Anyone tried Ashwagandha? Redpill me on this, is it a meme or legit helpful supplement?

Anyone tried Ashwagandha? Redpill me on this, is it a meme or legit helpful supplement?

Attached: ASHWAGANDHA.jpg (276x512, 32K)

yes, it's helpful.

no, it's not helpful.

Maybe its helpful

I have some experience with it. The whole calm and anxiety-lowering effect apparently take some time to kick in, but i guess i did feel a bit more relaxed and at ease after some weeks. Could just be placebo though. Someone with actual anxiety would know better.

It has a number of possible effects, including increasing muscle building, but you are not going to feel any of that and the difference is definitely not big enough that you will notice it in your training.

epic reddit meme

Attached: 1562622404899.gif (307x343, 22K)

I'm looking more at stress and anxiety reducing effects, maybe it's worth a shot.

I take it and if it does have effects it's subtle. You might as well try it because it's relatively cheap and I haven't experienced any side effects. Just don't be a long and take huge a lot if you don't feel anything at first.

i've been using it for about 5 months now at 750mg - 1,5g a day to help with anxiety and stress. and i would say that i didnt really notice much for the first month or so. but when it kicked in i feel much more relaxed and can actually think in social settings. i think its worth trying if you have trouble with anxiety and/or stress in general. i would also recommend buying it in bulk powder to save some cash

Then i would say try it, but give it a fair time to start working. Also, people report different results at different dosages, so if after like 2 weeks you dont really feel it, or dont feel it very much, give a higher dosage a chance. As far as i know you would need to eat huge amounts to cause damage so higher dosages shouldnt be dangerous, but do some research before deciding on dosage.

The only "legit helpful" supplement is creatine. Everything else is snake oil.

its pretty much non-toxic so it would take alot to fuck up and do damage from it. only thing is that you will spray bum-stew everywhere if you take to much

Damm, protein powder is going to be sad to hear this.

>this
had to double the dosage to get effect from it...

Brudda do you no de wey to ugandha

yeah it does kick your anxiety into touch, also noticed some slight strength gains, and my penis grew by half an inch

What kind of dosage do you take? I bought 180 tablets with 240 mg extract and 12 mg withanolides each. Should I start with just one tablet or take 2 at least?

was using these, taking 6 pills a day

Attached: 516s5pXEDUL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 15K)

fucks up thyroid levels

Soo.. it's good for bulking?

Fuck all this
Take KSM66 or something like TIME Ashwagandha with 10% withanolides, aim for any brand with 7%+, the stronger the better. Take 1000-1500mg a day.

Stop putting out stupid information. There are lots of supps that are incredibly effective

Came to post KSM info.

I've seen it mentioned as a light PCT for SARMs as well.

Took 1300mg per day in pill form it really helped my infertility. Idk if it had much of an affect on my muscle gains though.

It’s no phenibut

thats not a supplement its food (usually dairy)

creatine is also in food, what's your point?

You can easily get you're protein from simply eating
you cant get 5g of creatine everyday following a normal diet
its cheaper and a lot more convinient
chicken breast is the same price as the cheapest protein powder

I would say for test boosting effects it's as big of a waste of money as any test booster, but in terms of recovery if you are chronically stressed out, especially with the presence of anxiety then it is super useful. They say that you need to take it for a while to have an effect but for me it gives me instant relief within half an hour of mild, baseline anxiety and brainfog from what I think is generalized anxiety disorder. I'm happy it does this becasue I don't have to take it all the time, except when my anxious states are sustained. The cortisol lowering effects are a better reason to get it as a workout supplement than test boosting, and it helps a bit with sleep. I would say only get it if you're:
1. Chronically stressed
2: Suffer from anxiety
3:Want an alternative to melatonin for sleeping (even though there's better things to take.)