Injecting myself with CRISPR AMA

im planning on injecting myself with crispr to reach superhuman performance, this is not a larp or a bant. i have a list of genes that i will be modifying or down-regulating to reach captain america level fitness, i also plan on reopening the growth plates injecting HGH and growing 1 foot in the next year and reach a total height of 6 foot 10. all for preparations for the upcoming race war. i personally have started a project to create one such supersoldier through self experimentation and in vivo genetic modification of specific tissue lines using crispr packed adreno viruses with cell specificity from protease molecular handcuffs. Many people have expressed interest to keep up to date on my progress, here is my email. [email protected]
and below in the comments i will leave instructions to reach my blog where i will post details on my progression.

Attached: download - 2019-08-21T191420.699.jpg (468x414, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeronet.io/
127.0.0.1:43110/Me.ZeroNetwork.bit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-experimentation_in_medicine
boards.4channel.org/sci/thread/10924546#bottom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

officially started my blog, follow it to stay up to date on my project.
I have made this blog on the decentralised net for (((obvious reasons))).
I will NOT be censored.

In order to follow me, follow these steps
1. Download zeronet in order to connect to the decentralised web, it will interface with your default browser. zeronet.io/
2. Open zero net
3. Go to ZeroMe either by; searching in connected sites, going to zerosites on the opening page and searching for zerome, or by copying and pasting this in the URL once you have opened your browser through zero net : 127.0.0.1:43110/Me.ZeroNetwork.bit/
4. Make a account on zerome, this takes 1 minute and its easy to follow the prompts.
5. Search in NEW users for Koschei or [email protected]
6. Follow me and check regularly to stay up to date.
7. Feel free to use a vpn or tor.

well here it is bucko's heres my blog

Attached: DIY Supersoldier Blog.jpg (1913x1040, 267K)

post gRNA faggot

Good luck user, I will follow your progress

Hope this ain’t larp

This is cool...
>for the upcoming race war
larper

cant you or any other user just post your progress on here

no i will be censored here
day of the rope is coming nigger
not on here, i plan on posting the gRNA on the blog in coming weeks

How do I reverse aging OP? Don’t give a fuck about being a superhuman a this point I just want to be in my 23 year old body and not 34.
Do you know about SENS? Obviously you should know who George Church is but what about Aubrey de Grey?
Do you think they will figure out how to reverse the aging process within the next 25 years?

no ones going to read your shit blog cunt.

post body

what makes you think that would be censored here? that guy that eats a raw red 0nion every day posted his progress with blood work

I’ll read it. This is the future retard you should log off PSN once in a while

kek that’s not remotely the same

Fuck off pajeet

I wish you good luck and hope you don't get cancer.

And you're an Aussie, this is going to be fun

Attached: 1566510775174.png (500x469, 255K)

if you can cure manletism with this i will personally come to your home and give you my life savings and everything valuable i own as well as pledging to be your slave for ten years

You'll never reverse aging without either a copy of your genome you've previously stored at 23 or some miraculous way to come close through some sort of guessing game. That's not even counting how you'll get your body to universally accept these changes without issues or just outright rejection and nothing happens... Not OP, but I have a bit of an understanding on this.

Attached: 5C-su2e4.jpg (383x383, 28K)

i also plan on modifying some genes for non senescenceyou dont speak for everyone u nigger ive gotten heaps of interest and continue to do so.
im a white australian
based aussie master race

If so how realistic is OP's proposal, has something like this been tried on humans or chimps

Attached: 1566792280822.jpg (333x435, 29K)

Are you the Aussie who was on Jow Forums?

Dna mutation is NOT the primary cause for ageing, if it was every single generation would live shorter than the generation before it, mitochondrial ageing and stem cell depletion are the primary causes to immediate physical ageing

pic related had its mitochondrial function restored

Attached: download (4).jpg (355x142, 7K)

Should I get my genome sequenced at 34 then?
Also what about the seven areas of aging or whatever de Grey talks about? Why does he suddenly seem so confident that we are only 20 years away?

Fuck it lets see where this goes. How do you plan on acquiring the materials necessary for this?

To expand on this for you who don't know anything, this is my understanding of this. I plan on making progress on achieving biological immortality. I will soon get my DNA sequenced as I'm at a spry 22 years old.

Then I will attempt to introduce a method of biological immortality through a combination of 'reminding' my body of it's 22 yr old 'disk image' so to speak, as well as methods of keeping my body functions fresh through a combination of stem cell injections and targeting specific organs that are problems in particular when it comes to aging. Perhaps lab grown organs? Cancer is most likely an eventuality as well, but who knows what we'll be able to do in that regard in the future.

Attached: 1550895158149.jpg (240x240, 6K)

yes

so where the fuck do you get your hands on that shit? you work in a lab? you just take a bottle of cas9 and stuff it in your pocket when no ones looking?

i have my sources...

this.

Mutation is literally the cause of evolution dude... I was talking about the breaking down of DNA that occurs every time it's copied for cell division. Your Dna has extra bits on the end to help delay this very phenomenon. That's not even accounting for the small mistakes your DNA makes when your cells divide (read: NOT mutation)

Attached: 1468969079266 (2018_01_16 05_22_39 UTC).png (250x185, 68K)

Well, humans are a lot like machines, our parts wear out as well, but the thing is that we are made up of A LOT of very small processes and they aren't often easy to observe or even address as you can't just drop in replacement parts on such a large scale when these aging parts are often spread throughout our entire bodies in small amounts (like spreading cancer cells with no easy way to identify/pull them out en masse)

Attached: 1551144242942.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Isn’t the theory that we are going to target age reversal on a more macro level rather than learning every single process out of zillions?

telomeres are non encoding bits of dna, and are MEANT to exist, cells are only meant to survive a certain time frame then die and be replaced by stem cell native populations who maintain their telomeres, telomere shortening DOES NOT HAPPEN in organisms with high percentages of native stem cells that DONT deplete or loose their pluripotency

Better is definitely better in your case, because if this ever does get figured out then you can probably revert to a younger age should it turn out well. Who knows though? It's all very possible, just difficult. It'll take some time to work out.

Based retard keep us posted when the AFP come for you since you're contravening the Gene Technology Act

Attached: 1554143916271.png (1000x1000, 274K)

How I do stop aging? What are some tips to look as physically young for as long as possible?

im actually not though because im not doing germ line engineering and self medical experimentation has always been allowed and there is much precedent for it

I think it will happen in our lifetime, I really do. 50 years max. The field is exploding. I’ve had my eye on it for 5 years and in late 2017-early 2018 it just took the fuck off and has not slowed down at all.

Eat very little in general and when you do, a good diet of lean protein/veggies and very little carbs. Don't eat ~6-8 hours before bed. Get lots of sleep and avoid the sun. No alcohol or smoking. And of course lots of exercise/cardio. You'll live a long life and age like a fine wine.

Attached: Chuando-Tan-2.jpg (1080x1345, 241K)

Pro tip: don’t get taller than 6’6. You will be a freak in a bad way if you are 6’10 and jacked beyond recognition. I’m 6’6 and it’s right at the exact threshold of being tall without being oddly tall

Is that the 50 year old dude?

Yep, Chuando Tan. Sure, some has to be due to him being asian, but you can't dismiss his lifestyle out of hand. He knows what's up.

What are your thoughts on dairy then?
and when you say very little carbs, how come and how much is ""very little""?

That’s crazy I only look a few years younger than him and I’m 34

What does he recommend in order for you to not age?

>inb4 op ends up like that guy who swallowed like a kilo of supplements daily

Carbs out a lot of stress on your body, bloating you and making you hungrier, not to mention that when you eat a lot/certain types your blood gets FLOODED with insulin. It's just complex sugars.

Attached: Low-Carb-Diet_Benefits_Mobile1.jpg (750x864, 59K)

Read up on him, he details his lifestyle for those curious.

8-9 heads tall and 6'10 is demigod tier

Also google dairy and oxidative stress.

Seriously they are going to figure it out in our lifetime so in the meantime don’t worry, just try to skip a meal and feel a little hungry every day basically don’t overeat, get plenty of sleep, never go tanning or expose yourself to sunlight without sunscreen (hugely important and the reason I only look 25 instead of 34), don’t make tons of facial expressions keep your face stoic and neutral, eat clean with minimal drinking and no drugs, don’t stress out about stuff take things in stride

Yes, it's the cause of evolution, not ageing, you gremlin

Please find me the relevant legal precedent

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-experimentation_in_medicine
find it yourself u lazy kike

Post body

Good luck brah. Ignore the low test replies shitting on you. Fortune favours the bold, and in this world you either make it or die trying. Do everything in your power

>All of this because girls wont talk to him

Attached: 1465700672979.jpg (1094x1458, 352K)

i have a fiancee

Cool but... what's the point of all of this? Steroids already exist. The only thing interesing is the re-opening of your growth plates, but the bone FUSES together, how in the fuck are you going to self-medicate that? Also good luck fucking around with your spine, I imagine you trying to stab a scalpel into your back and end up paralyzing yourself. Also the fact the body has a fuck ton of said plates and you'd need to expand them all in the correct proportion without looking like a freak. Back on the muscular side of things, you'd also require constant injections of the stuff to stay buff. And that's not to say it doesn't make your heart explode or other organs expand in the process. When did that rat die? What were the side effects? How much of a retard are you to attempt something like this?

Dude, I’ve used CRISPR, as part of my PhD project. I assume you’re larping, but on the off chance that you’re not; this is an extremely dangerous idea.
How are you knocking down the genes in question? If you’re just trying to induce DSBs to get error-prone NHEJ and hopefully end up with a null mutation, a lot of the DSBs will repair in a way that doesn’t help you at all. If you’re using an insertion/editing approach, what the hell are you putting in there to get these genes to the right level? That’s not easy.
The level of treatment you’d need to get this working in adult tissues is miles off of attempts in early embryos, you know that right. If you’re hitting the levels needed to change adult tissues with significant and lasting effects, think about how much Cas you’ve got knocking around your body. Assuming you’re using Cas9, think about off-target effects. You’re going to shred your DNA.

Honestly, tons of other issues, but I’ve got to go to work. I sincerely hope this goes as well as it can, but fuck me, this is a horrible idea.

Imagine being this insecure Jesus fucking Christ.

OP, when you're dying from this, make one last post on your blog with pictures of your dying body. It'll make a great Jow Forums infographic on why /fraud/s should just stick to roids. Hell, maybe dox yourself so we can have your obituary and news report too

What are your thoughts on age reversal in the next 50 years?

>Koshei
Oh no no no no...he is playing tibia xDDD

If it works, inject her to and make the perfect varbie

>tfw when no gene-edited gf

Honestly not my area of expertise, but as a geneticist more broadly, I’d speculate that we’ll get some personalised and gene-based medicine that will start to reverse particular symptoms and mechanisms of aging such as some of what mentions. A total rejuvenation is going to be pretty hard to nail down, so I guess we gotta hope we can push our lifespan back bit by bit until we make enough progress that there’s a single reliable set of treatments that keep you going indefinitely.
The other big problem is ethical approval, it’s bloody hard to get it for genetic modification on humans, and it’s only going to get approved when it’s fairly well evidenced already, and it will likely be for use in a situation where it’s immediately and necessarily medically beneficial. The Chinese don’t give a shit though, so hopefully they can make some advances in humans first, and start the ball rolling.

Don’t do it OP this is retarded and you’ll either die or cause irreparable damage to your body.

I know you gotta be larping but,
How the hell did you get the plasmids for adenoviruses? And the equipmemt for its transformation. And even designing the gRNA.

How do you synthesize polynucleotides and again the equipment to verify that you have the correctly inserted the genes?

All this you need to be in a lab, and if you aren't larping, your lab group is brain dead to not see whats up and I am pretty sure you gonna die of cancer. If you somehow do it successfully, you got big brains.

do you have access to/do research in a lab at your university?

Not OP, I’m this guy but making the gRNA and verifying the insertion wouldn’t be so hard. Both ordering primers and send-off sequencing can be done remotely and without much scrutiny.
Most plasmids, and certainly anything with a Cas enzyme will require a material transfer agreement or something which should only be doable through a university, research institute, or similar. Theoretically OP could be stealing from a lab, or buying from some moron selling it illegally.
The rest of the reagents, digestion enzymes, cloning-competent cell lines, transfection reagents, etc. are basically just expensive. Assuming that OP is reasonably wealthy, it’s probably doable to get hold of everything bar the virus and Cas plasmid with not that much difficulty.

idk enoguh about genetics or bio to call you out on your bullshit but my instinct is that this idea is completely half baked, and i dare you to post it on /sci/ so that people can't rip you a new one

boards.4channel.org/sci/thread/10924546#bottom

I think you get flagged if you synthesize/sequence a certain DNA sequence. One reason why I am scared to order the sequence for hgh.

Cas enzymes are in uni. So if he works in a lab, he should know this is fucked. It takes me multiple times (and still trying) to get the correct gRNA sequence. My shit doesn't work and he's doing this on himself? Fuck mang.

who said im doing this alone?

i'm this guy Just read your other post. Another PhD student on Jow Forums. Pretty cool. I'm working on a strain of bacteria atm (not e.coli), yourself?

Oh OP, have you considered how hard your heart is going to get fucked by this? Just a random guess, but let’s assume that with the growth plate/HGH plan, you’re also planning the myostatin KD in your pic, and probably some kind of messing with a test regulation pathway to jack up your T levels.
Have a look at what being 6ft10, with no myostatin, and extremely high T would do to your chance of heart attack brah.
Realistically I don’t think this project would get far enough to hit this particular road bump, but fuckit, just one more to consider.

>injecting myself with crispr
That doesn't make any sense you stupid prick. Crispr is a process used to isolate and separate a segment of DNA. You could "inject" (lol) yourself with the end product but that could mean literally anything.

There's telomerase to fix them. That's how cancer cells manage to survive even though their rapid cell division should kill off the telomeres pretty quickly.

Lmao, yeah the whole plan is whack, but if he’s going for deletions he might get sgRNAs that are less likely to be flagged (but also less specific, kek). Also I don’t think his targets will be top of a hypothetical flag list, probably more concerned with MDR shit and various genes from pathological bacteria/viruses.

Don’t want to give out too much detail on 4chin, because once you work out somebody’s niche, it’s fairly easy to identify them, but I’m in RNA regulation, multiple organisms.

>what the hell are you putting in there to get these genes to the right level?
gorilla genes

did u not read the bit where im pairing it with a viral vector u nigger

better give yourself 2 hearts

i have already considered heart myopathy, do not worry i have plans to bypass this problem

and a third lung. and a fused rip cage.

or just increase the oxygen levels possible to dissolve into your blood so your heart doesn't have to work as hard .

Big if true, lmao.

He probably meant gRNA + Cas(?) expressing construct, all cloned into the viral vector he mentioned. Still a horrible idea though.

this isnt 40k nigger

not yet

nah itll be fine

Yea, I am unsure how the flagging thing works and I'm pretty straight edge.

Understandable. Just pretty neat seeing someone from a lab out here.

>Casually bypassing all heart issues from multiple extreme risk factors.

Dude honestly think about the number of different variables you’re applying simultaneously. This is not a good idea. Also, if was a legit answer, you’re gonna need to expand on that shit. Sounds hilariously comic book villain.

Attached: B23EC3E0-3863-4245-8B15-43924D6B6087.jpg (800x603, 84K)

Nope

read this, my VO2 max will greatly increase due to the blood modifications i have prepared, my heart rate may even go down a little, it will be fine , i also have ways around atherosclerosis, the only thing i have yet to solve is acidosis

>blood modifications

Attached: give.it.to.me.daddy.jpg (799x1200, 114K)

Worse case he can always install a heart mate 2 pump

you are laughing now but you won't be laughing anymore when user is impervious to bullets and can just stroll into the oval office, twisting the president's head off with two fingers

Yeah, I’m the same, that would just be my guess. I’d imagine that the highest risk flag in OPs plan would be if they realise the combination of things you to him. Primers for human genes (including muscle and growth related stuff) are extremely common. Honestly shit like this is why we’re going to end up with shit like nucleus acid sequences being regulated.
I find being Jow Forums is massively beneficial, both to deal with stress and strain, and because it lets you get the “teehee I love nerds” responses to my work and hobbies rather than just being a weird science dweeb.

Attached: 1566838248978.png (400x400, 175K)