Gf has shoulder pain???

so me and my gf were wrestling and I tried to pin her down by putting my knees on her shoulder. I ended up putting all my weight on my knees and hurt her shoulders. I got off and she was in a lot of pain and still is 30 minutes later.
She describes the pain like it feels like "needles" and it is also hurting the shoulder blade behind each side. To treat it, I tried putting ice on it and gave her one ibuprofen.
I know you guys are not doctors but is there anything else I can do to help?

Attached: 1544482124291.jpg (750x731, 57K)

Torn rotator
congrats autist

Just getting over fucking my right shoulder. It would only hurt if i put my arm out in the t-pose. after 5 days it was 70% healed then took 2 advils and i was practically healed to 98% over night. Keep up the advil/ibuprofen

I'm sorry user, but you are going to have to put her down.

user, your gf is not your personal playground. She needs to be treated like a special princess. Every day is her birthday, and you need to buy her presents every day. Presents like Rose's, chocolates, scented hand creams, scented lotion, scented liquid soaps, wine, scented candles, scented moisturizers, nice rustic pasta sauces you bought from a mom and pop Italian bakery, knitting kits, lip gloss, scented lip balm, bracelets, and scented bears from build a bear workshop that you put a speaker in its tummy and when she presses the stomach it says "they're watching you, get out! You must leave immediately!" or any other presents she would enjoyment. Do not use her like a stretch Armstrong to abuse and throw into the same corner you used to throw tissues filled with your semen after masturbating. Love her user.. and maybe.. you know.. she'll love ya back! Anyways just my two cents haha

how does something being squeezed cause a tear? (don't two things need to be pulled apart to make a tear?)

make me kek 10/10

t.

Attached: me when shes hurt.png (632x650, 99K)

most helpful post so far, thanks man

Even with knowing that this is ironic and sarcastic, it's still cringe af.

or I could just give her bomb dick

I wanted that to happen when you read my post haha

Yeah dude it was waking me up at night from rolling over, so if this isn't b8 i understand the agony. But it will heal for sure in a few days

Take her to a fucking doctor you might have dislocated her shoulder

Get her to a doctor. If you really hurt her and don't get help she could end up with permanent damage you mong.

>t. never dislocated their shoulder

>t. Lennie Small
Nice going retard

Her genes are weak. A simple play fight had hurt her dearly. Kill her then yourself. If you want real advice post her naked body for us to give an accurate diagnosis. Pussy, boobs, and butthole. No more no less. Anything else will be met with severe aggression. Humanity is weak and this galaxy will burn. Glory to the night father.

Go to doctor

If no doctor try to see if it's an AC joint tear or a torn rotator cuff
I injured my AC joint a bunch of times and healed on its own
Next time don't rough her up like that. You should be physically strong enough to just play around without injuring her

Thank you for this post, user

Attached: 083.jpg (413x395, 41K)

Alright update: she woke up this morning and now she feels a lot better. I packed her a snack bag with yogurt and fruit to bring with her to college classes

Attached: 1e9c50b82e814f833b7bf31f82bfd595-imagejpeg.jpg (640x513, 34K)

amazing post

Wtf

No

Why did you turn Pepe into a nigger

Noooooo

KYS jee

fucking kek

amazing boyfriend

Because hes seen footage

you are a fucking dumbass, i hope you realize that

Because he's seen footage

torn labrum, AC joint tear, or rotator cuff tear
try not being a retard
take her to the doctor, if it does on for a while, she'll build up scar tissue and it'll eventually reduce range of motion
>t. guy who dislocated his shoulder once, then tore his labrum like a retard trying to butterfly stroke
>oh and remember if you take her to the doctor, the're going to immediately think domestic violence and call the cops

Unironically diamonds right now!