Can I do lateral dumbbell raises every day? I’m sick of being a framelet

Can I do lateral dumbbell raises every day? I’m sick of being a framelet

Attached: 25BEBE29-AD76-47F6-AF07-6B791ADEF903.jpg (691x1163, 172K)

yes, they recover very fast

Everyday, well good way to use your joints to the max. I'd try this

Day 1 OHP + Front deltoid
Day 2 Lat Raise
Day 3 During your back session put some back deltoid

That's how I would do. You would get everythin from front to back.

Also doing the same thing everyday is kinda boring and harsh on the body. Just my 2cents

Attached: syrio.jpg (1024x576, 252K)

Needless to say with at least 1 days of rest in between each day.

Attached: 1016338_619747444764532_1768525717_n.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Shoulders not everything to get a big frame, a wide strong back also helps a shitload to get W I D E

And no

I feel bad for him

if you truly have bitch hips like a real framelet it's also good to train obliques so you look like a blocky rectangle instead of having a twink hourglass figure

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAASSS! THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Attached: 1566849163758.png (390x348, 120K)

you can train side and rear delts as much as 5x a week. they recover very fast and benefit from high volume high frequency

NOT EVERY DAY, YOU'LL DIE

Attached: L9frmI0.png (201x250, 13K)

he needs new friends

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 1398133.jpg (250x174, 10K)

OHP already works front delts. Wouldn't be better superset with lateral/rear?
High horizontal rows work rear delts or add facepulls

How high? 5x12/20/what?

I superset face fulls with lateral raises. I go for a pump more than specific reps but 5x20 for each is about right

holy shit, are we being raided? the wojak spam is absolutely ridiculous lately

Best lifts to incorporate for upper traps/general w i d e m o d e? I'm just on the 3 big compound lifts and some accessory work and not noticing much development there.

Overdeveloped traps will make you look narrower and lats + delts, wider.

I was doing that until my current shoulder injury, bit was doing 5x8 and bump the weight if i could do 3x12

ohp, rows (barbell + some iso row). rear+side delt supersets. deadlifts

just ignore it

Rows, Facepulls, and Caveman Shrugs.

The key to success with your back, like all muscles lies in this cue
>keep the weight moving on the muscle
Which means do not travel the full "geometric" range of motion. Keep the range of motion only to the point that your muscles are doing the work, not your joints, bones, etc. There comes a point where you're actually at rest, at the top of the contraction. Don't get to the rest point. Keep the weight on the muscle, and keep it moving. You can especially notice this with lateral raises. Don't start the rep with arms straight down, because that's just resting. Shorten the descent to only the point where you still feel your deltoids engaging. Once you go beyond that, you fucked up. You would then cheat the weight back up, further robbing yourself of work.

For facepulls, obviously consult Jeff Cavaliers. Caveman shrugs are where you lean slightly forward, and focus on scapular retraction.

Coomer was funny exactly one time and then died

So you're advocating time under tension vs full ROM? Not arguing, just curious. Saw many bodybuilders echoing that, but, will it be different if your on juice?

Cheers, thanks for the pointers, fellas. I’ll work it in and check back in a couple months.

Why would you stay there in that situation? If I were in that situation, and I would be because I'm a tall lanky unlikeable piece of shit, I would just get up and leave.

>you can train side and rear delts as much as 5x a week

oh no, the retard's gotten loose again.

Attached: 1545023847635.jpg (720x395, 50K)

Looks comfy

its scientific fact that you can

Me too bro. I would've gotten up and hit the gym

I unironically do 4x10 lateral raise superset with 4x10 facepulls at the end of every workout.
I have super huge shoulders, even fucking Jow Forums said I'm a wide boi

>Dumbell pullovers bruh, very based excercise, really helps expanding the ribcage and "opening" you frame

Attached: 0ba0890379165442629827e1be402c7b.png (650x654, 587K)

fuck that. do em with a ezcurl bar. More weight more gains