What are some Jow Forums hobbies? Preferably inexpensive

What are some Jow Forums hobbies? Preferably inexpensive.

I'm fucking tired of being bored. I lift 4 days a week and when I'm not at work I'll watch a little TV, play with my dogs and read.

Will probably pick up a martial arts soon. Just bought some woodworking tools to build some furniture. Plan in hunting for the first time this fall. What else can I try?

Attached: pretty_girls_004508_032.jpg (1100x1375, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scrambling/mountaineering
it's a lot more difficult than hiking but ultimately more rewarding. the only challenge is that you need mountains close by

picking up chicks. meditation. maybe like rock climbing or hiking or something fun that doesnt require you to think. listen to music and podcasts. enjoy art.

Riding fixed gear

Fishing it's super easy and cheap

>thot poster
>actually lifting
post body

Pickleball

Stocks

Getting just BARELY drunk and practicing my eye contact with qts. It's a good time because the rejections are a win too (because i'm enjoying my feels)

Attached: 1566142013858.jpg (477x441, 62K)

But I thought lifting was a hobby

OH GOD I'M GONNA
HNNNGGG
HMMM
UHHHHHAAAHHHHHHH
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Buy real estate you fucking child
t. ~150k/m re business owner (not all profit, employees)

How'd you get started?

I do plein air painting but it gets fucking expensive, although if you're a cheapskate you could do it with cheap supplies, I'm a stickler for high end oils/watercolors myself.

>outdoorsy
>basically hiking + painting if you aren't one of those lazy fatties who sets up their easel 20 feet from the car
>making art

try reading some good horror.
Gives me the sppoks , but its a thing I really like to do

Attached: 1566870519334.png (604x454, 236K)

You can try
- Hiking/camping if you have forest or mountains nearby;
- Learning survival skills is not bad, how to make a fire when needed. You never know when it will come handy;
- Gardening or having plants to take care off is not bad too. I grew some tomatoes in a medium sized pot. They were tiny but tasty nonetheless. You kind of appreciate the fruits of your labor more;
- Sports in general (If I could afford them I would go for individual sports like tennis, badminton, martial arts, rock climbing);
- Resting hobbies like sudoku, puzzles, origami, bird watching, yoga, stretching.

You can also find a list of hobbies here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies

Attached: 1565661002056.jpg (1024x1536, 178K)

/lit/
fashion

>saving pics of thots
What are you, a pajeet turbovirgin dyel?
post body

This question is like asking people what you should be interested in, any of the answers won't be useful. The only criteria is to not consume disposable trash, that is it. For me I like to paint, make concrete sculptures, build virtual cities, read, sail other people's boats, and work on a track car they'll never actually make it on the track because of the slow process. Bringing pic related to life is one of my current projects. I'm a neet though so take this with a grain of salt

Attached: Medieval_Bologna.jpg (1366x1000, 377K)

Gardening is so much fun man. Getting to see something grow from just a seed into a fruit/vegetable bearing plant is something that makes me happy.

Attached: 802984E2-AB1E-4670-89D9-36C7B8DF9D79.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

dancing

requires a partner tho

Indeed. Saw few threads on and decided to try it. I started with sprouts which I bought at a home depot like store in my country (there is a gardening section there). Will use the seeds for the next year. I was thinking of either getting a vertical garden because they save space in apartments, but first I have to save up money.

This right here
I do this shit every day
Except the "BARELY" is "VERY" and I don't do any of the stuff after the fourth word.

Based and Addictionpilled

wholesaling

I love cycling but fixies are too hipster.

Any tips to get a balcony sized plants and maybe some indoors ones too?

>Shooting
>Reading
>Volunteering

learn some instruments

Piano and home maintenance are the GOAT hobbies

COOOOOMING is pretty inexpensive, you already pay for internet

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

I'm looking to get into playing piano, what is a good way to self teach?

If you can afford it, you should get a teacher. If not, just remember that how something is done (your form) is everything. Look at how people move. Notes are easy, expression is hard.

Money is pretty tight right now so i don't know if i could do that. How much should i be willing to shellout for a keyboard?

Shipping user here. I got this regular customer that loves buying used stuff and selling it on ebay and whatnot. He loves browsing yard sales and thrift shops looking for collectibles and other valuables to sell on his shop. He says the money is not a game changer, at most he's making weekly pocket money, but a lot of the satisfaction he has is having satisfied customers.

Get a used weighted keyboard from Craigslist. It doesn't matter how old it is, just make sure it is fully weighted or your robbing yourself of expressive gainz.

There's a show in a local jazz club coming next month. Never been before, never played any instruments. I am so excited for it bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-191107~2.png (1312x738, 432K)

Jazz is really great. Just let it wash over you, don't expect it to leap out and grab. In high school my friends and I would go into the city to see our favorite trios at a jazz club and the bros at front of house would sit us up front even though we just ordered coffees. As an adult I bought a house 4 blocks away from a jazz club cuz I can't give up the jams.

Just watch xqc vods

Attached: uyn8ydgqvnd31.jpg (768x768, 91K)

Basically:
- If you have a gardening center or a gardening section at a home depot you can find plenty of sprouts or seeds.
- Some supermarkets in some countries have section of kitchen seasonings in pots - parsley, oregano, mint - this is because the current trend is to just grow these and add them fresh when cooking. So when you cook, you just cut them with scissors.
- It is advised to have one plant per pot. The only exception is if you have a long rectangular pot in which two or more herbs can grow - but for this you have to see which plants tolerate each other. Because if you do not take this into consideration they will all die.
- Also there should be some space between the plants. Do not crowd them pots together unless they are of various sizes and do not mind each other. Figuring out which spot is best for each flower is advisable. Some prefer sun, some prefer shades.
- Have to figure out what you wish to grow. I had a co-worker who liked to grow cacti, another co-worker was growing lemon trees indoors. Each plant is demanding in its own way. So for this you should do a research. The tomatoes are very demanding for water and cannot stand the heat a lot, so if you can shade them partially and water them a lot each day, they will survive. Just do not move the plants a lot. Each should have its own space.
- You can use forest soil after it has rained if you do not want to spend money on soil. The soil should not be close to the pathways.
- Make sure to re-plant the plants at least once a year because they will consume all the nutrients in the pot. Soil can contain only a certain amount of nutrients.
- Vertical gardens tend to be a "trend" but I am currently figuring out what type of plants I can grow because the pots are small.

Play drums for cardio gains

Maybe hit the bar sometimes

Attached: wahl.png (2474x1560, 3.43M)

Op: learn how to play guitar. Very rewarding.

Attached: 1566968209543_1.png (211x228, 56K)

>belt and ring deadlifting 95lbs
but why

List some

Surfing my dudes. Come to the OC and we’ll catch some sick waves together

Tried fucking your dogs? That takes up some time. And it's rewarding as you get better at it.

What do you mean by ring?

plant an orchard if you have land, archery, buy a katana. Anything really. Although if you're a pathetic cuck city slicker, you're pretty much just limited to the katana.

Buy a boss katana bro. Great affordable amp for electric guitar.

AH FACK AH SHIT NOT AGAIN

>52172814
>52173823
>52174453
>52174734
>52174506
>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: F5202BEF-229F-4694-904C-CB8F226E251A.jpg (250x174, 7K)

Disc golf
Gardening
Homebrew

AAAAAAAAARRRUUUUUGGGGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM GOOOOONNNNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: thelegendarycoomerysaiyan.gif (216x261, 229K)

>podcasts
lol retard

see

Imagine being this butthurt that people prefer you keep thread pics at least vestigially related to the topic of the board.

see

crazy eyes

I recognize that gay blowjob.

i spy the old man
>t. old man

Cock ring

Join a yacht Club and learn to sail.
T. Looking to buy a 35+ ft sail boat and leave everyone behind

I do BJJ and MMA, but I’m going to get into spearfishing and surfing soon. I live in a good area for both, luckily. I’m just trying to reconcile the fact that I don’t like the taste of fish much to be going out and shooting them.

Mind giving some example of good horror?
Been looking but despite loving horror games and movies dunno where to start with books.
Please dont say Stephen king

Horse riding. I enjoy it

taking meth

ur 1 rep max

house of leaves; the cipher by kathe koja

>read this thing some cunt wrote
cool thanks

damn bitch!

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA

*BAZOOOIING*

*EYES POP OUT*

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGAAAAAAA!

Attached: 1566773940186.png (2408x1996, 414K)

Find a wife

Podcasts are great. You serious?

Wow that was cringe you should jump off a fucking bridge in the morning haha

>birding
Based autisto-patrician hobby

I guess everyone here is SOL

Nah you can masturdance

>underage b&

Volunteer, live with purpose

UHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOD I GOTTA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM PLEASE OP I NEED MORE PICS

Attached: coom1.png (216x261, 6K)

Based coomposter.

Fuck cumbrains and fuck thotposters.

Attached: 1566746604389.png (800x840, 109K)

Doing gods work

no anime yet?

you can tell by the filenames that the coomposter is just one really dedicated guy. i'll keep posting thots to keep you busy

MILKYYY MILKKYYY UUUGGGHBB YEAAHHH BITCHHH SHOW ME YOUUUURR NAAAPPPEEELLLSSSS UUUUUGGGG I FEELL SOO GOOOD HAVE TO TIUCH MMY PEEEPPEEE HAARRDD IM GOINNNAA CUUUUMMM

Attached: 1566832802091.png (216x261, 35K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOT GIRL PICTURE IN OP I'M COOOOOOOOOOOMING AGAIN UGGHHH

Attached: 1566765541105.jpg (402x504, 59K)

Attached: 2CEAD459-3102-47E3-84B3-0CAC5AEE6720.jpg (1200x442, 72K)

join your hip hop abs class at gym.

water sports, hitting on chics without being a creep and being conversational about it at random places, reading, anything music related

I'm saving all of my money for the real estate game senpai. Super excited for the future although the present is quite miserable and alone right now.

Fiction is mostly a waste of time.
Learn something fun that you can use, like latin or ancient greek.(if you enjoy texts written in it, otherwise learn another langauge more suited to your needs)

Epic thread

Attached: blondie with a stinker.png (427x717, 511K)

I’m not gonna pick something for you. Just find something that interests you and do it until you’re good at it.

Lovecraft

Appreciated, user