TFW got trolled by Jow Forums into getting fat with their shit "just eat more bro you need to bulk heavily before you...

>TFW got trolled by Jow Forums into getting fat with their shit "just eat more bro you need to bulk heavily before you can cut" advice

There's no point not being lean.... You look like shit, you have worse health, you can't even tell if you're gaining muscle or fat from lifting. It's terrible.

Attached: red_wojak_bawl.png (400x416, 156K)

You should eat to get big.
Standard bulking recommendation is 200-500 surplus.
You'll always gain fat and some muscle, depending on the training stimulus, recovery and protein intake, so be prepared to cut eventually.
You usually look better lean, except you have very little muscle mass or particular conditions (serious imbalances, flared ribs, etc) but you can't accidentally go too lean/fat, check your mirror and adjust as needed.

>200-500 surplus
pussy shit

>getting fat for no reason

I ate at +500 and got a lot of fat
Then at 200 and could see the same progress but less bloating.

Whole heartily agree with what you're saying but each case is different.

If you have no muscle mass though and you are extremely lean that can look just as unhealthy as being fat with a bit of muscle.

It's more or less these two options for people in your situation (i.e. skinnyfat fucktard)

1) cut to a lean level and leanbulk for rest of life with smaller manageable cuts and accept that you won't look like a meaty piece of man

Or

2) bulk/dirtybulk from the start and gain those noobie gains and still look fat and not aesthetic. Next is a hard cut to a lean bodyfat and eventually end up at step 1 but with better starting musclemass

It depends on which autistic mindset you want to take on but if the end goal is to live lean and muscular it's going to take time so why live with that extra fat at all and just skip the bulk starting phase. This is what gives me the recommendation to just go to step one and forget option 2.

Also people seem to think you have a timer for how long noobe gains exist but in reality it's not only the first year that you can make crazy gains. The sad truth is that your body will naturally have a limit to where your untrained strength muscle mass and your beginner (noobie) gained strength and muscles mass will be. Just because you lift and cut at the start doesn't mean you will never have those sick strength gains, it will just be a less pronounced and longer lasting noobie gains period. Don't listen to the fucks that say you have to bulk to take advantage of noobie gains, you will realize those gains no matter if you gain or cut. Don't live life as a fat fuck, it's just not enjoyable.

just fast for two days at the end of the month lmfao

What the fuck is the point of that? Why not just bulk at a slower pace to begin with?

You can just eat fruits and vegetables while removing meat and milk from your diet while you exercise. You don't have to be big to be healthy. Just stay active.

Since every time i cut for 2 months i lose strength, and gym sucks, i'll keep slower bulk periods and implement mini cuts + reverse dieting.

God you fucking dyels will never learn. If you cut and you have no muscle you're going to look like shit. Try lifting for more than 6 months and not eating 2000 calories above maintenance you fucking morons.

Lmao you'll look fine with abs and a bit of muscle

You'll also look like you don't even lift at all in a shirt or even without one. Furthermore lifting for aesthetics is top tier cringe. Lift for health, strength, etc. and you'll find yourself much happier.

You'll always look like you don't lift in clothes unless you get to 220lbs+

>even without one
Man the vast majority of the population is overweight or obese. If you have abs and some muscle definition they'll think you're "ripped". Normies literally think visible abs = athleticism no one cares about all the other things lifters do.

Besides when you bulk you'll actually see your muscle gains

>Furthermore lifting for aesthetics is top tier cringe. Lift for health, strength, etc

How? Lifting for aesthetics isn't the only reason but it's one of the main reasons pretty much anyone lifts. Also you're way healthier with less bodyfat btw.

Who cares what normies think? They always are impressed by the mediocre of any hobby.

Lifting for aesthetics is a one way ticket to autist body image issues in the vast majority of people. Body dysphoria is a very common trait I've found in my peers who lift (the vast majority of them lifting entirely for aesthetics and/or girls). It's an unhealthy, self destructive, and womanly thing to have.

>Also you're way healthier with less bodyfat
I agree with this to an extent. The healthy body fat range is between 12% and 18% in my experience. I am by no means an advocate for bloating to 30% bodyfat just to up your numbers, but as a skeleton that was at one point sub 8% bodyfat (5'7 100 lbs when I went into high school, 5'10 and 210 maybe 16% bodyfat now), I can safely say that being low bodyfat (below 10%) is extremely unhealthy.

>Who cares what normies think? They always are impressed by the mediocre of any hobby.

People that want to look good...?? Which is most people.
>Hobby
Maybe that's where the difference is as I don't view lifting things and putting down as much of a hobby, I see it as a means to an end.

>Lifting for aesthetics is a one way ticket to autist body image issues in the vast majority of people.
Only if you do it in the "amateur bodybuilder" way where you start obsessing over some bullshit that no one notices and would say you look very good without a second thought about

>below 10%
that's true but for a lot of people on this board they start off either really overweight or skinnyfat and you'll look much better and be happier overall with yourself cutting for 3 months than bulking for 3 months (while being overweight)

This is very similar to my mindset in my first year of lifting. Out of curiosity, how long have you been lifting?

2 years at first I was greatly into trying to get stronger but at this point i just want to look good. It might be because I got a lot busier though.

shoo shoo manlet

got em boys

I feel much better when I eat a lot and weigh more. Being too lean makes me feel like shit - less energy, get cold easier, etc