/fraud/

/fraud/ - are you bulking yet? edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on nothing of value happened:

Attached: fraud.jpg (750x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rs6LbNq8vnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sneed sells feed and seed

tfw get a ridiculous pump when doing the slightest thing, 4th cycle (test e/eq and dbol) feelsgoodman

Anyone had experiences with Nebido?
I used to be able to buy Bayer's test e on any pharmacy for about $3.50 per shot. The shitstains have stopped selling it in my country and the only legal test one can get is Nebido but it's fucking expensive (50 bucks per dose).
Can I do a cycle with this? Or am I fucked?

how did your sleep change, pre-roids to crusin'

Attached: iu.gif (498x278, 1.44M)

how much is his clen going for?

you can but that's ridiculously expensive. find something ugl instead. or import something pharma for much cheaper.

it didn't. I've always slept like a baby, even on tren. never had trensomnia. some orals make me super lethargic and thus sleep more though

I sleep like a God damn log 12 to 14 hours a day intermittently.

i worry about that. i need 7 hrs when i don't lift, 9-12 when i do, i worry what roids would do to me

Does a cycle significantly improve your grip strength? I'm at 510 on dead lifts and I can't hold onto the bar anymore

So I ran out of needle tips and had to use a insulin needle.

The pharmas in my city are fucked. Sure give a dude in his early 20s a pack of needles to shoot up with but oooooh nooo not the steroids needles. Fucking retards. I hope it absorbs sub q. It will wont it?

Ordering online tom. Fucking retarded

Make you more energized off less sleep desu

No.

I've been stuck at the same weight for a month now. I've gained 24lbs already and I think my new TDEE has outpaced my ability to eat. I know the solution is to eat more but fuck I've already been stuffing myself. I've got 2 months of bulking left before I cut..

Attached: 1545218977557.png (349x491, 203K)

>Shakes, can easily make a 1500cal shake
>GHRP6/MK677
>Eat more often and not just an increase in meal size, every minute youre not eating is a minute wasted
>Fast for a day, sometimes your appetite bounces back voraciously

Thanks

>pre-roids
slept 8-9 hours a night but only if my schedule was fucked (~3 or 4am to noon), if i had to be up at a certain time theres nothing on this earth that could let me sleep more than 4 to 6 hours
>blast
max 6 hours a night but crazy restful
>cruise
max 6 hours a night with random wakeups through the night but i think thats just uni/work stress. still pretty restful

>dont even consider myself big by fraud standards
>got complimented by a straight black guy walking with his gf
>"YO MY MAN - LOOKIN' YOKED"
have I made it?

Attached: 1554063494193.png (1416x2239, 82K)

Sure kid, you're done

Never return to Jow Forums

He was just making fun of you in front of his gf.

Sometimes I think I look big in the mirror and sometimes I think I look small. I get random comments that catch me off guard, like a guy immediately noticing and saying "whoa dude you've got big arms.". And my boss knew I lifted even though I never mentioned that I did.

are you guys even aware of the consequences of steroid use you will face? your hormones will literally be fucked up for life, your nuts will never be the same etc

Holy shit, there are consequences?
Why did no one ever mention this.

somehow, all those years i was on, it never really hit me. i think those hormones affect your brain in a way you dont think anything will happen to you really.

>your hormones will literally be fucked up for life
They were already fucked up before, so I had nothing to lose.

>your hormones will literally be fucked up for life
Not likely. Also I'm BnCing for life anyway so it doesn't really matter.

>your nuts will never be the same
Lol, yes they will.

The actual potential concern from steroid usage is heart problems. But that should be mitigated by cardio and not juicing like a pro bber.

>Lol, yes they will.
why are you laughing and why do you think that? you are not being realistic here. try it and get back to me in a few years.

First you need to define in what way they "won't be the same". Also, have you ever heard of HCG?

>NO it won't happen to me!!! i'm the ubermensch steroids can't hurt me!!!!
I'll make sure they write "LMAO" on your gravestone

i came off after years of blasting and ran hcg and hmg for nearly a year. dont count on it for working miracles

Bro, there are millions and millions of roid users. And the biggest users like pro BBers and pro powerlifters etc. don't drop dead like flies. It stands to reason that recreational users aren't going to drop dead either.

>steroids dont cause instant death
>i rest my case, steroids are harmless

>And the biggest users like pro BBers and pro powerlifters etc. don't drop dead like flies.
>they're alive right now so steroids must be healthy
Dumbass, how many steroid users die early in comparison to people who don't use steroids?

And what's wrong with your nuts now? Did you even run HCG every few months during your juicing or just let your nuts sit deactivated for years straight? Did you even cruise?

they still seem pretty small tho they now hang lower than the dick. no i just blasted for years without any precautions

A lot of them are old men now, that's my point. Frank Zane is 77.

>the huge issue is your nuts seem slightly small, maybe
Lmao.

>no i just blasted for years without any precautions
Bro..

i'm just being real buddy

>Frank Zane is 77
>smallest mr olympia ever still alive
>i rest my case, massive abuse of steroids is harmless

Everyone takes gambles in life based upon their goals and dreams and vices.
Must be boring to do fuck all but live forever.

>5' 9" 190lbs shredded i-is small bro I swear
Franco columbu is 78. Etc.

Attached: Frank-Home-04-450x450.jpg (450x450, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rs6LbNq8vnI

i rest my case

Definitely natty

>Filed under "Cherrypicking" and "Apple&Oranges"

>go from 300lb to 170lb, 15% bf
>progress natty for 1 1/2 year, was ripped before uber fatass so gain muscle quick
>start first cycle of test e/tbol/eq
>4 weeks in and weight is up to 187-190lb

I'm eating +300 cals more than I was maintaining on but training harder and more often. Is this normal or should I drop cals a bit?

popping var like candy

your var must be bunk then

What would happen to my dog if I start injecting him with tren, test, mast, eq, and giving him cheque drops??

thoughts on primo only cycle. retarded without test base?

Hed get yooooked

He'd develop an addiction to banging bitches and working out. Might even pork your bitch if you dont keep an eye on him. Probably enter a dog competitions and win a few trophies then he'll develop a nasty stim habit that'll eventually lead him to his demise in a washroom.

Coooooome ooooooon FOUR SCOOPS IN HIS DOGGY BOWL

more people die in the gym then die from steroid use

>on tren, mast, test
>constantly fucking horny
>want to jack off but it takes AGES until I cum
>my dick swollen

Seriously this is fucking hell. Im constantly horny and when I jerk off I legit need at least 30 minutes of non interrupted rubbing before I cum. And when I finally cum and INSTANTLY hard again and ready to go thanks to caber. How do deal with this shit? Do I need to find some crazy ass horny nympho to fuck me all day??

find. a. bitch. to. fuck.

Drop mast and let your estro climb, you'll spunk in a couple minutes.

CCFC BACK TO DROPPING KNOWLEDGE BOMBS!!!

Yeah work is slow lmao
High estro is a timesaver, you can squeeze in several pretty good wanks a day.
Not so good for fucking though kek.

CCFC we spoke tapering dosages down and up.. is it always favorable to gradually up your dosages and reduce in between BnC?

I have never found a problem with going up quickly i.e from 250mg cruise to 1g blast or whatever but tapering down is always smart.
A lot of people, me included, usually get shitty sides like mood swings and acne if the dose is dropped a large amount.

At the risk of sounding like a baby we should seek to mitigate sides when we can, much comfier long term.

i love you

Attached: 1560265461873.png (500x433, 119K)

ily too user

please rate babbies first cycle:
10 weeks
300mg test e
0.25mg armidex every other day for 12 weeks
pct first two weeks nolvadex 40mg a day
third and fourth week cut nolvadex down to 20mg a day

reason for 300mg test is that i would rather leave gains on the table than increase chance of negative sides

3/10
If you're going to go 300 at least make the duration better, still do a good 15-16 weeks, fuck even 20.
I've always been a fan of dosing AI to sides and not just because, too easy for newbs to crash E2 and spin their wheels for ages.
Higher e2>low e2

See my guide.

Attached: IMG_3644.jpg (1754x5747, 1.69M)

based and thank you

Ok. Need help.

Traveling and only had access to 1/2 28 gauge insulin needles.

Injected 250mg Test into thigh instead of butt because less fat.

Took a full minute to inject.

I’m sore as fuck 2 days after.

One more injection with these needles before heading home.

How do I do it without so much fucking pain?

Choose an area with less fat.
Delt, pec, tricep
Probably getting a subq leak.

so lets say im getting some itchy nips.. thats a sign of high e2?.. so i pop some adex and the itchyness goes down.. do i stop the adex or keep it going?

Since running the tren I became ONLY interested in MILFs and Cougars for some weird reason. I completely lost any interest I had for younger chicks.

How long does the soreness typically last?

I think it was caused by the needle moving around as I slowly injected the test

so fuck them desu.. let them show you all the skills theyve learned on decades of riding the cock carousel

24hours for pip a week for subq

Read up on the subq. It’s that 100%

How to find MILFs and/or cougars??

there should be a local bar they all gather at. ask around

>ask around

>"Hi, yes, you see im currently running trenbolone with masteron and testosterone and this is making me EXTREMELY horny. Do you know where the local MILFs and cougars gather, so I can pick one up and fuck her brains out for several days?"

Solid plan m8

this would almost certainly work

Pretty common in my experience. Provided there's an increase in water, salt, and carb intake, most of it is bloat. Even though you're using tbol, depending on dosages of the other two, ypur gonna experience blowing up

What is HCG? Ever heard of PCT either? Retard

SO CLOSE

Is it just me or does tren make you want to get gangbanged by a pack of football playing niggers with big black cocks??

Is it just ugl test? It will absorb eventually but you will feel a hard lump and tenderness. 0.5” slin pin might be able to hit chest or delts IM if you’re somewhat lean

Warm the vial in hot water to make the oil more viscous, it will be far less painful too.

Thx!

Through the years I have done several cycles and there something interesting that I have noticed. We all get these ball aches were the testers start hurting due the shutdown. What I have noticed is that the days were the balls REALLY hurt are also the days I see MASSIVE muscles gains. When my balls hurt my muscles fill EXTREMELY pumped and filled and start twitching due the growth. Anyone else noticed something similar?

> the testers start hurting due the shutdown.
not a real thing

my guy you might be a fag

Use nolva to manage gyno and flare ups if newb. AI dosing is tricky. I switched to popping 2 novas if I flare up and 1 a day for 2 -3 days after till its gone

anyone knows a drug or something that can reduce hunger
i'm trying to cut but the more i train, the hungrier i am
heard of adderall and other amphetamine derivatives but i'm not sure the side effects are worth it

6hr bump up $3.99

will power - water - ephedrine.

Tren is giving me bad digestion issues and has nuked my appetite to 0. Any supplements I could take to fix this? Buddy of mine said to take 5gr l-glutamine per day and a shot of apple vinegar.

If low dose adderall it's fine, don't take meth, but regular amphetamines aren't too addicting (basically adderall)
better yet learn to deal with hunger, if you ignore it for a couple of hours it will get less intense. Not eating or eating less is the easiest thing to do even without any drugs.

This is dumb af

no. weirdo.

keep roiding faggots I’ll keep looking 10x better than you all natural.

NATURALLY ATTAINABLE BODY

Attached: D3168075-3986-4510-99A3-AA0C2F2787F2.jpg (785x1323, 196K)

Why the fuck are people still using SARMs or Orals?

there's something wrong with this physique but I'm not sure what

because its more convenient then injecting. You can take them anytime anywhere.

I want to try the reddit gyno reversal protocol of 120mg ralox ED for a month followed by 60 mg ED for another month.

Thing is I'm currently on cycle taking 500mg test cyp/week with 0.25mg adex ED and 60 mg anavar ED for 4 weeks.

Will there be any interaction between anavar and ralox? Should I wait to be done with anavar before starting ralox?

Attached: 1494651155888.jpg (519x537, 135K)

>Not eating or eating less is the easiest thing to do even without any drugs.
problem is i struggle to sleep and even more when hungry

Will any of these make my dick huge? I read a Yahoo post about a guy that had low test and got prescribed some test. It made his dick giant and he couldn't fit inside his wife anymore. I'm pretty sure I have low test. Probably on the bottom of normal judging from my features and body type. But I really just want a giant dick more than anything.

Is it really a waste to do a cutting cycle for your first cycle? My plan was 250 Test E 12 weeks + Anavar for the first 6 weeks. For PCT is Nolvadex, AI is Arimidex, and I have HCG on hand as well

Attached: 1566931165965.png (169x397, 70K)