Attached: serveimage.jpg (340x340, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073409/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>half the people i work with get sick
>a week later, i'm still unaffected.
feels good to have a strong immune system. i eat lots of fruits and greens

I'll add to that

If you claim to have "female only" conditions such as fibromyalgia, YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

Make sure you get a good night rest and your body will be fit to prevent any illness. Should you catch a cold, sleep will speed up the recovery process. Cold shower can do wonders too.

Now I am testing sleeping with no blanket. My guess is if I build the immunity, I will be able to sleep anywhere without catching cold. I was unironicaly inspired by Jow Forums to research "primal gains".

>he gets colds

Attached: [OHOHOHOHOHO Intensifies].gif (500x281, 1.79M)

Just take a vitamin C supplement. I've been taking it for three years and haven't gotten sick since.

Wrong. If you get a cold, you aren't fit.

i almost never get sickm the last time was probably 4 years ago, but for some reasons i always need to carry tissue to blow my nose, just why?

EAT THE GARLIC

Attached: 1566435423422.png (500x422, 164K)

garlic is dope
blend 3 cloves of garlic in a food processor
add 2 teaspoons of mayo and 2 teaspoons of water
magic dipping sauce for meats and veggies alike

>getting sick in the first place
Yikes

>tfw i get a lingering post viral cough that last 6 weeks

I still work out, but it's just annoying

Unironically citrus essential oils
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073409/

>tfw you have a pollen and pet dandruff allergy
w-will I ever make it bros?

>bees hate you
you're a very gross person

Maybe.
Try cold showers.

nah it's more like whenever spring rolls around I either have to take my pill for the day or end up being crippled from sneezing, watery eyes and a stuffy nose. Other than that and the occasional shedding animal I'm perfectly fine.

I'll start from now on

idk if this is good or not but anytime i get a cold I am completely wiped out for a day with flu like symptoms, almost completely unable to function other than benign tasks, However, after getting a long nights sleep, i wake up completely unaffected and fine, other than a slightly runny nose or maybe a little fatigue.

Based and redpilled
Babies and the elderly get colds.

That's normal, the first day is always the most brutal.

>he never goes drinking and staying up for several days on a vacation with friends
Of course, what was I thinking, this is Jow Forums after all

>getting a cold,ever
Absolutely subhuman

>tfw only ever get them after drinking and they shift after 1 day

Vegans btfo

I get over a cold in like a day or two, but I wake up with a sore dry throat with clumped-up phlegm (the sore throat clears after I get the blockage out) for the next month afterwards

I literally haven't had a cold in 3 years.

Fuck off immunelet

Attached: 57453804_320569521970013_4647715940085117938_n.jpg (1080x600, 95K)

>havent had slightest cold since being kid

I used to get colds every two-three months before.
Now after two years of lifting I only get sick if someone infects me with a flu.
Also haven't got a headache aside from hangover which happened maybe twice in the last year.

Attached: 1566301926293.jpg (388x531, 51K)

Haven't gotten a cold since switching to cold showers 3 years ago. Got sick once though.

Based

>based Homelander

I agree

I'm social. I'm also in the southern hemisphere right now where it's winter. My colds last days when my friends are sick for weeks. Fitlets will never understand what this feels like.

>not just lifting the cold out of your body

>implying you do