How much raw garlic do you guys eat daily? I eat a slice of a clove

How much raw garlic do you guys eat daily? I eat a slice of a clove.

Attached: 1566959937184.png (500x422, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792615/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7825135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slice of a clove? Literally pointless

whole bulb

Just the skin of the garlic

How much should I eat then?

Just the tip

is it dangerous to eat raw ? i ate 4 raw cloves , i feel high af

That’s what being healthy feels like, user

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792615/

Conclusion:
Garlic extract showed significant antidepressant-like activity probably by inhibiting MAO-A and MAO-B levels and through interaction with adrenergic, dopaminergic, serotonergic and GABAergic systems.

that means your estrogen finally dropped to healthy level

Hang on wtf I've never heard about eating raw garlic, just starting fit life.

Is it real? It's not a meme?

imagine the smell

Korean monks completely avoid garlic, onions, leeks, shallots and spring onions.
Apparently it contains spiritual energy that disturbs their meditation. Maybe /nogarlic/ is the way to true determination?

I usually only load up on garlic when I get a cold. I can still faintly smell it on myself even after 2 days of not eating any - it's pretty frightful, but makes for a good cold remedy.

based and vampireproofpilled

3 cloves a day here. It's great

examine.com/supplements/garlic/

What about pre-chopped?

Chopping them is a lot of work. Parsley has an anabolic compound too. I normally just shove a ton of frozen pre-chopped onions in my salad with pre-chopped garlic and freeze dried parsley.

I know freezing doesn't do shit to the chemicals in the onions and that the anabolic in parsley does fine being freeze dried but I imagine the pickling might denature the garlic enzymes and phytochemicals. Pickled garlic is way, way more mellow.

Eating raw garlic sucks though. I can do the taste but not the effort of skinning and chopping.

Uhhh guys...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7825135

skinning a clove of garlic takes like 10 seconds. And why do you need to chop? Just eat it like a candy.

What do you do for the burn? I like the garlic taste a lot but if I just eat it raw (managed up to 1/3 of a bulb one day with a lot of milk) I just torture myself.
>inb4 tough it out pussy
I normally would but I've been fasting lately and it seems like it has dropped my tolerances by a lot. What about steaming it before chopping it in whatever I'm eating?
Also tried fermented garlic in honey, the burn is basically gone but how much of it can you really eat? I'm saving that for cold and flu season

I use powdered and also garlic pills. Two to three pills a day and usually one good meal with a shitload of powder.

I tried eating like 2-3 raw cloves crushed mixed with honey every day.
it was okay pretty bearable for a while.
after like 10 days my stomach hurt REALLY bad like I wanted to vomit/shit/kill myself for like 5-10 mins after eating it. I just stopped

I think 2-3 cloves are too much, try just a slice like op

more like it makes dick hard

Lads, use it in a dressing with lemon juice and olive oil. Mince the garlic. Easiest way to consume quite a lot of it. Use the dressing to put over vegetables, cooked meats, chicken, etc.

This is troubling.

How to get rid of taste that lingers for 2 days, brushing teeth and mouthwash don't help a lot

kek

Garlic needs to be crushed

CRUSHED

If you roast, fry, slice, boil, eat whole, or otherwise fuck around, you miss out on your garlic. 6/10 posters telling you to do these things are vampires. The other 4 are just ignorant.

Don't buy garlic pre-peeled or pre-chopped.
Garlic powder is useless.
Garlic supplements are useless.

Based garlic poster

Scrape your tongue

It comes from the stomach though
Chewing on parsley helps I think

parsley pills