Hello

In Russia, it’s sad to try workout.

Attached: picture-845h.jpg (600x400, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zen.yandex.ru/media/silverlj/samye-niscie-raiony-moskvy-5d4638b143bee300ad7db44f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: v-yalte-sozdaetsya-reestr-staryh-sportivnyh-ploschadok-i-dvorovyh-stadionov.jpg (440x290, 111K)

Very sad.

Attached: 681294_900.jpg (900x600, 226K)

I could make a fortune selling leaf blowers to the russian government.

Meh, why not?

Attached: what-if-I-told-you.jpg (400x400, 109K)

lots of available bars to do calisthenics and bodyweight tourning exercises, and you can even do it for free. Fuck off self-hating bydlo.

Or a more serious thing, go to russia/former soviet states and collect junk and sell as "aesthetics" in western market

I dunno man I'd have so much fun trying goofy shit on that.

Same, tfw poor ruralfag
Tfw no urban decay junglgym

looks comfy.. just into stalker mode.

Have you guys built anything since the soviet union fell?

you could get shredded using this stuff. you just need creativity and willpower

Attached: 15660684838070.jpg (1000x750, 307K)

My idea was pretty serious too. Enjoy picking through shit while I’m getting gains squatting my backpack blower

We live poorly. Rich people live in Moscow, St. Petersburg and in other BIG and FAVORABLE cities for Moscow.

Attached: бед-1.jpg (807x597, 107K)

Attached: detail_aee96a351d7430e60a39b624ae308899.jpg (600x400, 277K)

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

we sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Holy shit

Mнe зa тeбя ceйчac cтыднo cтaлo, иди нa "двaчe" тaкиe oткpoвeния пиши. Или в ЛГБT-paздeлe.

It's a copypasta, Artyom. Back to peeling potatoes.

>I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
Jow Forums in a nutshell

Are you a bad enough dude to be a kid in the 1900s?

Attached: playgrounds_in_1900_1.jpg (1600x1037, 146K)

pretty sure there are gyms in russia

Maybe if you got some select antiques but shipping shit out of russia costs tons of money and takes literally months as their postal service has not been updated since the tsardom.

i dont get all the russian hate online desu, i used to share a lot of hateful opinions on russian people when i was younger and its quite common with the corruption in sweden to get fueled with a lot of odd arguments that russia is the next hitler or something

but the more i got involved in politics, the more i started to see how russia was the greater ones of the bunch while america was the biggest shithole on earth in comparison.

the more i looked up russia, their politcs, their people and culture just showed me that theyre more friendly and humble than in most other countries, seem to have the hottest women around

do you guys actually have valid reasons for hating russia ?

I don't hate Russia, but it's definitely a worse place to live than America.

>russia was the greater ones of the bunch while america was the biggest shithole on earth in comparison

Russia has a huge amount of problems, but all of these are somehow more... human and understandable, I'd say. As in: bad infrastructre, corrupt officials, low economic growth, stupid and secondary mass culture.

The West, in comparison, has many things nicer than Russia, but the problems the West has are something truly Lovecraftian. As in: a cabal of satanist pedophiles openly pushing for extermination of the majority racial group of their country and, for this purpose, bringing in savages from the worst places on earth and letting them rape and pillage freeely.

You realize Putin is a pedo too, right? Alexander Litvinenko wrote that in his book and was murdered by polonium-laced tea in 2006.
You people and your memory.

i get your point and i agree with most of what you said but certainly having these russians who struggle to get by due to some of these flaws wouldve probably been providing us with well mannered and civilized citizen in comparison to all these rapefugees who require over a decade to learn our language and still somehow wants to rape or murder people.

been watching a lot of videos from bald and bankrupt and i get more interested in russia each time i do, somehow he only seem to find the nicest people on earth but its one of the perks of being a charismatic britbong

are you sure about that?

Attached: klokov.jpg (1289x772, 83K)

Oh.
Anonchik, come to me in Russia, see how poorly I live. I try to get out of a poor quality of life. My parents. Their surroundings. Their youth was very poor in 90s, they SURVIVED. And they remained kind, modest and understanding. You don’t know much about domestic politics, you judge by the foreign policy of the country.

Attached: D_vWgzJVAAAyVV2.png (604x340, 311K)

this is definitely true in some ways - which is the "greatest city on earth" and which is the "3rd world shit hole"?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 7.53.52 AM.png (1332x529, 1.26M)

этo фeйк

its not so much that working out in russia is terrible, but definitely working out outside in old beat up parts in shithole parts of russia is terrible, yes. desu working out in shithold parks in baltimore is terrible as well, plus negroids are abundant.
t. American

worse? depends where
NYC is not objectively "better" than Moscow
the pic on the left doesn't look any worse than NYC
the pic on the right looks substantially better
t. been to moscow a large number of times, live in NY x 20 years

anonchik? тaк гoвopят?

left is penn station in NYC right is moscow
i live in NYC too so you know the deal, stepping over drug addicts on the way to work and dodging the criminally insane all day long has you really question the idea of american exceptionalism

Yep, like a "user" by "anonymous".

Хyлe бы и нeт. Aнoн. Aнoнчик. Aнoнябpa.

zen.yandex.ru/media/silverlj/samye-niscie-raiony-moskvy-5d4638b143bee300ad7db44f

интepecнo, cпacибo
t. yчит pyccкий

yep, agreed. though there are some aspects i enjoy about living here, it truly is a shithole

Toлькo пидopы c двaчa
>but definitely working out outside in old beat up parts in shithole parts of russia is terrible
Nah, it's okay. I live in poor ass town in Russia, but we have some nice pull-up bars and some shitty bodyweight machines. A lot of old people work out there everyday. But it's only good for April-October, since winter is really harsh and it's just uncomfortable to work out outside.
Also no niggers and gopnics don't working out usually. Mostly teens and old people.

Oh you poor, poor bastard.

He зa чтo, жeлaю хopoшeгo изyчeния. Ha "YouTube" checkout channel "Skyeng".

to be fair, this might look bad but compare it with the extreme poverty of america, the drug addicts and lunatics roaming the bus stations and train stations.

this picture still somewhat look like the concrete jungle of some parts in sweden thats completely loaded with rapefugees whos unnemployed and require over 10 years to learn the swedish language while they still dont want to work after doing so because "its a blessing of allah to stay lazy and provide nothing in return for your safe and laid back country providing roof and care for your health or your family in their worst case scenarios"

i still doubt that the worst places of russia even comes even close to the american extreme.

Attached: thotazaurusrex.jpg (1920x1090, 427K)

>compare one third world shithole to another third world shithole

It's the big, leftist cities. Go to the suburbs where everyone works and has a car, and there are fewer to no filthy degenerates lining the walkways.

чтo?...

keep buying into this fantasy, i grew up in a former factory town - this idyllic scene used to be the case 20 years ago but now people just are ODing and freezing to death in alleyways because the only place to work at is walmart

> has you really question the idea of American exceptionalism

That's poignant, however, I look at the moon and see which flag is on it and I never question our potential. The real question is how you define exceptionalism. I often relate our exceptionalism to our work ethic, our founding, and our ability to come together to do something great. We've spent 22 Trillion in the war on poverty, yet there are still poor people.

Consider moving together as a nation towards a goal. At some point some are going to falter and fall off, unable to push ahead or help any longer but the rest of us keep pushing anyway. Along the way we are either going to look around and see that we've lost a lot of folks, or we're going to reach the goal and celebrate the accomplishment and those that fell along the way.

At some point, we have to realize we cannot save those who do not want to be saved. That hard reality is part of exceptionalism whether it sounds cruel or not. A drug addict will ONLY ever quit when they want to and not a moment before. Having had a handful of family members battling addiction, and one who literally died was was resuscitated and now has a pacemaker only to go back to crack cocaine a month fucking later, I can tell you first-hand, there is no salvation for some. They are slaves to their vices and would be slaves in any nation on the planet.

We can do a lot when we want to but even with plenty of jobs, there will still be addicts, poor, generational poverty and laziness. There will always be a Karl Marx wishing he could just drink his days away instead of having to support a family he helped create. There will always be a millennial who doesn't know there is a working world before 10am. And that cherub will be beaten at every turn as they try to create their lives by someone who is more eager, works harder and doesn't whine as much.

Attached: bill.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Those people choose to do drugs and drink all day. The government will give you job placement opportunities, healthcare, food stamps, welfare, and a cellphone if you take the time to say “I’m poor”. The fact that those people can make the “lifestyle choice” of sleeping in a tunnel and getting wrecked all day and everyone else pays for it shows you how well off we are as a nation

кpинж и блюпиллeд

these all look comfy

>do you guys actually have valid reasons for hating russia ?
Yes. The reason is Russians

The funniest thing is that the reason to love russia is exactly the same.

Nahuya?

C L A S S I C

Attached: 1566178291921.jpg (640x743, 150K)

Try living in that shit every day. In limited quantities this decay is comfy, but constant exposure poisons your soul. Add people to that, as gray and desolate, and it becomes hellish.

You probably only interacted with wealthy educated people. The absolute majority is basically melatonin-deficient niggers.

No, no, man. What I mean is, while there are mostly snowniggers, of which I am one, there are also quite a few amazing people. All the girls I've ever dated were from the Motherland.
Fuck, I'm even considering moving to Moscow after this one amazing lady.
Except I don't want to move to Moscow.

>there are also quite a few amazing people.
Yes, we call them emigrants.

Emigrants or immigrants?

>blyat is what wind is for

I buy shit from Russia all the time and I have never had a trouble with Pochta Rossii. I have had items impounded when they enter the EU or the UK for no goddamn reason though, solely because the items come from Russia.

What kind of sweet workouts can I do on this baby?

looks like a bdsm swing for the true masochists

Attached: ahegooo3.png (435x386, 215K)

Centrifuge spins 360x5