Dyel poltards are having cognative dissonance right now

Dyel poltards are having cognative dissonance right now.

dailymail.co.uk/h
ealth/article-4988992/Too-exercise-kill-white-man.html

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-24-16-03-39.png (480x782, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171016144846.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They blame steroids for failure

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-27-22-57-23.png (480x782, 158K)

>Dr Deepika Laddu and Dr Jamal S. Rana

Ah shit, I want more immigration now

Here you fucking faggot
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171016144846.htm

Don't ever "link" a DailyMail "article" on this board ever again.

Who the fuck work out more than 3.5 hours a week?

How is the time measured? Time in the gym or sets+rest inbetween sets?

Lol

>"High levels of exercise over time may cause stress on the arteries leading to higher CAC," said Rana, "however this plaque buildup may well be of the more stable kind, and thus less likely to rupture and causes heart attack, which was not evaluated in this study."

>oy vey, goy, don't workout it will kill you

Was just about to post this. It's literally a nothing article, the headline grabs you and then nothing. When did science fall for this journalistic bs style of reporting?

I can smell the jewishness of this article

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>When did science fall for this journalistic bs style of reporting?
when corporations started funding studies

ANOTHER EXCUSE TO NOT WORK OUT AND STAY FAT

YEAH BUDDY

>a few weeks ago I was doing 21 hours a week of exercise

Oh fuck bros I can feel my heart exploding this is the end for me I never made it

So unbiased causcoids that hate on blacks admit defeat

Itz a right wing media cuck. Whats next u want jizzabel

Wonder why appalachians aint dead

>it's a real article

top lel

Says dont workout too long not at all
Hr everyday is over kill 30min a day is fine. Take care of ur joints.

But u can take the challenge workout an hoyr everyday and intense n see how that goes

Post vids n prove it wrong

So u train every day hard for at leadt n hour.
Think its an indian doin the study

i thought plaque build up was caused by diet? isn't there a food that breaks it down?

Autists perhaps.
Bit its makin butthurt around here but i doubt anyone here trains that hard

Just because it's to the right of the left wing media doesn't make it 'right' you gigantic nigger faggot

Attached: 1560932450814.png (1865x1984, 3.95M)

Most unbased set of dubs I have ever seen

Overstressing your system does it.
Think how shot chads limbs are at 30 from hockey n football

Indian woman in Chicago

So aint biased.
But i recall Trevor Linden saying before he was an old man now hes young after retiring hockey.
Too intense on training here that ur knees are done by 30

DYEL DETECTED

Attached: sDYhocO.png (607x421, 627K)

>Who is Tom Brady? Who is Payton Manning? Who is Brett Favre? Who is John Elway?

Here we promote 3-4 hrs of intense training a week sl ss etc.
Article says double that.
So u actually train intense everyday for n hour n no injuries.
Think u got dyel program..

Put ur 8hr workout a week online. If it works well all do it an rub it in the docs face

Brady barly trains llok at his body hes like Gretzky cant bench a plate

>University of Illinois at Chicago and Kaiser Permanente,
>Only tracks men from Birmingham, Alabama; Chicago; Minneapolis; and Oakland, California.

Post nose

Anyone that disagrees with the study. Do guys legitlly train that long a week? Whats your routine and how intense and how long is yoyr session an how often a week?

Dont you get injuries?

Bet ur the guy that goes muh iq

Attached: ECFCC095-4441-4719-9382-653AC15FE116.jpg (565x500, 99K)

Post ur 7.5hr routine. Bet its walkin with 2lb weights

8-10 hour a week usually but the cardio isn't super intense. Usually just walking up hill on a treadmill for like 45 minutes after working legs.

Love how the Daily Fail manages to annoy everyone.

Are you retarded, drunk, ESL or brown?

>Unironically defending the Daily Mail.

Shut the fuck up, you crooked-toothed butthurt Bongbitch.

Thats what i was expecting.
This north American style of intense training like football n hockey just kills ur body.
European hockey players training are low intense then ours. Many them are beat up like foitball players.

Dutch sparring in kickboxing is just touch.
While sparrin in us or mexico is brutal.

Its like pe classes an u just see tyrone is hanging our best for some reason

How weak does someone have to be to think that working out for roughly an hour a day is unbelievable?

So u actually do that intensely. Body needs to rest

I cannot tell if this is b8

Its late an ur sober ?

Firas zahabi touched on this and forget the hockey documentry but different style of training.
Also u see it in play. Nhl loves physical games while euros like stickplay.
One likes chess other hits u on the head with the board

Look at me i speak perfect English on a chinese rice farming board

post body

Right, and I suppose being a fat fuck all your life is much healthier then

Is this the latest attempt by shitskins to make themselves look more appealing? Trying to trick people into not exercising?

It's also a fucking weekday you degenerate scum.

t. gymcel

Fake news, it's not the exercise that kills you. People who work out that much usually inject stuff like creatine or zinc, causing heart problems.

I find it easy to train 7+ hours a week. I love working out so I do it often.

Injuries happen but they are preventable. As Ive gotten older Ive learned to switch up exercises to avoid overuse injuries

Goys better stop exercising

i would rather be fit, than live longer. People are way too obssessed with lenght of their lives these days, without thinking about its quality.
quality over quantity.

I would like to see the actual study though, as the method in these pop culture research articles is always vague and inconclusive.

Attached: 1429596358057.png (403x372, 160K)

Just under 2 hours 6 days a week, high volume and high intensity. I push myself untill failure for 5 reps or 8-10. Problem is I never eat so gains are wasted

>science “journalism”
If the claim in the headline is even remotely supported by the paper they reference I’d be amazed

No cognitive dissonance at all. A jewish media outlet blatantly saying "do not get fit, goy! stay at home watching netflix and eating garbage!" is as close to reality Jow Forums gets.

also

Dr Deepika Laddu and Dr Jamal S. Rana

it doesn't get much better than this, it's only lacking a "dr rosenkratz", but I'm sure he was head of the academic panel that gave this study a green light.

>Think how shot chads limbs are at 30 from hockey n football
you mean not at all because they took care of themselves? People who work through injury or wokrout like tards get injured. Regular peopel don't.

Me too, rabbi

Attached: 6F7467DB-FBB3-4CCB-9FF8-60BB63D0625E.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Are you guys really talking about a Dailymail article. Damn this the /NPC/ board now huh?

Most do get hurt
..usually they ll work too hard right away.
But tyrone recoveers faster

It didnt say that. But srs do train hour everyday hard

Well ppl will have to post vids online to disprove it

This best answer
Tyrone is fine though

It didnt say dont train at all
It says dont train too hard too long. An i doubt u do that

>Meanwhile, the results of a meta analysis of over a 1,000,000 people

Attached: exercisechronicdiseasesdoseresponse.gif (330x271, 12K)

>When these findings were stratified by race and gender, they found that white men were at the highest risk-they were 86 percent more likely to have CAC. There was no higher odds of CAC for black participants who exercised at this level, and while there was a similar trend for white women it was not statistically significant.

>According to Laddu and study co-author Dr. Jamal Rana, similar population-based cohort studies on cumulate exercise dose have caused some controversy by showing U-shaped trends of association between physical activity and disease risk.
>white women and black can exercise but not the white man
>the doctor name was jamal

Attached: 1566450666547.jpg (400x500, 190K)

let's entertain this for a second and say that 7 hours of exercise empirically and statistically significantly WILL lead to a larger heart disease burden.
Your options are:
>doom yourself to being weak your entire life, look like shit, develop back and hip problems from sedentary lifestyle, never develop discipline or a feeling of accomplishment
>MAYBE increase your lifespan by 5-10 years, still die to either heart disease or cancer
and
>remain functional well into your fifties, able to lift things and maintain an independent lifestyle, prevent diabetes and problems associated with sedentary lifestyle, look great, feel great
>get one or two stents at 50, maybe a double-bypass at 60, still die around the average age
which option do you choose?
Also, let's conveniently ignore the fact that black people are significantly genetically predisposed to both TCFA coronary plaques, hypertension, mitral prolapse, and aortic valve stenosis and that their "data" likely lumped in people doing LSD cardio at minimal effort while still eating like shit with people doing actual training programs

Good, I want to die

>U-shaped trends of association between physical activity and disease risk
I can fucking guarantee you that the positive asymptote of that graph is composed entirely of ultramarathoners with basketball-sized hearts and a RHR of 20bpm and sludgeblood dying in their sleep because their body literally forgets to tell their heart to beat enough, not anyone who strength trains.
strength training is associated with lower-than-normal blood pressure extremes and concentric hypertrophy of the heart, while excessive cardio is associated with eccentric hypertrophy, extreme coronary shear stress, and LV dilatation, all predictors for major coronary, valvular, and channelopathological events.

>muh daily mail bad
That is one of the most basic logical fallacies

My cardio alone equates to 3 hours a week unironically do you even lift shit head?

It's called sleep you fucking pussy

Attached: 1566930409155.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Oy Vey, Goyim make sure you pay attention to the newspapers information, we are here to help you!

Whay happened to 3 hrs a week of ss or hiit

Post ur routine online if u do ill do it. Or do u look lile a marathon runner

Arm day starts with bench pyramid
A pyramid is where you start at a warm up weight and keep hitting 5 rep sets adding 20s 10s and 5s until you hit a 1 rep max then stripping weight to where you hit a lighter weight 5x5
Then I hit curls then dumbell bench
Afterwards I'll hit lat pulls close and wide grip then a 6 set ohp pyramid
After those I'll do some cable rows and then a 6 set Incline bench pyramid
Then I'll so some shoulder extensions followed by cable flies
Then I finish with tricep pushdowns and pullups
I'll usually hit everything for at least 5 sets dropping weight if I need to hit higher reps
I hit this Monday Wednesday with preworkout and Friday without
Leg day I'll full pyramid about 10 or 12 sets of deadlifts depending on how heavy I'm trying to go followed by a medium pyramid of squats
Back squat is my weakest lift so I typically don't go over 225
Afterwards I'll hit some isolation quad extensions for 6 sets of 15 and then ham curls for 3 sets of about 8 to 12
I hit these Tuesday and Thursday with pre and then Saturday without
Sunday is a rest day where I'll do tire flips and tire jumps followed by about 10 sets of cable crunchers and calf raises, afterwards I'll go for a 30 minute run
I do 3x12 facepulls every day
I get about 3250 Cal and more than 200g protein a day
Ive gained 30 pounds in 8 months
This is me about 25 days ago

Attached: IMG_20190729_233423789.jpg (1137x1340, 145K)

Yeah and Euros are some of the most unhealthy people on the planet.

Why would people posting videos online of their routines disprove that it causes heart disease? There are fucking thousands of videos of guys who have dedicated their entire lives to intense training and yet these stupid street shitters still came out with this study. You're a fucking retard bro.

How the fuck do you get anything done in less than 3.5 hours a week. I'm doing 5/3/1 for beginners an the two lifts and warmup alone are at least 45 minutes, realistically an hour. That's with minimal rest. Accessory work on top and some cardio easily explodes that number

You don’t lift

"especially white man" yeah fuck you you kike bitch

it's almost as if all of these people are over consuming carbs and clogging their arteries.
huh, amazing.
fucking plant eaters, lmao.

No they aint their joints are good plus laxk of fights due to international rules

Why tho?

Bingo. This is exactly why Tim Noakes changed his position on carbs.

Attached: tim-noakes.jpg (500x282, 19K)

its kinda crazy how people can get away with baseless rascism as long as its against white people, but the nobody would dare say there is a problem with the prevelance of black crime because theyd lose their job.

Yessss don't workout goyim

Did you just ask me why I exercise?

Attached: 1566429322254.jpg (550x720, 81K)

Me, I literally don't get sore eating carnivore

no. that workout just seems overkill. And that pyramid shit wtf, where did u get that from?

I just wanted to hit a 1 rep max and hit a full 5x5 everyday and found that's what works for me
It's not overkill tho, I love it

Attached: 1566341971392.jpg (210x240, 49K)

Similar here with sl.
With warm ups i do bout n hr a session then sore 2 days.
Isnt it stansard to train 3x a week or even due hiit.
Suddenly this article shows up now volume is pols shit

>this was not the case in black men
>race is only real when we say so

>86% more likely
86% of what? What’s the likelihood a dyel gets it? And why won’t the article tell us?

Attached: 050B0065-AEEE-47F9-B3CC-C0068701DF9F.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>overkill
The way I see it, it's 50:50. You are either a fatass powershitter with no arms doing SS for 3 years, or an actually okay looking guy that has zero overall fitness, endurance, and mobility. Which one is it?