CHOOSE WISELY

CHOOSE WISELY

Attached: choose.png (1200x1000, 456K)

Orange pill, never have to worry about eating ever again, just training

is there a pill to make gay threads like this disappear?

Probably blue.

you could commit suduku I guess

sunpill
or pfzierpill

Taking the bluepill
1- getting a height boost from 5'11 to 6'3
2- dick goes from 5.5 to 9

Bottom right is stupid. It would make you immune to the downsides.

Top left is ridiculous, as your heart would always be at peak performance.

I would go for bottom mid though, as it would take out a far number of blacks and Hispanics

sunpill is based

Roids meals or sunlight. I guess sunlight though.

>green pill
>start duck farm
>chug 50 raw duck eggs a day for most of my diet
>8 million people in my vicinity crave duck eggs
>charge $100 an egg

might make some edits to this or add more pills. if you have ideas for new ones or changes let me know

Attached: 74013580_p0.jpg (1191x1684, 1.36M)

The blue pill. I'd fix my face and add 2 inches to height.

cure existing conditions
return to military and be an athlete again

oy vey that's an interesting idea

The bottom right is crazy good. Going on a monster blast permanently and only getting the insane gains with no health issues, never having to worry about your natural test levels divebombing, no PCT, you could keep using it forever with no issues but if you had to quit you easily could.

Based

Orange or black

orange pill. fuck cooking

Why are duck eggs superior also that pill doesnt stop others from starting their own duck farms and selling eggs much cheaper and stealing your customers uwu.

>not choosing guaranteed life with no health problems and preexising conditions cured
fit really is a dumb as fuck board

>wanting to live past age 30
shiggity

B
A
S
E
D

Praise the Sunpill

Second one

First row blue pill. I'd want my hair back and to add 2 inches to my penis length and girth. Everything else is achievable through hard work or doesn't matter to me.

Second left in bottom row is literally me whenever i (re)start, also haven't been to gym for a year due to crippling delusion

this

although the "improve 2 physical attributes" pill is quite good too. Would give myself another 4 inches and a bigger dick

Old age pill and permablast high dose roids and anything else without fear

I like the idea of making everyone healthy and fit.

I have millions of people living 100 miles from me.

heh, i already have the low bodyfat pill.

the sun pill sounds alright... but if it makes mental illnesses go away during the day, wouldn't it mean every single night is going to be depressing as fuck?

i'll take the food pill. i'm hardly ever truly hungry and hate eating, which makes it one of my biggest gains goblins. anything that can make my relationship with food less shitty is more than welcome.

I have no idea why anyone comes here besides just to laugh at this retard infested place.

Yeah, those pills looks cool, but why isnt there any pill to complete physical gains with social gains ?

Attached: ea9d7fbe6a9426833a7672216ee94368ced3a48156e19939a2b2779f3e20170b.png (1080x720, 444K)

Which one is MDMA?

Black pill
>get rid of fatties
>annihilate the shitty diet industry
>no more body positivity or fat acceptance bullshit
>solve overpopulation better than a Thanos snap
>get rid of a large portion of minorities in the US
>Boogie finally dies

Attached: 93663E357AEB4D7C8A2C056A69DAE153.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

Black pill is tempting but I'd be taking out some of my own family members.

Either Pfizer pill or old age pill.

Where my brownpill gang at?

Either blue, or one of the rightmost in the middle and bottom row. Probably the middle, yeah.

Anyone who doesn't take the brown pill is an idiot. It guarantees you long life and health, nothing else comes close to that.

One black pill and pink pill would need to be taken for the good of all. Two anons would have to take one for the team.

black gel

I'll take the black one lads.

>Sunlight pill
It basically means you will never skip a workout in your life or have mental illness. Super useful for college, work, self improvement and life in general

Attached: 1566780720468.jpg (310x366, 20K)

>taking the time to make this infographic
you should add your name to the blackpill

This

based and redpilled, also be as fit as an athlete

orange pill for sure, would save tons of money on food, eat great foods everyday and would be lot healthier

The drug pill how about? You can bodyhack with no downsides.

My genetics already allow that.

How could you live with yourself not taking the green pill?

Old age with no health problems.

I can work on the other stuff myself.

A lot more tubby whites in the US than blacks or Hispanics desu, goodbye Alabama and Mississippi and say hello to being a minority now instead of waiting until 2050. Also goodbye Trump lmao

Hard choice between the blue and the yellow pill.

Pfizer pill
> ask for bearmode strength
> ask for longer limbs

Into the ufc I go

>2 free delicious meals a day I never have to make and has perfect macros
done.
stopped reading there.

>Implying getting huge isn't the side effects of roids and their main effect isn't just poisoning you

The meals one because it essentially gives you everything you can possibly attain in life.

Old age pill, it's a no brainer.

that and the blue one are the best, although red ensures no muscle breakdown ever which means you ought to be in peak health unless you eat like shit. Blue is just good at getting you things no ordinary man could have.

Plague pill. It is not enough that I should succeed, others must fail.

Why are people obsessed with living to an old age?

black pill
fuck fat fucks. I would rather have them suffer than improve myself.

What kind of an absolute fucking retard made this? This is plain fucking stupid and makes no sense.

>achieve fitness goal as long as it's realistic
pretty much nothing is realistic when it comes to one year of lifting so what is the point of this pill?

>"you are immune to steroids"
>inject test
>nothing happens

Blue pill or black, I cannot decide.

Attached: Gnarly Cyborg.png (140x149, 53K)

>green pill
>be fat
>move to NY
>nothing but a multivitamin and water every day for 300 days
>everyone dies
>eat a ton
>go on to next city

Sunlight pill
>meditate in the sun for like 12 hours and become super charged
>come back to op
>go John wick style with my supercharged focus and boonk gang all the other pills off him
>take red pill, newbie gains pill, orange food pill, red/white friend pill, old age pill, and the blue one to go form 6’1” to 6’8” and my dick from 6.5” to 10”
>sell the rest to some beta druggie saying they’re an assortment of pain medication and stimulants
>tfw mental illness affect from sunpill wears off and am now autistic again but am basically a jojo character with Solaire as my stand

yellow sounds fuckin lit

masochists.. depending on how life goes I wouldn't want to live past 50 desu

I'll take the pink one

Blue, need it to go from 5'7 to 6'2, and assuming it keeps my frame proportional this would result in me getting much stronger as well which is great when combined with the pro level stamina. The other physical characteristic would be making my hair fully grow back, with my youthful hairline being permanent.

free food, it's not even hard to choose

with the blue and white one
strength is still gained, no matter how huge i get
so couldn’t i just btfo lifting comps

>you never go above 15% body fat
Holy fuck someone described me

same here except stuck below 10%

>abs and a bit of muscle on women becomes popular
This is so easily attainable it's a damn shame it isn't true.

based

enjoy nightshifts hehehehe

black pill would fix so many problems at once including the black problem.

Blacks and Hispanics are fatter, on average, than white. That means, by % of total population, more blacks and Hispanics get liquidated.

the percentage might be higher, but the number is still lower.

the blue one, its the only one that offer to improve things you cant for yourself.
i only want back my hair, i dont need anything else, but if i had to choose a second attribute probably it would be height, i'm 175cm and i dont suffer from it but a 10cm boost would be great, not more than 10 tho.
stamina boost also is a big one.

and somewhat ironically so do conservatives and a lot of the geriatric and middle aged. Buffalo wild wings would go out of business, Jow Forums would be dead, no one would be making boogie threads, /ck/ wouldn't have half as many fast food threads, and way less Australia posting everywhere

Purple for crazy gains - if I ever go on a holiday I can always do some banded pushups. Blue to improve face and height.

eternal health ofc, are you guys fucking retarded picking anything else? holy shit.

Seems like the best answer, but the pure path you describe may already grant you that. Why not use another pill to positively shape society?

on right and men are more obese everywhere than women so the incel problem is pretty much gone since there would be almost 10% less men than women although that's just removing the least desireable ones.

I think people drastically misunderstand just how OP that orange pill is. You'd save hours a day, never have to cook, never have to shop for groceries, never have to worry about the price or availability of food, could live places where it would otherwise be impossible to live, would never have to work if you wanted, could travel the world, explore anywhere without evet worrying about food. I could take my savings right now and just go travel the world explore the wilderness and do whatever the fuck I wanted. Fuck everything else. That sounds like heaven to me.

Pill 2 to remove glasses and make 6'8". Then use max stamina for inhumane levels of gains.

Attached: fit guy.jpg (485x513, 31K)

The other fact everyone is missing is it helps you achieve your potential in every aspect of your life.

That means by eating that food you become more intelligent, better looking, healthier, more sociable, better at your chosen career etc etc

It's already giving you the old age with no health issues that everyone else is raving about.

Fucking moronic to choose any other pill.

>gave green pill to druggie
> are within 100 miles

enjoy ur new diet of mcdonalds and a lanky skeleton body bucko

same here except the device read “error” since my body is essentially bones with skin plastered over

praise the SUN!

Incredibly based. Black pill for life

I’ll also take the black pill if Doesn’t take it

who the fuck doesn't pick the red pill
spend 10 or so years bloatmaxxing to fuck and then have the mother of all cuts, but keep the muscle.
be as strong as fucking eddie hall, but look like whoever the fuck you want. and then continue to look like them for the rest of your life.
imagine being 60yo and literally having the body of a 20yo

Attached: 1552106481396.png (236x461, 150K)

Attached: FiGPiN_142_Solair_of_Astora_RARE_DARK_SOULS_PIN-01-03-02-01.png (2000x3500, 301K)

ouch. i'd say my bodyfat is quite a comfy one to be stuck on so i don't really think of it as a problem, but have you seen any kind of professional about it?

you can literally do one set a week per exercise and maintain mass and strength

Give me the old age pills

Brown guarantees you won't die of illnesses or old age or any shit like that