Humans have basically only meat to eat for vast majority of history

>Humans have basically only meat to eat for vast majority of history
>Meat is causing disease

The absolute state of vegtards

Attached: ryzgtga6hk621.png (1328x1242, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMOjVYgYaG8
christinawarinner.com/about-us/christina-warinner/
youtu.be/RQq93Q2txrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based schizo latvian

Ever since I started eating raw chicken heart my dick grew a extra inch and I noticed more facial hair

>tfw still eating bull's balls for test boost

People have been omnivores forever

And what non-animal foods did they eat?

I saw a feral eating dirt today

Probably leaves and berries or something
You'll notice our front teeth are sharp and adapted to ripping apart meat, while our back teeth are flatter and suited for grinding plants. If we were totally meat eaters, all of our teeth would be sharp, like a dog

>If we were totally meat eaters, all of our teeth would be sharp, like a dog
wow if we were a completely different species i would have never guessed we would have completely different teeth

I'd give you an example of a human with all carnivore teeth, but I can't, because we aren't carnivores

>le teeth le teeth!!!

Is teeth the only argument you have?

At the moment yes, and it holds true

>we aren't carnivores
you're right. we eat meat, eggs, organs, milk

You've never eaten a plant?

i have unfortunately

Meanwhile Clarence Kennedy which is a vegan can lift more than y'all. Just continue cope you disgusting meat eaters.

Semi-veganism is the way to go, veganism but meat once a week.

holy shit the iq of Jow Forums is so low i cant believe people believe this.

Steroids will do that.

roided vegan can outlift me? color me surprised! how many meat eaters can outlift him?

But Brian Shaw eats meat and is way stronger than clarence your point?

while juicing his ass off

reminder

Attached: nutrients.png (1473x1079, 737K)

No they didn't

Internet jews are making white people animals

Attached: 48C2C47E-981C-4AE1-BDB2-7EA2F09F710C.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

This guy's a gangster? His real name's Clarence!

Prove it

Educate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMOjVYgYaG8

Also, I love how this dumb nigger is telling people they'll die if they go vegan when nobody who follows Jow Forums's advice lives to 40.

>You'll notice our front teeth are sharp and adapted to ripping apart meat
Damn yo just look at these meat shredders. This nigger must eat like a cow a day!

Attached: Beaver Teeth.jpg (538x800, 158K)

Brian shaw is fat 440lbs and will die in 8 years

Hypercarnivores have completely different molar structure. This is true for pretty much all mammals regardless of what order they belong to.

>educate yourself
>posts 24 minute video from some bimbo and expects anyone to watch it

>Ignore anything that contradicts your schizophrenic conspiracy theory
>Damn! I must be right!

>wants to convince others of something
>provides a video instead of his own points

Evolution does not work to be optimal retard. As long as you can give birth and pass on genes your health and digestion dont need to be further optimized. You can feed a horse all meat and they will live long enough to raise children

Probably because they have to munch through bones and skin and cartilage. They don't have knives.

Domestication of plants is prehistoric. Therefore humans have had plenty of plants to eat throughout all of history.

Attached: 1337957612079.jpg (365x500, 32K)

They're her points:

christinawarinner.com/about-us/christina-warinner/

But no, you're right. I'm sure a literal scientist in the field knows less than some random conspiracy retard whose brain is probably literally filled with worms from eating raw meat for youtube videos.

Sorry, I guess I should've specified. I meant your canine teeth, not your absolute front most teeth. Even dogs have similar front teeth, but you'll see their teeth are all generally much more pointed

This is all really well researched, you can just google it if you aren't sure

Attached: Normal_rostral.jpg (3294x1764, 346K)

It's almost like a biologist can assume diet from dentition because teeth and digestive systems evolve in response to an animal's diet. But no, you keep going on about how grinding molars and blunt incisors are for hypercarnivores.

>being certified in something means you're smart
ok retard. you still can't disprove the fact that animal products have more nutrients and minerals than any plant. you can survive eating just meat, but not eating just plants.

You mean canine teeth like this? You know, there are a lot of trolls and retards on the internet, but I find meatfag Jow Forumsards are literally some of the dumbest. It's like you don't even bother to check if your basic bitch arguments are easily refuted by a single picture of an animal or something.

Attached: Gorilla Teeth.jpg (400x321, 30K)

>Being a retard who agrees with me and posts attention whoring videos for cash makes someone right
I wonder which one should be believed. This is a hard choice!

Gorillas sometimes eat smaller animals, so it makes sense they have teeth like that

Attached: 222.png (399x614, 429K)

Now we're thinking. Digestive system is a much better predictor of diet. Certain animals can get all the nutrients they need from just eating plants. Our bodies are not made to obtain saturated fats, vitamins, minerals, etc from plants.

Gorillas are far more herbivorous than humans are. Canines can be used for all sorts of things, molars tend to be all business. Humans have herbivore molars. The human diet is supposed to be almost exclusively plants with minimal animal material. The digestive tract backs this up also. Hypercarnivores do not have long, winding intestines and massive large intestines like humans do.

All of you have been told this basic shit over and over again. This isn't about facts, it's about lifestyle. Just be honest and say you like bacon and nobody can stop you eating it. But don't try to claim shit that's easily disproved.

Actually, the human body only requires one nutrient it can't get from plants and that's vitamin B12. ACTUAL hypercarnivores like cats can't produce certain nutrients humans can and vice versa.

>this isn't about facts
Really makes you think

Refer to this post
Enjoy eating 10 kilos of greens to get the same nutrients as 100g of liver.

Anyone who gets all wrapped in internet "masc" culture gave up on thinking long ago.

This isn't about humans being hypercarnivores either. Humans do eat and digest meat and vegetables. Regardless of the tendency to lean toward one or another, they eat both, and are omnivores

Seeds. Humans never ate just leaves.

Yes it is. More all the time this is becoming the claim of internet neckbeards. And the retard in OP's image DEFINITELY believes this.

Seeds? Have you ever ate any seeds? Your body doesn't digest them and you shit them straight out.
It's inarguable that plans do not provide essential vitamins and minerals: no d3, no heme iron, no creatine, etc.

And Clarence’s parents have a real nice marriage!

Actually humans basically only ate bread for the vast majority of human history.
Meat wasn't as easy to get before modern farming practices and it was a bitch to preserve before refrigeration existed.
Both of these things only really came into being in the last century.

Not saying meat is bad, but stop pretending everyone was just hunting to eat before recently.

Attached: 1540106511698.jpg (649x525, 38K)

>le ancestral falacy

Are you actually trying to argue that nuts don't give you protein?

Humans have been eating a limited amount of meat and mainly subsisting off of plant foods which are more widely variable. Likewise the "paleo" diet is totally made up, paleolithic people necessarily ate whatever food was geographically available to them and there was no standardized diets in ancient times. (source: anthropology degree)

No big shock, meat in moderation (1-3 times a week) and a plant-based diet otherwise is optimal for health.

explain this
youtu.be/RQq93Q2txrs
chimps have flat teeth all around like us, yet they have no problem ripping flesh off the bone.

was he a vegan from birth
did his mother feed him vegan milk
no vegan child will ever amount to anything due to how horrifically malnutritioned veganism when young is

many countries are literally making it illegal to raise children vegan yet it's suddenly OK when you're an adult?

vegans are fucking insane

Bread is 10,000 years old
Modern Humans 100,000
Huh?
Read any history book ffs

>No big shock, meat in moderation (1-3 times a week) and a plant-based diet otherwise is optimal for health.

If that were really true then why does my gut flatten and my lean muscle mass increase drastically if I stop eating plants and switch to mostly meat?

>Are you actually trying to argue that nuts don't give you protein?

They don't you fucking retard. If you eat a handfull of almonds your shit will have a handfull of chewed up almond in it.

Poor people post agriculture with a short life expectancy yes. The elite who lived to 60+ ate Fatty nutrient dense meats.

Grains have been used as slave food for the last 10,000 years.

Read a history book

Because you're making so hard that evolution is mirin

They also eat mostly plant-based diets. Were you trying to disprove your own argument?

Because you're eating fewer calories. Why is shit like this so hard for meatheads to grasp? What has more calories? A steak or a fucking cake?

>They don't you fucking retard.
This is wrong.

Daily reminder than ancient pre-agriculture (250,000>10,000 years ago) humans wiped out 90% of large mammals on Earth.

The ancient average human was 6'0 > 6'2 and we've actually shrunk since we started eating grains. Our brain size has also shrunk by 20% since leaving a fatty head to tail large mammal and occasional fruit based diet.

>Daily reminder than ancient pre-agriculture (250,000>10,000 years ago) humans wiped out 90% of large mammals on Earth.
Wait, are you trying to claim this is a good thing?

Yes we feasted and built the big brains we have today while expanding our population to the point it is at today.

Yeah your brain sure is big advocating for the destruction of the world so you can eat bacon.

Google regenerative agriculture/animal rearing.
There is a whole culture of local small scale farming centred around the individual or small communities providing high quality meat in a cycle respecting the environment. 10000x better than monocrop culture where you poison the land with pesticides and leave it dead and barren for 6 months a year.

Factory farming is the disease not meat

>:teeth is not the only argument there is! we can see that in the animal kingdom, or vertebrates atleast that there is a correlation between gut length and diet. longer and more intricate digestive systems are seen in herbivores as to break down cellulose and other plant products while carnivores have simple guts that lack alot of the organs herbivores have. omnivores are often seen between these two extremes with varying specialty organs to cope in their respective niche. basically humans are omnivores, id like to think of myself as a carnivore although its simply not true. based or cranial and dental morphology aswell as gut biology.

Factory farming existed 20,000 years ago? Huh, learn something new everyday.

teeth is not the only argument there is! we can see that in the animal kingdom, or vertebrates atleast that there is a correlation between gut length and diet. longer and more intricate digestive systems are seen in herbivores as to break down cellulose and other plant products while carnivores have simple guts that lack alot of the organs herbivores have. omnivores are often seen between these two extremes with varying specialty organs to cope in their respective niche. basically humans are omnivores, id like to think of myself as a carnivore although its simply not true. based or cranial and dental morphology aswell as gut biology.

We hunted however now we don't need to. Why are you ignoring everything I said that was logical and rational.

Nothing you've said has been either logical or rational.

No that's not the argument, and even if it were, you'd have to eat kilos more of nuts than meat to get your daily protein intake, and you'd be getting fat as fuck from all the pufa and mufa in them. You plant fucks literally cannot disprove the fact that meat and organs are overwhelmingly more nutrient dense than any fucking leaf you can eat. The argument that retards ate grains/nuts back in the day is dogshit; yea the peasants ate seeds while the aristocrats ate meat, big whoop. Most people died before they were 40 too.

The fact we ate mainly meat (large game) and now can utilise the profits to create a healthy hierarchical locally grown farming structure where we respect the gift of animals and our place in the cycle and environment.

How is that less logical than processed Onions, Mono-crops and a

They lie about our meat heavy past. One example to highlight this pseudo scientific fuckery of the highest order? "The Mediterranean Diet"

(a) not a peer reviewed piece of literature
(b) was back-doored in a "special publication" in the American Journal of Nutrition, again not peer reviewed
(c) critiques at the time said the collation of data was so sparse and in congruent no such diet could actually be ascribed to any region
(d) data was so sparse the used associative data from the criminal, fraudster, pseudo scientific Ancel Keys to justify the diet
(e) the paper was financed by several agricultural industries
(f) Globalist UN also had a hand in pushing the diet...

Greeks ate a ton of meat. Historically also true and seen in the epic of Troy where the Greeks brought a ton of animals with them.

Its called Pastoralism. Using animals to create energy from foods we cannot eat like grasses, thus allowing us to proliferate on foreign lands. Pastoralism especially in the Mediterranean was extremely common and the animals were cultivated to both feed us with meat, milks, cheeses, provide tools and skins. Its a tradition as old as man himself.

Attached: 1565565583900.jpg (1600x1200, 421K)

absolutely based post
anti-meat niggas will be the first to push eating bugs because it's "good for the environment"

Horrible b9

Attached: 056911D2-921F-4CB7-B857-4496FCA8A7A8.jpg (500x750, 50K)

vegcucks btfo

>Because you're eating fewer calories.

Actually its more calories.
Pro vegan clowns like you are pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-225515.png (653x1306, 148K)

That is a pretty good angle

Attached: 1F8D849A-30B2-4D9B-904D-3FED766EFBA8.png (2518x1024, 867K)

Clarence hates people like you.

He is 400 now.
He’s becoming more athletic which means now he’ll be able to run at people, which is terrifying.

>leaves and berries
Do you even hear yourself? Leaves? We ate leaves for 3000 calories? Berries? We ate berries for 3000 calories? Where is your nearest berry bush buddy?

He is a physically and mentally emasculated Jew-owned Slave lmao

>y'all
you have to go back

Attached: for anon.jpg (396x382, 41K)

enjoy eating 100g of liver a day and getting vitamin A and copper toxicity
at least we can eat kilos of carrots daily without fucking destroying our skeleton

>Bread is 10,000 years old
no
grass seeds have been gathered and milled into flour and then cooked into bread for at least 40 thousand years

>Getting suck from liver
Post nose

lions and tigers get sick from eating too much liver as do domesticated cats and dogs you absolute retard
look up zoo lion rickets, that's what you get from eating too much liver, not even supplemented vitamin D can help with liver consumption induced vitamin A toxicity/vitamin D deficiency which go hand in hand.

>Greeks ate a ton of meat
We still do. That was a meme survey, taken in Crete, after WW2, when people were poor as fuck and couldn't afford meat.
Cretans now have at least one more extra freezer in their homes, where they store meats.
Meat isn't the problem, processed bullshit are.

Attached: file.png (820x480, 696K)

Post nose.

>That was a meme survey, taken in Crete, after WW2, when people were poor as fuck and couldn't afford meat.
that's exactly the point of the survey and the whole idea behind the mediterranean diet, retard.
the idea that populations that underwent food shortages and started consuming less animal products started living longer and heart disease started to become a rarity.
Modern diet in the mediterranean does not represent the original diet that made mediterraneans healthier than any other western population at the time, now meds live as long as the average westerner, greeks now are almost as obese as americans.