4 months ago. It was a sad lonely walk from jail to my house. I had no one to call and no one to depend on but myself. I couldn’t even call someone since my phone was dead. I quit drinking every night and dove head first into fitness. I now only drink socially and when I do I limit myself to light beers and no hard alcohol. I feel great and my life is so much better.

I don’t know where I’m going with this but alcohol is pure cope. It isn’t worth it and if it wasn’t such a social thing I would never drink it again.

>All the 18 year olds thinking 6 drinks a day is a lot
this
most red-blooded americans kill a sixer every night when they get home from the project site, then binge on weekends

This has to be bait, I refuse to believe OP is this retarded.

My god you need help

Me too. I drink about 500ml of vodka every night. My goal is to only drink on saturday nights. I dont know if I can

Most Americans are also fat and don’t visit a fitness board.

>6-8 a day

Im there too user, but atleast I can admit I do have a drinking problem and it affects my health negatively

OP is clearly the same smug, obese alky from yesterday. He’s back to stroke his ego some more after being shit on by every user in the thread. What a pathetic, delusional narcissist. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s boogie. Either that or this entire thread is pic related.

Attached: 4A11F3F7-DF3C-4108-9D11-298D4FD528D1.jpg (500x500, 55K)

you're sooooo coool user!

Cope more you alcoholic

>most americans drink 6-8 beer a night!
is that what you tell yourself to cope? lmao

>6-8 sips a day
that could be anywhere from half a shot to 8 shots

iktf user
im feeling really angry and lonley every since my gf left me and trying to debate changing for fucking railing a FAT line and just getting crossed
Fucking bitch of an ex "gf" went total batchint insane and left me out of the blue , but no angel herself and is FAR from perfect
The bitch skinned me alive because i shot up heroin at her sisters wedding in front of everybody on that gay ass camera they leave on the table to take pictures with, it was a fucking joke too but. she is such a fucking hypocrite little fucking bitch its insane. Because guess what guys. She HAS A CUP OF COFFEE EVERY SINGLE MORNING in addition to that she vapes like a fucking chimney, its fucking gross and makes my care smell like fruity chemicals!!!! what in the actual fuck is wrong with her? Shedoes FUCKING DRUGS every single day yet she skins me alive when i do a little dope every now and then? Like I dont even do "my drug" every day, I switch it up using heroin one day, percs the next, Benzos and coke the next to avoid addiction, but not her, shes so fucking tunnle vsion she cant even see her own addiction and has the never to put me on blast for dabling in the shit.
Fucking hypocrite baka

bumperoo

>maybe 6-8 a day
Dude, you have a problem. Even if you aren't getting black out drunk each night, you're clearly addicted and it's also having a negative effect on your life as shown by the OP pic.
You need help

Attached: seek help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Never put a woman ahead of your own interests again, no matter how special you think she is. You are a fisherman, don't let her get you to get rid of your boat and rod.

If you're not trolling, please seek professional help. Please.

Lmao im seeking help alright, I've been totally sober for 2 weeks now and I feel WORSE than ever
>tfw the bad thoughts in minecraft come back

Attached: m_5b6b98e02aa96a8fc165e052.jpg (580x580, 83K)

this has been posted before. u were a bitch then and a bitch now

shit tier

Bad bait

Have you considered that your problem is not lifting but rather being a dumb alcoholic faggot?

either bait or get help bro

Attached: 1558787213650.png (293x172, 7K)

>drunk driving
Oh boy, a retard on the internet? Imagine my imagined shock at the fact that doing this sort of shit scares away women, also 6-8 drinks A DAY is a lot, taking Valium with it is also mentally retarded. Just remove yourself from the gene pool, as soon as humanly possible.

>being scared of drinking and driving
pussy ass faggots
I literally keep a bag of nips in my center console in case I get stuck in traffic

fuck off, I've driven on acid
I just don't drink because it's a brainlet drug for loser fucks

I don’t do it anymore, but driving drunk is pretty fun haha

>bag of nips
What the duck are you talking about desu

fuck off hipster, have sex nerd
Psychedelics will not make a bad day good like any worthwile drug will , you can't even boof weed lmao, SAD!

Attached: 220px-National_Guard_Bureau_(insignia).svg.png (220x203, 47K)

A bag filled with nips so I can throw them out the windows and not violate open container law after drinking them

user if your idea of a good time isn't two tabs of dark web acid straight from a lab and a full song of saya playthrough you're a certified pussy

Attached: saya.jpg (800x599, 115K)

Maybe when I was 15, lol

Attached: 22qzfpmme9r11.jpg (933x525, 64K)

user 6-8 is what you should have a week

Don't drink drive OP. The police can pull you over for dumb reasons, even if you're driving perfectly. Don't risk it. I once lost my license for driving over the limit, 6 months of hell.

Lol I dont even have a licence

>user 6-8 is what you should have a week
source needed
And dont post any "medical journals" because keep in mind until recently doctors belived that putting leaching on yo dick cured pneumonia, so I have no reason to beive that anything they say today will not be discounted in 100 years in the futre
All I know is when I drink that amount I honestly feel healthy, and when I don't I do not feel healthy, physically or mentally, the results are easy to understand and do not require a degree to understand

Attached: x2bw9u5439031.jpg (1536x2048, 374K)

He probably means standard drinks.

6-8 sips of vodka is fine. We all thought it was 6-8 beers, or glasses of vodka. You're doing fine bro, I had three beers during my shift last night - virtually the same thing.

>I dont even drink that much, maybe 6-8 a day

Attached: 1073E3BF-D0DB-43A3-8897-B09CD8F7AD70.jpg (349x337, 25K)

Sage crab-posters. Hide crab-threads

Lifting is great for making you less of a faggot, but some people are just born with a sinkhole for an anus.

>Lol I dont even have a licence
>drunk driving without a license
This has to be bait. I refuse to believe someone can be as stupid as you've shown yourself to be ITT

I used to drink a half gallon every 3 days and even i stopped cold turkey i quit hanging around liberals started embracing my white ancestry started reading more about what i liked so yeah quit making excuses you fat shit.

I'm not stupid I just dont give a fuck
What are they going to do, shoot me?? lmao do me the favor

As an alcoholic and benzo addict in recovery you are also both of those. I know. I was there. If you are drinking 6-8 drinks a day you are already there.

But I’m going to tell you something else. If you aren’t ready to quit then you aren’t ready. I would say don’t drive when you have drank or used because you are going to end up hurting someone. When the consequences are bad enough you will want to and try to quit but won’t be able to. You will try to cut back and end up using more. You will switch to just beer or just pills or only drinking on the weekends but you won’t be able to stop. Good luck.

But you made a post bitching about other people?