The cost of fitness

What is the real cost of fitness in a developed country? I think that if you don't have $500 USD a month to spend on food, you're going to get fat from eating the cheap shit you can get, which is simple carbs and hydrogenated plant oils. A gym pass costs a few hundred dollars a year. There are lots of Anons like me who can only afford one (gym pass).

Attached: $---$ fitness.jpg (1100x754, 149K)

I skipped the gym, got trained with YouTube videos, built my own lifting equipment, use Carnation Instant Breakfast shakes ($5 for package of 12), and am having some success.

Us poor guys can get fit. We just need to think differently to achieve it.

stop by your food pantry and eat canned tuna and peanut butter. my buddy went to prison and that was his diet for 5 years, came out shredded. his gym pass and food was *free

250 a month is easy eating fruits, vegetables, rice and fish primarily

Interesting question.
So.. It's actually pretty expensive for me.
40 at golds gym
Trainer is 85
Another 25 for this gym membership pass through my work that gives me access to a lot of commercial gyms like LA, planet, crunch, etc
200ish on food (healthy snacks are expensive and so is organic)
20 on energy drinks / protein bars
Monthly like 400 usd
And then on an annual basis :
250 on clothes
200 on shoes
100 on misc gym stuff (foam roller, etc)
Just did sarms as well that was like 80
300 (massage, chiro, stretches spas, etc)

I wanna say like 5.3k on an annual basis I spend on being fit. Wow! So much cheaper than being a fat ass though.

Fatties generally like to make bizzare excuses to why they can't cook their own meals or make their own drinks and spend like $20 a day.
So that's 20 x 365 since fatties don't take days off which is about $7300 a year.

>Carnation Instant Breakfast shakes ($5 for package of 12)

Where the hell do you get these?

Hey faggot, prisons are required by law to server nutritious food. Prisoners eat better than most wage slaves.

It takes time.
To get a great physique usually takes like 3 years.
1 year of dicking around not knowing what to do then two years of actual progression.
It's not easy.
My favorite phrase has been:
"Sad people have so much time on their hands".
Fitness falls in line with the right lifestyle. You have opportunities. Everybody does. Take them.
I can't even believe the way I am socially at this point compared to who I was.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-134037~2.png (720x884, 515K)

I'm actually at 178, but I look super flat right now without carbs.
All my lifts have gone up still, but muscles are gonna look smaller with less carbs.
Currently doing OMAD at 1000-1500 calories a day. Gotta train my ass off to keep muscle on.

>5 foam rollers per year
You're not supposed to shove them up your ass when you're done using it

This thread is about money, not time.

Local supermarket. They're really cheap where I live.

It's at least $5 for 1 here.

Frozen veggies are fucking cheap, user.
You've got no excuse for being fat. Not everyone can afford the protein and decent bulking food to go competitive level with bodybuilding, sure, but just "not being fat" is something anyone can do.

JUST EAT RICE WITH CHICKEN AND BLACK BEANS EVERYDAY YOU IDIOTS.

Nope. I've calculated that I need at least $375 USD per month to feed myself properly. I have less than $200 after my bills are paid. I'm stuck eating my parents shit for another six months until my student debt and credit card debt is paid off.

If you eat minimally you can make it. That means no daily steak, skip vegetables and fruit and go for really nutritious foods like liver and whole eggs. Add other stuff like rice depending on your budget and goals. If you're fat you are eating a lot of food that is not cheap. Oven pizzas are not cheap, they're easy. There's a difference. We do not have a starvation problem in developed countries.

>bu-but my veggies you stupid bloatlord
I got a 30" waist and I don't even bother microwaving them anymore. They're shit for micros and macros if you just read any nutritional facts. They're practically a garnish, especially those mixed ones where you get some faggot lecturing you about nutrition because he throws spoonful of microwaved cut carrots into his rice.

I did it myself. Basically free.
Read, then watch form videos.
Fucking University fags who want to get laid, but can't actually read a text book lmao.

It's impossible to get 45000 Calories and not get scurvy for $200 USD where I live. You just can't do it.

Oh, so you don't pay for food? Cool user.

LOL stuff like yoga mats massage rollers foam rollers, etc. I actually even got a electric massage thingy from amazon and this cbd menthol cream from whole foods. Wow you'll seriously thank me later if try this combo, user.
It's not just a craze, it's soo soothing. :) I feel my cortisol go down after a session of this blissful combo.
I can't wait to upgrade my massage device to a $100 one. The one in the pic is like 30 and it's okay. Nothing that special.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-221218.png (1080x2160, 2.93M)

Company sponsors gym fees, otherwise, commercial gym basic membership is around 170/year.
Workout clothing: from thrift store
Lifting belt: $5 from thrift store
Chalk bag: $5 from Amazon
Straps: $2 from Amazon
Food (3600kcal): $5/day from Aldi
Creatine: $0.1/day from Amazon
I live in the Midwest.