What is the actual peak autism advice for water bottles. Glass, Coper, Steel?

What is the actual peak autism advice for water bottles. Glass, Coper, Steel?

Attached: waterpower.jpg (1001x1001, 101K)

Peak? copper with a filter in the spout and a magnet at the base.

do they make copper water bottles?

Hindus recommend drinking from a copper vessel because it has something to do with the purification of water when it is contained in that type of vessel. Personally I prefer either a ceramic container or glass. Metal containers tend to be cheap so it is up to preference. In the end the water can adapt to any container.

Glass. Always glass.

real niggas drink out of a hooch jug

Attached: s-l225.jpg (142x225, 5K)

>Not drinking out of a gourd
Ngmi

Redpill me on copper

Ive been drinking out of Nalgene bottles for 15 years, the same one for the last 6. Never really thought about it.

I kind of prefer double handles.

Attached: vintage-earthenware-clay-pots-for-wine-and-water-containment-used-as-decorative-objects-in-a-garden- (1300x956, 195K)

What's the point of a magnet?

>not drinking from a waterskin
Ngmi

Attached: WaterskinWolf.jpg (1000x484, 38K)

can't copper form a number of toxic compounds should it react with certain ions in the water? Like obviously it would depend on where you lived but sulfates borates or really most copper compounds would be toxic as fuck.

Clay.

>not just filling you cheeks with water and drinking it over the course of your workout, exclusively breathing through your nose
ngmi

>2019
>not drinking magnetized spirit water
ngmi

Does anyone remember the silver water fad from a couple years ago that was followed by the positive ion one a bit later?

Maybe I was just from a rich area but ppl were putting silver pieces in their water for awhile.

After that a bunch of the chads would spend a lot of money on anything with positive ions, because ion = energized particle = energy so therefore positive ion = positive energy. This would be like sodium bicarbonate water or similar, albeit kinda redundant in hindsight as positive ions should proportionately equal negative ions in any mixture like yhat

Sodium bicarbonate water is actually used by endurance athletes though, apparently it helps metabolize lactic acid faster.

In case you forget it on the roof of your car.

Silver is anti-microbial.
Copper as well.

Trusting advice from a bunch of streetshitters.