Social gains thread

Just started making social gains a few weeks ago, I just randomly smile at girls now, some will ignore me, some will look actively disgusted, and a select few will smile back. Some days I get cocky enough to introduce myself. Not much has come from this but these are my first baby steps to get out of inceldom anons. Godspeed to you all.
>the nigger in the pic is me btw

Attached: fototamañoinfantil.jpg (1000x1200, 330K)

thats great news op i am very happy for you

You look like a nice guy op 9/10 would be lads with

You’re doing miles better than me. Cheers OP

Very nice pedro very nice

Keep it up m8

Vamanos my dude.

You need a better hair cut, other than that you look like a good guy.

What would you recommend user?

My recommendation is talk to dermatologist and get those moles removed

I might, I might. I don't really want to however as they've always been with me.

slicked back hair

What a nice young lad. No caigas en malos pasos, sería un desperdicio de vida.

Nice! Handsome guy. Don’t remove moles, and slick hair back or cut it shorter.

Good luck and stay true to yourself user

Honest question, Do I actually look very hispanic or was it the spanish in the photo? I am obviously hispanic but I honestly have pale skin during the winter, this is me with a tan.

What do you do after you introduce yourself?

I dunno I've only ever gotten past that once lol. What I did that time was start some friendly conversation and arrange for a date. We went out a few times, that was about it. I assume the reasonable thing to do would be to ask for the girls info, talk to her a bit and arrange a date or get together of some kind. Let's see where this takes me.

Dude Im about to goto bed. Let girls know you like them. Compliment them on something out of nowhere. If a girl has beautiful eyes tell her you like her shirt
Say the opposite of what anybody else would do.

Keep it up user. I believe in you.

Attached: 1557886591804.jpg (530x520, 93K)

wow you look pale as fuck in that pic and you're telling me you actually get even more pale?

You look like you would get your heart torn out at the top of a ziggurat. So yes.