Can't sleep

Please fit.how the fuck do you fuckers sleep? The lack of sleep is killing my gains and test. Im physically tired but my mind seems to never turn off. And fuck melatonin pills they make me drowsy the next day. What do?

Attached: download (1).jpg (139x140, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOqD88171rE
independent.co.uk/life-style/national-napping-day-2019-fall-asleep-fast-military-trick-sleep-a8817826.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never had a problem with sleeping, but once I found ASMR (im an oldfag of ASMR, and dont support the garbage thots), I pretty much sleep listening to it almost every night. Listen to some Bob Ross videos, or look for unintentional ASMR which is my favorite.

I've taken 100mg of benadryl every night for over a year. I'm not advocating it, as it's almost certainly not healthy, but I had issues sleeping my whole life and I definitely have no problem anymore.

I always fall asleep listening to OSRS videos.

Sort out your problems in life, you'll sleep like a baby.

like what? i've been getting back into osrs through mobile. recommend something my guy

Unintentional asmr is the best. I miss university for that reason; some professors really triggered it for me. Especially my tea drinkin calc professor from Montana. Shit was cash.

No caffeine

Lots of working out

Haha the regrets and guilt over my misspent adolescence keep me up anyway haha

Like how could you sleep if you quit the sport you loved while doing it in D1, then dropped out of college, and also alienated all your friends, and now were NEETing at 30 with nothing in any area of life haha

Valerian root tea helps too

I need to be completely exhausted to pass the fuck out. I used to listen to music when I was in highschool, now I listen to podcasts but they're starting to actually distract me too much. I prefer having something to listen to because total silence gives me Vietnam flashbacks

all the drugs and stimuli are the problem, turn everything off, dont take a bunch of bullshit to sleep, go into dark room, close eyes and sleep

I found that once I became a wagie my sleep problems went away. It was probably because I was working my fingers to the bone and that I was forced to wake up at the same time every weekday.

But but muh Xanx

I recently started nofap and it blows because I have always fapped right before bed. My body has an inability to sleep without fapping. What do Jow Forums?
>inb4 c*m b***n

Attached: 18-1.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Basically I lay down, put my head on freshly fluffed up pillow, close eyes, fall asleep. Boom. Just fall asleep dude.

Fuck drugs man. That shit don't work and makes people act fuckin weird.

1. You gotta cool your body down to enter sleep mode. Try taking a little less than warm body shower before bed.
2. Shut out all electronics and do not take them to bed. Don't watch a movie before bed.
3. Eliminate all light. Get blinds, they have ones that come in a kit from home depot. You don't even need a screw driver.
4. Read a book. I know even light isn't good before bed but if you're having trouble shutting your mind up then hopefully a book will put you to sleep.
5. Try to just lay in bed with no light half an hr before you wanna go to sleep and hopefully fall asleep (ideal).

Hemi sync tapes helped me the other day. GOD I hope it works tonight because I've even tried smoking weed and that doesn't put me to sleep. I always sleep when I'm a wagie, might get a job just to sleep.

I used to have the same problem but it goes away fast - stick with it and by next week you shouldn’t have as much trouble

C O O M
O
O
M

Meditation or sleeping with pets is God tier to turn off your mind

Attached: 1566530167484.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

This pajeet is by far the best ASMR i've ever heard in my life.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOqD88171rE

>30
>still obsessing over choices you did in your late teens early 20s
Stop that

meditation
watch something that will occupy you until you doze off

independent.co.uk/life-style/national-napping-day-2019-fall-asleep-fast-military-trick-sleep-a8817826.html

This could be worth a try

I do cardio everyday and take melatonin half an hour before I wanna go get sleepy for bed.

Banadryl and melatonin. If you're tired next day, take half. Also, cut caffeine after lunch. Quit drinking meme energy drinks.

I don’t sleep...

Cuz sleep is the cousin of death.

Based nas

I cant sleep either bro. And I gotta be up in 4 hours...

Im about to just give up and go play call of duty

>ZMA
>meditation
>jerking off
try any of these or combo

Magnesium
Melatonin
L theanine

How man? I can't stop beating myself up over the past

How does one stay asleep? I have no issues falling asleep, but after about 4 hours I wake up with 70% of the time being unable to fall asleep again.

Cardio early in the day.
No caffeine at all.
All lights off going to sleep. Even little lights like on switches.
Read stuff during the day that you can relax and think about before sleep. Nothing heavy. Interesting fiction.

This should fix it.

Fucking this

My advice is: after waking up in the middle of the night (perhaps to pee?) go drink a little bit of water and then simply try going back to sleep. If that doesnt work then turn on a dim light, if possible, and read a book or write in a journal.

Dont go on your phone, watch TV, or play video games. No screens. Only, and ONLY, go on your phone/computer if reading or writing doesnt help you fall back asleep. In which case you go to DEFCON 1 and go on your phone or laptop to jerk off, but ONLY to masturbate - not to browse Jow Forums, watch shitty yt videos, or facebook/insta stalk some girl you're obsessing over. Just have a wank and cum ASAP. Dont go edging yourself for 2 hours, in this case masturbation is not about enjoyment but having an orgasm so you can hopefully fall back asleep afterwards.

>useless bladder.
>wake up every two hours to piss regardless if I drunk anything 2 hours before bed or not.

Thanks for the tips user.