Is it too much to expect your girlfriend to be fit/phsically if you are attracted to that sort of thing?

Is it too much to expect your girlfriend to be fit/phsically if you are attracted to that sort of thing?

Attached: Leany_junior_csapatkep.jpg (2048x1365, 1.45M)

Oy vey! Hungary needs some diversity!

Yes, if she isn’t interested in sports/fitness already or previously was, she will (at best) go and train with you for a few months maybe a year, and the first bout of depression or when you guys hit a bump she will immediately regress back

shoo-shoo

I don't think so. It really doesn't take as much effort as people claim it does, especially if your goal is just "fit" as opposed to, say, max strength or sheer bodybuilding aesthetics. At least some fucking calisthenics and maybe some cardio.

Girls who workout think they're God's greatest gift. You better have a lot of money, aesthetically pleasing body, and/or a huge penis if you're going after these stuck-up bitches.

>Girls who workout think they're God's greatest gift
They are

Girls who legit work out are, in fact, god's gift to man; girls who think their meme "booty blaster" exercises count as a workout delude themselves into falsely believing they are among those numbers.

now I actually feel like cooming.

There are plenty out there already, if she bucks at you trying to convert her, just walk away. it's not in line with your goals

Attached: 1559382999096.jpg (1714x2285, 1.83M)

see

fuck off retard that wasn't a coompost I just said that I actually feel like cooming

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOMMIIIIIIIIINNG

first of all... why in the hell of a fuck you have "unfit" gf if you are attracted to "fit" grills

see

The Finno-Ugric nations are the last hope on Earth.

For one night stands, fuck buddies, standards typically fall by the "weight" side and that's ok for men. For relationships you spend actual fucking money, time on, a fat bitch is not excusable. Flat out if she is both:

(a) fat
(b) doesn't give a shit about here weight(thus her looks)

She is a subhuman you should be embarrassed to even associate with. Women are a reflection of a man's value in society, in the sexual market, in his local social hierarchies. A fat bitch reflects very poorly on a man. Its an open sign of weakness and desperation.

If a woman becomes a fat shit in the relationship, only then is it the man's fault. No man worth his salt, a strong leader as he should be in any relationship with a woman would ever allow that shit to happen.

Solutions if you're with a fat bitch

(a) grow the fuck up faggot and learn to lead in a relationship
(b) drop the dead weight(the fat bitch)
(c) do not associate with fats, or fats social circles

If you can't get anything but fats, it means your sexual market place value is low, either because you're a poor or a fat yourself, and or additionally socially autistic.

>all three should ideally be remediated to maximize sexual marketplace value to avoid fat subhuman trash

Attached: 1560856285691.jpg (640x427, 26K)

your post was autism and cringe but you spit some truths

>your post was autism and cringe

Weak faggots always get uncomfortable with the truth, especially weak men who fear the burden of performance. People are treated like subhumans if they look unhealthy, weak or even act it in social aptitude.

>nothing will ever change that fact
>I know it from experience
>do not be weak, fat or acquire any other visible degeneration

Example for betas, we judge women based solely on their looks. 1/10, 10/10? The ability of a woman to monetize is heavily related to her genetics and her health. Her social mobility, her value as a person is tiered solely to her body, and almost nothing else. A man is fortunate in that his value while in part being tiered to his genetics is not the sole factor, but heavily tiered to his burden of performance.

>though it seems most men prefer to be failures
>disappointing to say the least

Attached: 1557631353577.jpg (1080x1057, 194K)

Middle Hnnng

IMMM COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMIN AHHHHHH

its true. As I began to have a higher opinion of myself I began to realize that my dignity was actually more valuable than the momentary pleasure I got from flings with fat chicks.

russia is truely our greatest ally

>The ability of a woman to monetize is heavily related to her genetics and her health. Her social mobility, her value as a person is tiered solely to her body, and almost nothing else

Explain Oprah, Hillary, RBG, Ellen and so forth? No one is looking to bang them yet they have been extremely succesful.

That's the burden of being a man. Mediocrity is punished while a mediocre woman's life is actually pretty good. You're expected to be hypercompetent and no excuses are accepted.

Attached: trannies.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

That photo gets worse the longer you stare at it

Attached: 5E27EF29-DAC4-4A45-888E-15BF2499D622.jpg (720x514, 28K)

left and right mog everyone

where can I buy their poolwater

fuck bros looking at all these women gets me all fired up. gotta jerk my dick real hard so I can coooom

AAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAA DONT MAKE ME COOOOOOM. NO NO NO AAAAAA I COOOOOOOMMMM I COOOMMMM NOOOOO

based

don't ask questions like this
supply and demand, bitch
can you afford one? if so, hell yeah
if you can't, fuck off

Rolllllllll for cthe middle one.

>the short swimmer in the middle. Muh dick
Look, OP. She could be fat and that's ok now. But with time that's gonna bring problems to her (health) and the relationship of both.

Attached: 1497732547884.jpg (194x250, 12K)

((()))

Let's go

Attached: 20190828_111104.jpg (2048x1364, 2.03M)

>Oprah, Hillary, RBG, Ellen and so forth?
>three entertainers and a groomed plutocrat from Georgetown University?

Those women are clearly exceptions to the rule. Especially in the face of massive government subsidies for women(feminism) which are primarily funded by men still... Part of this is due to the lower average IQ of women, also the tighter clustering of female intelligence towards that lower average... Its more the opposite for men who have higher clusters of genius and retards, with a superiority in physical strength, stamina, fortitude.

Wished I saved the article, but quite a few bankers have said hiring women damages economic productivity at companies. "Social Justice" policies are also economically damaging, however most don't see the ramification due to automation, and the massive centralization of corporate power in the market. With enough control the globo-homo agenda can be poured through with little resistance due to government interference and globalist corporate control.

I also heavily suspect this to be a primary motivator. Though there are also biological pollutants aiding in this as well. Ie sunscreens, plastics, birth control, pesticides, etc etc

Attached: z2k21ir7okk21.jpg (435x648, 181K)

Rolling

Of fack AAAAAAhh I'm gonnaaa ROOL

Fuck yeah, the dubs girl > the trips girl anyways

Roll

Orangutan

I like to compare women to horses too. Your the guy who walked away from the one that bucked too much and found an easy one. Because she was easy though, she walked right into my trailer and came home with me while you were at work.

good god that picture made me want to go to the gym on my rest day.

Young Hillary

Attached: 273FB5AA-4952-4B09-846D-9B902BA010F1.jpg (829x1024, 89K)

roll

roll jenes

5 get

Even in this photo you can sorta tell she's got issues

Better a girl who works on and think she's God's greatest gift than a girl who doesn't and still thinks it

You think?

Attached: 1AEADFAE-BFB8-4FEB-B455-9E2AAC67805C.jpg (400x568, 47K)

Young Oprah.

Attached: oprah-1998-4_173133844909.jpg (858x1200, 206K)

I mean you shouldn't force your gf to all of a sudden start working out just because you like it. Most people don't change and you're far better off dating someone who already works out
There are girls who don't workout who think the exact same thing

Jesus christ give me dubs

Attached: Idgaf.jpg (800x600, 121K)

Young RBG

Attached: ezgif-5-9998530d10c5.jpg (2048x2560, 550K)

9 has best feet pls

>Play vidya for most of your childhood
>Start lifting at the summer of your senior year because you want to get laid
>Never played a sport but think of yourself as an athlete because you have a 1.25xbw bench
>Unironically call other people subhumans even though you're right in their league
Reminder to not believe bullshit like this when some retard comes in trying to tell you what a man or a woman should be and how society is run. 95% of the time guys like this are weak subhumans who would get their faces kicked in if they said this shit outside

Rolling
Can I get uuuuuuuuuum... uuuuuuuuuuh...(you)?

rell lelling

>thinking god tier fitchicks will fuck you just for having a big penis or that they even care

ngmi

Attached: download (4).jpg (260x194, 11K)

rolly polly

re-roll pls?

I got 7 but im greedy, so roly poly a 2nd time

alright I guess

should have stuck with 7

Girls are so pretty bros

Dubs

>Slavs are your saviour
Literal untermensch

Based

Pls be dubs

Don’t get with someone and then try to make them into the thing you want, get with someone who is what you want. That solves 99% of the relationship threads on this board.

problem is getting a fitchick, if you turn them into a fitchick you only have to try and keep them

I’ve actually noticed that the higher tier women care progressively less and less about that stuff, there being of course always a few exceptions. When you have it all, convention loses meaning. That’s why the “be yourself” advice is actually really good advice. Authenticity can’t be bought, and most people lack it, and it’s one of the few things super hot women don’t have access to.

Attached: 1A16B248-DA94-4C85-82EA-4AC8BC68B526.png (773x764, 642K)

>enjoy these sick sisters in your last days
thank you, I will.

blacks can't seriously believe they would win race war. I mean cmon. few redneck guerillas would take all of them out.

rolling for 9

I realised the other day that my girl isn't fit enough to ride me. She can rock up and down a bit, but any actual movement winds her in like 30 seconds. There's no way she could ever make me or her cum with her on top. Yet she lets me pound her for 30 minutes and still tells me not to stop. Something must be done

Stop agenda posting

by the power of COOOOOOOOOM

((They)) can't keep getting away with it.

Literally only on the outside though.
And usually after a decent amount of prep work.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM IM COOMMMMMWOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEAHH

Imagine the smell

Trips or celibacy

The ONLY thing she has going for her is youth. Look at those soft quads and flabby calfs. She's on her way to cankle land.

The second part of that greentext is definitely true.

homo

>standards typically fall by the "weight" side
Oooo you cheeky fucker, saw what you did there absolute madman top notch wordplay guvna

Rollings

I, too, dream of a sporty GF, but I probably have a higher chance of banging a negress in my country than a sporty girl.
They are so incredibly rare, especially the ones that do actual sport, not booty exercises and/or yoga.

Attached: Morgan-Rose-Moroney.02.jpg (850x1062, 354K)

Middle girl got me doing the pleading emoji irl

so cute

dicklet cope or redpill I can't tell

>The ONLY thing she has going for her is youth
all she needs

roll

Front row pleass

rolling

yeet

Rol

I can't decide if I like short or tall girls more lads.

Attached: 1565328335158.jpg (524x477, 171K)

That girl in the middle front makes me hungry dawgs

Attached: CA08AD17-6C34-4724-B181-2746E607DA86.jpg (567x480, 47K)