Okay you deadlift 4 plates but can you take him down

Okay you deadlift 4 plates but can you take him down

Attached: 50F0408B-E9CB-4084-A0DD-5EAC7678BF0D.jpg (1300x724, 81K)

no and anyone who thinks otherwise is just inexperienced and stupid if they think their deadlift transfers to mma

Attached: pro powerlifter wants to box but his muscles won't let him.webm (480x270, 1.91M)

Attached: pipebomb.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Ill smother myself in bacon

u will never be as strong as big and hot as me not even if u roid or have years of training, u are inferior and u are born to serve me THE ALPHA MALE because u are a beta male inferior gay small and weak, so i have to fuck your wife in your place while u watch and masterbate in the corner

Depends on his weight class, a lot of manlet pro fighters like Mayweather have bodyguards for a reason. I’d put my money on a 6’3 240lbs somewhat experienced guy over most sub160lbs mma fighters and boxers, but a heavyweight would demolish just about anyone who wasn’t also a huge pro

Maybe manlet boxers would get beat if they get tackled but youve never grappled. The average 230 athletic guy would get his limbs broke quick fast with grappling a sub 150 mma fighter

Also khabib is 155 and would murde u
Checked

Shame you went from cool namefag to narcissistic douchebag
Anyways BANG

Attached: 2CF9ABC3-2B99-41B5-9C6F-76D5A0E821F3.jpg (600x420, 24K)

Thats when he's cutting tho. He is probably around 170-175 normal weight

I’ve studied judo, sambo, aikido, and sanshou so I’ve done a fair bit of grappling

Lol try around 200

Attached: Khabib_Tiramisu_day.jpg (1181x889, 191K)

weight class exist for a reason, theres plenty of men out there that nobody even know the names of whos grip strength is what this guy can push with his both arms.

inb4
"but fighting isnt about strength, technique beats giants"
yeah, tell us that when a giants has are crushing your tiny wrists while pummeling you in the bum

Attached: speck.gif (660x371, 3.21M)

solid proof that autists shouldnt be allowed to do steroids, already acting like Mast

yes

He's 175 on fight night. There's no way he rehydrates up to 200. He would have a physique like a young Mike Tyson.

no idea who he is but looks like a fighter so no

Easily, but then again I'm a 6'3 rugby player.

Been having some trouble with a builder who did shit work at my house. He burnt my car and garage when i refused to pay him.

>have cameras set to notify me when there's movement on my drive
>trying to fall asleep in the heat, phone goes off
>3 skinny cunts on my drive, looks like they're trying to set something on fire
>completely nude due to the heat, tummy rumbling like crazy because I started mixing my protein with milk
>rush down the stairs with a torch, covered in sweat because it's a million degrees
>rush screaming out of the door, clock the first guy right across the chin and he's down
>don't even know what I'm screaming, random gibberish in a German accent
>house alarm is blaring away
>lunge for another cunt and get him on the floor
>i'm pretty much just slathering myself all over this guy, punching him wherever I can
>other guy is behind me, clocks me across the back of the head
>grab both by the neck, screaming even more and for some reason dick is rock hard
>"I'm going to fucking rape your skull you irish cunts"
>jesus, why am I so hard?
>grappling with the two of them on the ground, dick is whipping around like a garden hose
>pretty sure I clock one of them across the face with it
>third guy is starting to stir on the floor
>sirens as the police turn up
>everyone's told to get on the ground, hands behind our backs
>notice one of the policewomen is a cutie pie
>begging my erection to go down

So yeh, pretty sure I could take the guy down. Not because I deadlift though.

You fuckers always say PLATES, you don't even say the weight. How much does 1 plate weigh? 50? 100?

20 kg and 1 plate means 1 plate at both sides

>could you, not a professional fighter, beat a professional fighter in a fight since you’re good at an unrelated activity?

No user probably not.

DIDNTREADLOL

My pistol can.

>Namefag
>Animefag
Why do u believe your opinion has any merit?

bro im pretty sure this dude's chest killed steve irwin

Ur delusional if you think khabibi didn't go hog wild on a tub of tiramisu the moment he realized he's suspended from fighting for a year...
I like Dustin, but I can't wait for him to get wrestlefucked and lose by decision so Tony can finally get his heemday and end the khabib meme

Attached: 1539592942875.jpg (626x564, 126K)

Tony will lose to khabib mf there’s no way this spic can beat the dangestani beast chad

what is going on in this pic
is he getting angry at a small female child taunting him