Fit approved fashion

Could you pull this off? Post fit outfits

Attached: F189A0F1-ABB8-4C98-95EA-DE82902B844C.jpg (743x925, 204K)

This outfit would look good on anyone that didn't look like autism

it's not that bad, shirt needs to be changed to something smaller with a normal neck. a tucked shirt with a belt would be better than this retarded sweater. this nigga need a watch too.

>turtleneck skin tight except at neck which makes his head look like a penis emerging from its foreskin
>pajama pants
>scene hair
It's like one of those pictures of ridiculous outfits on male fashion models that are meant to be an artistic statement

>had to do it to em

I love floral pattern shirts. Do I look like a faggot?

Attached: Snapchat-1143335965.jpg (2880x3840, 2.1M)

ditch that lanyard you faggot. also post shoes.

>Pokemon card in the phone case
>long keychain lanyard
>dyel
I think you know how you look

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1200x740, 72K)

Massively. Go with solid colors, long sleeves, and roll the sleeves to the forearm just below the elbow

My shoes suck ass, I won't lie. Also the lanyard was inconsequential, wasn't meant to be there.
Fuck. I tried man.

Literally wear whatever you want as long as you like it and you have some common sense when it comes to fashion.

Attached: ab62efd.jpg (1575x1127, 266K)

yeah dude

I try to look like a fag ironically sometimes

Attached: IMG-20190826-WA0029.jpg (2160x3840, 1.66M)

You look good but I'm bi so yeah

You look like Yung gravy

My only advice is to get a better lanyand. I have a Supreme one for my keys and it adds a little pop to everything

This should be a government forced uniform

Attached: FB_IMG_1516302071608.jpg (960x960, 73K)

dress up bitch, no one cares about your shirt unless you have good shoes. shoes and pants make 75% of the outfit. otherwise yeah it's a decent shirt.

its actually a pretty nice shirt. Goes well with the pants. I guess the shoe is the only thing that could offset this whole outfit

I dont often wish bad on people but i hope you, and everyone like you gets hit by a car

extrapolate

You dont need to try. You look like the collapse of western civilisation

Thanks bros.
Working on it, don't worry user. At least I had the balls to post a pic.

Attached: 1470673677204.png (800x699, 521K)

that's fine if you wanna look like tyler

you have to have belief in yourself otherwise someone will say "hey user why are you waering your mom's clothes?" and you will run into the bathrooms to cry

Attached: GettyImages-1147207760-715x477[1].jpg (715x477, 45K)

You look smug as fuck. You look like you've never been hit in your face in your entire life. You've never struggled.

I cant respect that. If you wore that shirt where i live, bad things would happen to you.

oh, you one of them niggas who think just cause you live paycheck to paycheck that you work harder than everyone else. Let me educate you, everybody works harder than you. Thats why they got more money. Otherwise, you would be working just as hard as they were. Also, im some different user you moron

based

Actually my mom pays for everything, you uneducated twat. Im 31 and i smoke weed everyday. Fuck you for judging me, life is short, fuck the system. Wage cucks like you vent your powerlessness online. Stay mad, im gonna smoke this weed and masterbate til the sun comes up.

Loser

Attached: 15669489652451551431602.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

If you're fit you can pull off anything.

Attached: 1557917847257.jpg (540x960, 87K)

Hahahaha this has to be bait, fuck me. Also your weed looks like garbage.

He looks fucking weird dude.

your grinder is trash and so is your weed

those jeans are fucking stupid

You smoke shit tier weed and life a shit tier life my man

>tfw make 60k at 23
>work out and run 3 days a week
>enough money to do whatever I want
>smoke weed a lot, especially before a good work out
>just bought my brother a new car for his birthday

Fag, I'm almost 10 years younger than you and yet I'm 100x better off.

this lokes dumn lol
but yeah

still dumb

Attached: hermes 2.jpg (736x1174, 308K)

cool story bro

we believe you smoke weed tho

Attached: Hermes 1.jpg (367x500, 43K)

I like your lack of style and your smile is really cute.

Attached: euclase_laps_up_lapis1.jpg (1200x978, 497K)

fugoff

NGL I kekkled out loud

cant tell if you trolling or if you are actually a fat shit that wanted to punch the user for looking better than him

go to your room little boy!

I cant pull that off, I'm not a homosexual.

Hahaha is that all you make? And you thought that was worth boasting about. What a joke! Imagine being a literal, breathing comedian.

My mom has 120k in the bank for me, but she has to control it because she gave me money before because i had a bad drug habit. So shut your mouth. Omg. In going to get myself together and invest that money into property.

Ive been on anti-depressants for 18 years, anti-psychotics for 10. I just want to die. Had enough of hearing voices.

Match the silver on the watch and the black watch cuff with a black belt and a silver buckle. Never do black with brown. You pull off the shirt but it does look like you're gay, but you might be able to swing that in your favor when chatting up girls.

THIS nigga looking like he about to summon his stand.

Just picked up this eighth for super cheap($50). How does it look bros

Attached: IMG_1553.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

real good

I like you. YOU are cool. Not like that other user. Legit made me sad. I want a normal job. And a girlfriend, mom wants me to meet someone. Fucking vultures man.

Smoke that shit bro.

>this party sucks
>my feet hurt
>I wish brad were here
>I hope nobody notices I got my clothes from a good will

Attached: van.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Thanks for the advice man. I thought the brown and black looked pretty shit but my options are pretty limited since I'm actually poor as fuck. As for looking gay, I do a lot of ballroom dance and it's mostly to keep it professional with the ladies, at least that's what I'll tell myself, lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-165826~2.png (1430x1926, 2.22M)

chads only

Attached: 1546433862237.jpg (1401x1499, 702K)

I like you too. Power to the people.

>"haha, but that's not-- dude you got me!"

It's not bad because it looks stylish gay, but you're gonna be attracting dudes. Just remeber always match your accents and hardware, your shoes should match your accent too, so black as well. Your fit in that pic is always what you want to go for, maybe a bit tighter in the arms.

you look too skinny

Sodomites get the rope.

based. tiki torch march aesthetic

It'd be fine if he wasn't some hairless weakling.

In the thumbnail it looks like you're standing on a white box in front of a mirror

Attached: 1565911492626.jpg (768x576, 99K)

it's working

Floral shirts in summer are based

Daily reminder muscles are not a substitute dressing well

based internet soldier

%60-70 of my wardrobe is m64 shirts

ngl thinking of rocking my death is certain shirt to the gym

I wish they didn't charge shipping because then I would buy more of the 64 hour specials like that one. Right now it's only worth me buying them if I can get two or three items at a time to bundle up on shipping.

Also you should totally do it.

yeah same, I live in aus so shirts come out to about $65 each time I get one but I only ever get the really good ones. Once I reach 1/2/3/4 i'll wear it but I'm close

stocks are up

Probably better than him, and I'm not even big

I mean its pretty fuccboi but if thats what you like then sure wear it.

You look like you would attract basic white girls. Nothing wrong with that

Was hoping for some actual /fa/ talk and instead there is a bunch of dyel fags and stoner cunts who need to escape their dismal lives.

youth pastor nigga

tryhard

no shit. its just boggles the mind. same shit was all the rage in like 80s and 90s? why cant people think of something new.

>jacket and shorts

>Lanyard
>The state of that tuck and unbuttoning
>Belt does not match pants or watch
>Pokecard in case
>Pink headphones
>Uncapped razor
>Dirty unbutt

You need to re-evaluate your life.

Attached: DB0C7E12-7D57-4E94-8487-BDA68D144350.png (459x342, 302K)

Thanks man, I guarantee no one I'd wanna associate with would care at all about anything you listed so it sounds like I'm good to go.

Attached: 1565822638692.jpg (499x522, 59K)

Yes.
Just wear anything non girly.

Attached: rs_634x1024-160224123132-634-scott-eastwood-on-set-france-overdrive-movie-022416.jpg (634x1024, 86K)

He looks like a joke that takes itself seriously.

>invest that money into property
Dude all you do is smoke weed everyday. No way in hell can a loser like you flip a house, or let alone rent one out. You are a fucking disgrace

Kek

>short sleeves shirts

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (240x412, 42K)

>Inter
that helps

Is that achievable natty?

Not him, but I've got a similar situation, and I'm trying to rent out and buy property. Can you teach me anything, I can give you style advice that's not /fa/ tier.

> if first time homebuyer, check if you qualify for FHA loans, only need to put 3.5% down
> seller pays your agents commission
> learn what PAR rate is, lenders offering over 0.5% over the days PAR rate are niggers
> don't pay more than 2 "POINTS" to buy down your interest (shitty credit, low income, can make this worth it in long run)
> use an agent when buying
> "house hack" by renting out rooms
> buy more rentals
> profit

when loan shopping, always check w/ 3-5 lenders in about 1-2 weeks timeframe. credit hits get lumped together and make less of a drop in score

interest rates are pretty low right now, good time to get a mortgage

plan to hold for 10 years

being a landlord sucks

get a property management company

Mmmm look at those legs

I smoke weed everyday. I want to quit..

4 rental properties (48k/yr) + 125k/yr salary (software dev) + 100/mo (shitty saas app)

Massive faggot

Looks like a turd covered in grass wtf

This man has Taylor Swift’s legs, brehs.....I might.

>im gonna smoke this weed and masterbate til the sun comes up

livin' the fuckin' dream, f a m .

Solid colours are for dullards who are too worried about how people perceive them

lmao okay pal

Yes

Genuinely though this was The Artist Formerly Known as Prince.

non whites shouldn' dress in whites peoples clothes, it just looks unatural.