Anyone have fibromyaglia?

Anyone have fibromyaglia?

I've tried getting into a routine but can't stick with it because of my condition. I envy you guys who can get into it

Attached: b8bccfcd65d7db54055d45cbc2f8b5b3[1].png (1820x2716, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fibromyalgia/symptoms-causes/syc-20354780
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046588/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fibromyalgia: middle-aged white woman disease

fibromyaglia is a meme condition that doesn't exist
stop being a faggot

Your condition is that you are a weak bitch. Fibromyalgia is a fake diagnosis doctors use when a patient is a little bitch that wont quit complaining about minor aches which most people get over and work through. You're also a hypochondriac, which is an immediate sign that someone is ngmi

If society didnt prop you up, you'd be dead ala survival of the fittest

I’ve been diagnosed by a doctor you fucking morons

Attached: 1561173161249.jpg (570x600, 65K)

>fake diagnosis
>fake

Your doctor is dismissing you with that diagnosis. He is only placating you so you'll shut the fuck up amd go away

nice digits

>fake

Fuuny, the gabapentin I need must be fake too

Probably a sugar pill, that youre paying out the ass for, because you must also be a fucking retard to believe fibromyalgia is a real thing

Youre a pussy. Youre a bitch. You were never gonna make it, ever, anyways. So eat fast food and sit on your ass all day, you weak wamen

...do you think youre special because a drug dealing doctor is shoving pills down your throat? lol

Attached: 1545518964305.jpg (480x712, 33K)

Maybe it's your drug problem which is preventing you from making gains.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fibromyalgia/symptoms-causes/syc-20354780

>Anyone have fibromyaglia?
No, absolutely nobody ever. You have to live, user. You have to learn to take the pain, and ever more pain.

Why dont you get into it anyway and struggle through it, then be smug in your head at how much better you are than everyone else? Maybe a little self-esteem would help you out.

>Women are more likely to develop fibromyalgia than are men

TITS OR GTFO ROASTIE

Attached: 1544584890256.jpg (299x168, 9K)

>brain's pain receptors seem to develop a sort of memory of the pain and become more sensitive, meaning they can overreact to pain signals

LMAO why would you post that page? It literally calls you a faker and an overacting bitch several times

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

I don’t think I’m better than anyone. I just help or a routine that allows me to lift

Op if you're not a women, you need to seriously consider getting a sex change op... because deep down, youre a bitch

Exercise is a lot more painful with fibromyalgia, but leading an active lifestyle with daily aerobic and anaerobic exercise is the best medicine for it.
Of course, cyclobenzaprin, Gabapentin and amitriptyline may help it, but it's on YOUR power to help yourself through your effort.
>Actual doctor

1/3 are men so it’s not uncommon

lol ok what was the test the doctor used? blood perhaps? another fluid? an X-ray? surely your disease is detectable in some objective manner?

It was a blood test

All of these, it's the same as SIDS

Don't listen to the fools, OP. Fibromyalgia is a medical diagnosis. There are objective clues that point towards a diagnosis, but unfortunately nothing yet that clinch an objective measurement of it.

My mom has fibromyalgia. I really wish she didn't have to suffer from it anymore.

Simple things have been shown to help with fibromyalgia. Exercise (especially water exercise), vitamin D, some other supplements, therapy, antidepressants, gabapentin...

Fibromyalgia is only diagnosed when the doctor cant figure out what the cause of the pain is.

The patient is either
>faking it to get pain pills
Or
>a very weak fragile old fat hypochondriac women

Fibromyalgia is only diagnosed to shut the patient's pointless bitching/nagging up, while still taking their money

Samefag

No ones buying your fake bullshit

this

smoke weed and keep lifting

>Fibromyalgia is only diagnosed when the doctor cant figure out what the cause of the pain is.

This is called a diagnosis of exclusion.

>faking it to get pain pills

No clinician worth a damn would manage fibromyalgia with narcotics.

The pot calling the kettle black.

And you're wrong anyway, because OP said he got a blood test to get diagnosed. I can only guess that was to, again, exclude other rheumatologic diseases.

Most of those symptoms can be treated.
- For concentration and memory problems, you should spend more time reading physical books. Spend less time using electronic devices as they too fuck up your biological clock. If you have to use them, make sure you use anti-blue light glasses to at least mitigate the effect.
- Your monring stiffness results from sleeping on a mattress that is either too hard or too soft. Sleeping on the floor will fix this, but it takes time to adjust.
- Problems urinating can be adjusted by drinking just water and ditching every other beverage.
- Exercise will help you build muscle and prevent you from experiencing numbness and tingling in your feet and legs.
- Irritable bowel syndrome can be mittigated by consuming more fruits and vegetables in your diet, ditching milk and other items that produce gasses, chewing the food properly and exercising. Exercise plays the important factor because it helps the body expel poisons better.

You can change yourself OP, I had all those symptoms as well but I wasn't diagnosed with anything. What helped me change was accepting the fact that nobody really cared whether I lived or died, so I had only myself to comfort.

I don't know who made that infographic, but fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of last resort. It's a blanket diagnosis for pain where there is no underlying or addressable cause. All there rest of the shit in that graphic is from shills trying to sell false hope and panaceas.

Have chronic pain? Yes.
Can you doctor's find the underlying cause?
Yes = not fibromyalgia
No = possible fibromyalgia
Any did that's not a quack or a pill mill will make you come back again and again, and retest everything before giving that diagnosis. Why? Because most people who claim pain and they can find no cause are drug seeking.

fibromyalgia is a sleep disturbance. it basically doesnt exist.

That's not what it is primarily, though many people with it do have sleep disturbance as a component.

You really should try harder with your tactics to disarm fibromyalgia as a diagnosis. Not that you'd be expected to know, but it actually has diagnostic criteria.

To restate for you: it is a diagnosis of exclusion.

And once more: clinicians properly practicing medicine do not manage it with narcotics.

the sleep disturbance is the cause, not a symptom.

That is incorrect from what I've learned, but you're welcome to provide some sources that show otherwise.

Look at you right now though. Someone is offering you a cause and you instantly dismiss it. You want to be ill or you have accepted chronic pain. The type of people effected by this stuff sound a lot like your current attitude.

I'm not OP; I don't have fibromyalgia.

Does that mean you, perhaps, don't have evidence of what you said about sleep disturbance? Or will you just deflect again instead of answer me?

Fibromyalgia = how doctors justify giving their patients more opioids after they got them addicted after a surgery.

Tapered off gabapentin after a decade on. You need to lift, not medicate

There's a spectrum you're on since you've said this 3 times now in different ways.

One end is that you can't, or refuse to, read what I wrote. The other end is that you don't understand what I wrote, or don't want to.

Where on that spectrum are you?

>at
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046588/

when sleep is addressed virtually all patients experienced a reduction in symptoms.
unfortunately insomnia was not part of diagnosis up until this decade.

cumulative sleep deprevation

Good for you. Did you do more than exercise to help treat your fibromyalgia? Therapy?

not me
see...

This finds some associations between sleep disturbance increasing onset of fibro, and not vice-versa, but doesn't definitively draw any conclusions in that regard. Nice paper.

Looks like the symptoms of a good workout

All those symptoms are signs of malnutrition and vascular disease. Eat more of everything and exercise.

Jesus Christ, your ignorance...

>oy vey goy you have da fibermypayme!
>we need to start you on the $1000/mo plan!

>every single one of those symptoms can be easily attributed to poor diet and exercise
Is this a fatty cope thread? Eat better and actually try to not be a lard ass and you'll feel better. The fucking treatment is don't be a sack of shit, eat green things, and get your muscles doing things.

Quit making excuses and going to the doctor to find reasons you can't lose weight

paramedic here
A vast majority of fibromyaglia diagnosis' just lets everyone know in the healthcare system that youre a MO (Person with mental health issues) or addicted to pain killers.

However if you are the 1-2 % of people with a genuine fibromyalgia problem, it turns out that its the skin around your nerves inflamed.

you'd be better off not being a man baby

also yes, middle aged white women tend to have it because middle aged white women are MO's

Attached: 1464751722368.jpg (498x499, 101K)

My mom also "has fibromyalgia" She weighs fucking 350 lbs has a cpap and eats nothing but greasy shit and processed carbs, literally never gets off the couch/computer and pops pills or drinks shitty boxed wine 24/7, but swears it has nothing to do with her behavior or lifestyle and straight up claims her chronic illness causes her lifestyle instead of vice versa. It's total bullshit

Is your mom op?

Nah she openly looks down on people who try to have any discipline or routine she would never try to better herself when there's some way that involves swallowing a pill in lieu of effort

How are your cramps?

Your level of knowledge in literally every sentence makes it very apparent why you're a paramedic and not a clinician who can actually diagnose and treat.

One consolation you get is that yes, there are unfortunately some people who say they have fibromyalgia who try to game the system and be the bad apples that spoil the bunch who actually are in pain.

yeah sure.
Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of exclusion, meaning you have to do every test (bloods, xrays, advanced imaging) to rule out every other cause of pain before being left with a diagnosis of being a whiny little bitch

Lol so
>doctor see patient with pain
>doctor performs test to find source
>**no source found**
>gives a diagnosis that's synonymous with being a faking little bitch so shut the crying patient up while still taking their money
Like pottery

Also
>25 posters, 58 replies
OP samefaging this pretty hard