Which egg do you eat Jow Forums?

which egg do you eat Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled2.png (1280x720, 244K)

Pink egg of love, get rich hot chick who funds and supports my lifting hobby and lifestyle cause she has a slight muscle fetish.

Egg

unironically the egg

Attached: 1560140237620.jpg (377x282, 29K)

Red egg with give me 6 inches of height and I’ll be jacked. Why would I even need pink egg

Black egg since its exponential, once I'm that strong I can easily speed up and kill more people, serial killer style. Then its just a race to invincibility before police figure out. Then with powers like that I can achieve a lot.

Have you considered adding a green or golden egg that provides financial income?

theyre all eggs, retards

Regular egg. If It can make me have a positive outlook even if it's placebo it's better than a crazy scenario with a big catch.

>eat black egg
>go to hospital
>visit vegetable ward
>unplug all the life support machines with unimaginable speed

Just take a trip to Iraq and kill someone discreetly. Once you've got the super speed you can kill really fast without worrying

I eat eggs from my backyard flock.

What's your kill count?

Blue egg. I become the new Arnold.

i made the op image on my phone so it got fucked what the blue egg text should read is

>Has a funny taste to it. You suddenly become incredibly talented at any one hobby of your chosing. You become a worldwide sensation known and revered by all. Your popularity never fades even after death.

its essentially an indirect money egg

>blue egg
>pick lifting
>become gigachad lifter while being popular forever
It's like two eggs for the price of one

black

Attached: 1566948669160.png (500x405, 105K)

Blue, pick investing, you get all the other eggs effects except black.

Attached: 1557100973728.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

red egg seems kind of redundant.

like the muscle would be nice, but I'm already 6'2. Isn't that a nice ideal male height anyway? I get mugged by the 6'6 chads during army exercises but I don't see too many 6'6ers over 40 years old.

a man of wisdom

Attached: v cool.png (400x332, 59K)

What you write is correct. However, it has a disadvantage, because some people find comfort in privacy i.e. being rich by not being famous. Having some kind egg that farts money so you can basically live a NEET life forever may satisfy some people.

true, ill update the op image next time with that in mind

red egg is designed for my fellow insecure manlets not really 6'2 folk

Egg. It's the only one I can take IRL

>choose cooming as hobby
>suddenly become incredibly talented at coming
>can coom at will
>skip work, just walk around town cooming on everything
>everyone's too amazed to even be angry
>become a worldwide sensation known and revered by all
>monuments erected in my honor
>declared the second cooming
>popularity never fades even after death

unironically based and coompilled

Niggas it says BARE HANDS. Ya'll realize how hard it is to kill someone with your bare hands? It would basically come down to you slamming someone's head into a solid object (ground) until they seizure out and I don't even know if that counts so it would take a while. If you think you're going to punch someone 'til they die you got another thing coming, your hands would turn into dust before that happened

Blue, science, go full Samuel Hayden mode, take over the world, become a 10 foot tall immortal cyborg.

After eating the black egg you just need to strangle one person. After that you can literally run so far away in such a short time that your alibi would prove you innocent. Do this 5 time to unlock strenght then hulk hands the next 25 people and you can't be stopped.

I would rather take the pink egg and live a happy simple life.

Yeah but kill one baby and you get super speed

Choke out a hooker or child

HARD MODE TIP:
You have super speed at kill #1 but you're not invulnerable yet so your bones turn to dust if you do something like try to super jump and land or trying to running punch someone at 200mph

chokeholds?

It's not hard to kill babies. I just have to kill one to get super speed. I bet I could kill 4 more before they could stop me once that kicked in. Then I just have 25 to go before the cops get there.

But what if you're already talented at-
>monuments erected
OH FUCK I'M COOOOOMMINNG

Attached: 1511736195122-v.jpg (584x530, 216K)

>blue egg
>my hobby is egg eating
>eat all the eggs
>get all the powers

this only applies until you get superstrength

there are cameras everywhere, 200mph isnt fast enough to be invisible to cameras. you get caught once its done

lmao didnt think so many would pick the black egg. would you really be able to kill someone with your barehands like that for the sake of power?

>thinking its hard to kill someone barehanded
Are you some kind of tranny

Am I the only who noticed that it doesn't specify that you have to kill humans, or even anything in particular? You could literally just kill 30 mosquitoes. No one likes mosquitos.

Probably the blue one. Having talent and fame guarantees women, I'm fine with my current height, and I don't think I could make it to 30 kills without getting killed. Even if I become invincible I'll probably end up detained and tortured as they try to figure out how I became invincible. Besides I can eat the regular egg any day of the week

Go black and become an abortion doctor. Ezpz, get paid to become invincible and noone is the wiser.

based

The egg egg, troglodyte.

holy shit just go to a playground or old people's home if you want those quick black egg gains

Dang true

blue egg of fame
blue egg of fame
blue egg of fame

i eat egg every day i want to cheat now

Just Egg, Pink if it can make my husbando real.

Attached: the waifu path.jpg (1000x640, 494K)

Imagine being such a moneycuck that you pick fucking "investing" when offered any skill. Even fucking ping pong would be a more honorable choice.

become vigilante that kills 5 people that commit crimes, then im basically saitama thats a black egg from me dawg.

regular egg, but like 24 of them /day

based loophole finder

pink egg
6'6 dommy mommy with a penis who is also a multimillionaire

Pink Egg World famous concert violinist who can be my sugar mommy

My heart says pink egg.
But my mind wants the black egg.

Why do you think I'm on Jow Forums?

I'm making one of these right now post pill Ideas

Attached: 1558520601765.jpg (779x576, 38K)

black egg, live out my sonic fanfic.

black egg, because after I kill 30 people I can live forever

none of these have a catch associated with them except the black egg.

Anyone who doesn't choose the black egg is a coward

Attached: janoy cardio.gif (470x360, 749K)

Then the red egg is useless. You can just roid for gains, I assumed it would also change your FACEHEIGHTFRAME to fit your ideals.

is looking like a gymcel worth more than fulfilling your dreams?

CHOOSE

Attached: choose.png (1200x1000, 456K)

The meal one, free food and I don't have to plan what I eat

Does killing by hands mean with bare hands or can I use a knife or bat?

But the black egg wouldn't make me happy. The pink egg would.
>Inb4 some wannabe stoic says you shouldn't want to be happy
You shouldn't seek to be a power hungry slut either according to most ideals of stoic thought.

Attached: kitty stretch.gif (346x358, 67K)

Imagine all the kinky goth sluts though

Now that's forcing a meme

Only manlets eat the red egg when you could just kill 5 people for super strength.

>except the black egg
What would the catch be?

Black. Put down some elderly, live forever
Realistically, orange. I could just be homeless. OP free food forever.
But my heart says pink

Black egg obviously - nothing else will make you FUCKING INVINCIBLE. Some killed children is a small price to pay.

Attached: You_may_not_have_parents_but_at_least_you_got__4427f3dea2c6ba880479abe5d36c9b4f.jpg (584x622, 118K)

If you're homeless then you don't have a kitchen. No food for you.

Black

Kill shitheads in streets somewhere, become literal superhero

THE NORMAL EGG

Attached: 1566750620434.jpg (960x720, 140K)

Super powers are usually like your own venom, though. You're immune to their effects.

Black egg.. I'm going all the way lads.

Arm around the throat

Attached: 08778721_154467125099323_8723412747056192573_c.jpg (360x360, 7K)

First I wanted blue but as found out there's a loophole, I'll choose black. Just crush 30 flies with your fingers and you're basically God. You could do ANYTHING you want and literally nobody could do something about it or even punish you. Stealing from your local store? Going into the whitehouse buttnaked and start fapping?Executing all the elite jews while streaming it and showing your face?
What would they even do? Try to arrest you?? Lmao

Attached: bloodydoomguy.jpg (312x339, 9K)

black egg, easily.

>powers based on killings done by hand
>find 30 bugs, kill them by hand
>mfw

it doesn't say i have to kill HUMANS, simply that i must KILL. eat shit, retard.

Attached: 1554101868051.png (600x582, 354K)

Black egg