What do you fags lift for?

What do you fags lift for?

I just want to be superior to everyone else objectively, plus I fucking hate fatties.

No Dyels

Attached: 0ED5C56D-48E3-4262-BFA1-91003C638E11.jpg (746x502, 229K)

Most of the time out of boredom and some long term activity where I will never get to see the end result if u get me.
And yea to be better then other people without having to tell them

does anyone have the photo of the guy choking a hot girl?

It's super motivational to me

I live because I'm an insecure faggot, who needs to be bigger than his peers, or else he feels inferior,

I like having muscles, I like exercising and it just makes life more convenient(carrying shit is easier). I just like it all. That and if I listen to the Eva soundtrack while lifting I feel like some big ass robot or something. Pretty cool all around.

OP, Eva’s soundtrack fucking slaps

Attached: 19A4622A-6464-475C-A236-46D8E59C00A0.png (500x522, 148K)

I think I have type 2 diabetes and I sure as shit don't want it

I lift to be happy and be as strong on the outside as I feel on the inside

I lift because I'm approaching 30 and still a handholdess kissless virgin manlet who's 5'5" and ugly af in the face.

I know lifting won't get me grills but i do it for some semblance of confidence.

and i truly just want to be jacked lol.
even if girls aren't mirin cause short and ugly, i want to mire myself (no homo)

to throw the shotput and discus far

Op, I respect it, stay righteous

for her

Attached: 152874420152.jpg (1000x1130, 130K)

My gf

Nice my brah lifting wont get u girls but it does teach u a lot about discipline and self control

godspeed user, I believe in you

Attached: 51QRhZaOsiL.jpg (333x500, 43K)

Attached: 1503151285446.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)

so I can jump over hurdles and run faster

Because i have no control over anything else in life

Do you have just the individual image tho

cringe and cumbrainpilled

to compensate for my small dick and receding hairline

To attract other men, I'm gay but the competition is tight both literally a d metaphorically.

I just want to be a big guy for mai Lancia.

Attached: 12494b3a730b538b8b2b89163f8a42c7.png (999x1581, 994K)

I do calisthenics because I have specific physical goals. being able to do a fuckload of pullups and pushups in a single set gives me pride because I know most guys can't do that. I also really want to get to where I can do muscle ups because it would just be neat knowing I can do things the average fatass can't.
as long as I have these goals I'll naturally get a decent physique and I wont get caught up in body dysmorphia/roiding/etc.

progression feels good, thats the biggest reason. other reason is that i would like to be strong

to be ready

Attached: goodboys2.jpg (1037x652, 104K)

fuckin SNAP

"i just want to be superior to everyone else" you just showed you're objectively inferior in being a decent human being

Imagine being such a cumbrain that your only purpose in life is lifting for women.

I lift because what kind of grow man wants to be a skinny weak faggot

>no dyels
You first

>sub 6ft detected

Attached: 1566528804547.jpg (706x960, 66K)

I lift for the respect and envy of my peers, I lift so my gf stays attracted to me, I lift so that people cannot use my health as a point against me, I lift to protect myself and my loved ones from others and I lift to be a master of my domain.

Attached: 1564600475624.jpg (844x513, 238K)

> Lifting for any other reason than its a neat hobby and a great way to stay in shape.

Kids never change

So I can eat more without getting fat.

I lift for greco-roman statues of swole bearded with with motivational texts floating nearby.

>thinking lifting makes you superior at anything

I wanna be like Punisher and be able to just destroy a criminal's life if the opportunity arises

And just getting strong in general, I feel that's the only way a human should be.

I lonly lift so I can be anime tier strong.

I lift for the coming European race war.

Attached: 1485161390959.png (500x1039, 244K)

For myself. I just want to look a bit like Bruce Lee.

Attached: bruce.jpg (2211x3072, 564K)

fair enough

Why do you want to stay in shape?

Бeйcд.

Good luck op you will make it.

Myself. The sex is nice though.

Attached: CD5U3smUUAIXt9q.jpg (1200x814, 112K)

Good luck user.

gonna try lifting to the soundtrack later. thanks for the recommendation brahs

you cant be superior, because there will always be a guy who had a broader frame than u before lifting, maybe even after.
There will be people with bigger wrists, skeletons, etc
we all mog u

The dopamine rush keeps me from killing myself

have sex

I fucking hate this shit so fucking much.

I just want to be the prettiest I can be and beautymog everyone in the room.
Fuck beautylets.

To not be fat, get pussy easy without having to write an essay cope bio on tinder or other low T stuff, to feel confident applying for jobs mogging everyone, to jack off in front of the mirror looking at my almost perfect self. Idk, also I would kill myself otherwise

I want to be able to put “muscle” on my grindr and scruff profiles