Quick reminder that the Normies are right that Avengers endgame is amazing

Quick reminder that the Normies are right that Avengers endgame is amazing

Attached: FB015AA4-8BBD-4CEE-98E5-333AB9AC5F4D.jpg (960x1440, 420K)

top capeshit for me is
endgame
infinity war
watchmen
spiderman
the dark knight
bat v superman (yes)

i bought a ticket to see it this thursday. i'm going alone i don't give shits anymore

Attached: 5476765745754.png (657x527, 39K)

Yeah I still prefer IW. More action

Yeah goi g to movies alone is no,longer a taboo thankfully. We have set the precedent, brother

I thought the part where thanos tells captain marvel that she's a shit eating bimbo and belongs in the kitchen before killing her was uncalled for

>dude i love jewish movies!

Hey cunt, not everything is about (((them)))

Same and thanos is a badass villain and didn't even appear all that much in endgame

Yeah that thot is legit useless in the movie just like the actress playing her

It seems like it. I'd rather not watch every other Marvel movie released this decade to get 100% enjoyment out of it, though

Attached: 20190419_032917.png (162x216, 52K)

everything you watch was created by (((them))) goy

eh I saw avengers 2 alone and after that after getting more into comics I kind of dropped the MCU as they started deviating characters I'd come to know from the comics too much. I haven't been reading comics as much recently so not having seen the MCU movies since avengers 2 combined with not having gotten to the infinity wars arc in the comics itself I have to pass regretfully. even if the movies are shit I still kind of wanted to be apart of the cultural phenomenon. I guess I kind of am for posting this.

>d00d j00z

Honk honk, asshole

Attached: 1556431061408.jpg (480x360, 7K)

you drink jewish semen bud

Better than your dad's semen, fruitcake

Keep on telling urself that, singularity slave

CAPESHIT ONIONS BOIS END YOU LIFE

1 and 2 were kinda lame compared to iw and eg

Last capeshit i saw was the third spiderman movie with toby macguyer, or however you spell the guys name

Nice maymay, though

Dark knight is the only capeshit i have seen. Honesly ur not a robot if u like this normie trash marvel shit.

Yeah here we go. Nothing wrong with enjoying normie entertainment

Yeah meme robot incel last one I saw was wi yer soldier. Kek

>amazing
It was pretty good, but not amazing

Why are burgers so obsessed with superhero movies? Please grow up.

The whole movie plot is just a fucking mess. 20 storylines mixed in 1 movie, I Mean come on. Where do I even have to begin if I want to start watching these movies?

English, por favor

Simple terms, we get to relive ourselves through entertainment heroes

Actually yes English is not my first language. Sorry to dissapoint

It's ok, bud. Keep it up. Outside that post, your English was excellent.

Cocksucking fanook

Man, what a crazy ending. I really did not expect Carol Danvers to utilize the powers of the infinity stones to eliminate the patriarchy. Nor did I expect all the background characters to say "I'm with her" as she chemically castrated Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers.

The sheer terror as Tony Stark realized that his muscle tone and doctorate in engineering had been magically replaced with a dad bod and liberal arts degree was breathtaking. Thor remained relatively unchanged because his immigrant status passed the diversity threshold in Marvel's mind yet he had to watch in horror as Hawkeye tossed away his arrows after realizing how blatantly phallic they were in nature.

I'm not sure that the graphic lesbian sex scene with Valkyrie that followed was entirely necessary, however. I can see how it was empowering, but it felt a little out of place. I think it would have fit better in some kind of sequel or spinoff series but that's just me being nitpicky.