Check this out

Check this out
100g protein
2.5g carbs
1.9g fat
FOR £2.81

Do we consider pork fillet a super food?
Are there any downsides to living off this with eggs tuna Veg salad and nuts every day to get lean?
Tell me why I shouldn't be cutting on that for about £30 for a week's food? Seems insane I haven't seen this before

Attached: IMG-20190828-WA0001.jpg (1824x3648, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean £2.83...

What shop lad? Tesco's?
That's really cheap protein. Even better than offal

Pork is harder to digest and has a worse amino acid profile than beef.

So no.

Why does it matter how hard it is to digest if the fillet is eaten spread across 2 meals

Yea but pork and beef give you bowel cancer when you eat them a lot. Chicken is where it's at

Aldi, all of their meat is cheap as hell. But this is the best value for money when it comes to protein I've found

It's bullshit though nowadays everything gives you cancer

$3.21/# for porkloin. That's terrible m8, I pay $1.89/# on sale here.
That's 3.41 pounds sterling per kilo.

That's dirt cheap, but it still doesn't stop the £2.83 being a bargain either... Less than £20 for 700g protein for the week is awesome

It's my go-to cutting meat. About the same price and macros as chicken but tastes much better.

Was 5 days in Croydon with my gf and we shopped in Tesco. What a weird store, most of it is TV dinners and snacks. Meat and veggies is such a small department.
Took the train to London every day, was a pretty good holiday.

Meat tends to be expensive here in the UK.

I'm on a budget so the majority of my protein comes from 80% whey. I use eggs, chicken and milk make up the remainder for the day.

2kg of 80% whey is £22 delivered.

This comes out to £1.65 for 100g of protein.

their amino acid profile is very similar tho

I mean I'm happy for any break you can get and pork loin is amazing, I just genuinely feel bad for anons when they post food prices and I realize how comparatively cheap stuff is here in the Midwest.

Stuff it, schlomo

Pork is haram. Also I pay 1.83 pounds for a similar amount of chicken breast (in Scandinavia).

>100% british
so that means its drenched in sodium

So?

I'm op and in the UK too mate this 2.83 pork is bought in Midlands... Doesn't have to be expensive bro

That's awesome.
I'm not competing against anyone, your deal is undoubtedly better, I was just sharing with all you guys what I think is a great deal on lean protein :)

No they don't. The studies that say that, don't actually say that. The WHO calls it a carcinogen, because they want everyone to eat like the poor, because communism is about equality, everyone should be equally poor.

>literally swine anus

What???????????

You're thinking of sausages, m8

A fillet, regardless of the animal, is the muscle that opens and closes the anus.

I'm always thinking of sausages

Not him but lots of cancer and nutrition studies are like that. For instance
>Have high incidence of pancreatic cancer in your family
>Eat lots of stuff with kaempferol in it (endives, lettuce, green tea, raspberries, peaches, cucumber)
>Still get cancer
>Have high incidence of pancreatic cancer in your family
>Eat lots of stuff with kaempferol in it (endives, lettuce, green tea, raspberries, peaches, cucumber) and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day
>Don't get cancer
The WHO can't tell people to take up smoking so they don't mention that part of the study. They just say eating veggies stops cancer. They stop lots of studies that prove smoking and good nutrition might be as good or better than just good nutrition.
Most of the meat causes cancer things involve shitty meat or burning it to a crisp (which is just as bad if you do it with veggies, but less likely to happen as nobody asks for their carrots to be blackened)

>T. Faggot who has never looked at food labels before

Wait until he finds skinless chicken breast...

Not that's a sphinter. Fillets are near ribs or loins, not anus. Learn the different between breasts and genitals and the ass. They are not the same things you confused faggot.

*Sphincter

Pork and eggs are risk factors for cancer, tuna has too much mercury to be eaten more than once a week. Replace with poultry, small fishes (like mackerel) and whole grains+legumes

Also, a fuckton of these studies are just shitty epidemiological studies that involve asking people what they ate and then looking at disease risk.

1. People are shitty at remembering what they ate
2. You can't control for every variable. People who eat 4 lbs of bacon a week are fundamentally different from people who eat none, all things being equal
3. I think most studies linking meat to cancer can simply be explained by people eating fewer vegetables, being fat and eating more other shit.

2/2 I think epidemiological studies are fast and cheap ways to come up with hypotheses you can test experimentally. But concluding much of anything on that basis alone is kind of silly.

Buying these is still cheaper than bags of frozen chicken breast you fuck wit

Obesity is a big thing for the cancer studies. It's why they say lean meat. Fat in meat is actually good for humans but if you're only eat that and processed flour and high sugar low fibre foods, you're probably American levels of obese.

>People are shitty at remembering what they ate
This, this, a 1000x this. Ask your average fatty what she ate the past week. Chances are she'll tell you what she SHOULD'VE been eating. Most fatties genuinely believe that they eat below 2000 kcals and can run (and regularly do run) a 5 minute mile. Now, keep in mind that the majority of the populace is fat, and most of them are genuinely stupid on top of that as well.

I stopped believing these methodological abominations years ago.

Attached: raged_hard.jpg (600x461, 34K)

They work out about the same.
1kg of frozen chicken from Lidl is £3.50
Once baked you're left with 600g of cooked chicken

600g chicken = £3.50
488g pork lion = £2.83

I don't know the maths to work out which one is cheaper but they're very very similar in price.

Some of the things you say are true, however the link between red meat intake and cancer is solid and goes beyond the simple epidemiological clue. Red meat, doesn't matter how you cook it, contains heme iron:
>dietary hemoglobin and red meat consistently promote aberrant crypt foci, a putative precancer lesion. The mechanism is not known, but heme iron has a catalytic effect on (i) the endogenous formation of carcinogenic N-nitroso compounds and (ii) the formation of cytotoxic and genotoxic aldehydes by lipoperoxidation. A review of evidence supporting these hypotheses suggests that both pathways are involved in heme iron toxicity.
cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177

You can get whole chickens for like 7 USD which is better for bulking.

Heme iron is in fish and poultry too. It's more easily absorbed by humans than non heme, which is why vegetarians need b12 shots. (Guess who also have low b12 and folic uptake even if they eat heme iron? Smokers). The heme iron studies say things like, non heme iron is not associated with cancer regardless of amount.
That's because it's the eating lots of vegetables in addition to consuming heme iron reduces cancer. The red meat causes cancer is more specifically certain cuts of red meat without other nutrition is bad for you. If it were just heme iron, then shellfish has higher heme iron rates per weight than steak. Anyone tell you oysters cause cancer?

Have fun dealing with digestive issues from your stomach parasites user.

Pork is 2p cheaper based on if the pork was 600g

Pls tell me how chicken fillets open and close their anuses you absolute retard

Can get whole chickens which are ready cooked and ready to eat in UK for £3.50

itt coping mudslimes

I'm fucking crying with laughter right now

They're also greasy as fuck and absolute dogshit tier.

You can get organic whole chickens here for 4€ so it still holds true America is shittily priced.

>"organic" meaning anything
if your chicken is that cheap its in absolute shit tier living conditions and tastes like shit as well.

>American not realising they print the address and name of the producer on the pack so you can visit the farm
They're free range too. You can even choose to only buy local ones. Chickens are cheap as fuck to raise.

Shitty American shitty food

Ask yourself why

>euroshit not knowing they do the exact same thing in America
are you fucking retarded ?

You're the one who thinks they must be in shitty conditions when I can go see the chickens I eat with a short walk lol. What happens when you show up at your chicken farm? Do you get to see the battery shed or something?

>pork fillet
its tasty as fuck
fry them in a pan for a while to get some colour, then put them in the oven in a pan with butter and cream and mushrooms and bacon
and thats fucking amazing

Fun fact, we ate far more beef back in USSR than we do in EU. It's become far more expensive compared to pork and chicken.

>Haram
>in Scandinavia
You have to FUCK OFF

Op here... Chopped it up and fried it... Having with home egg fried rice broccoli and carrots, it's gooood

Attached: IMG_20190828_172658.jpg (3648x2736, 2.49M)

>1.9 g fat
I can literally see more than that right on the meat

All red meats and chicken are very good sources of complete proteins and BCAAS. Thats why basedfaggots are skinny af

Sounds good user

no it isn't you fucking liar, why the fuck are you lying here when it is easy to look up this shit?
fucking beef shills shilling for their retarded expensive fucking meat

pork not only mogs beef in amino acid content but also in vitamin D and vitamin K2 and protein digestibility is the same as with beef, get FUCKED beefKEK.

are you retarded?
chicken is cheap and tastes better and also has more nutrition than straight up beef if you eat it whole

The loin is the section of the back from the the ribs down to the hips not including the belly. The Tenderloin is the soft interior muscle on either side of the spine that doesn't do much. Think spinal erectors in humans. Soft and juicy.

that looks like more than 1.9g fat.
either way, lean pork is probably fine.

>eating meat
>downsides
pick one

>not taking the turkeypill
Never gonna make it

this lol
pork is one of the fattier meats, you're an idiot OP