Why are men suddenly all only attracted to plastic womanlet latinas/armenians/lebanese women...

Why are men suddenly all only attracted to plastic womanlet latinas/armenians/lebanese women? Why don’t they like actually attractive, tall women anymore?

Attached: 677D79ED-945F-4DB1-8D09-58D3D876DBA3.gif (343x193, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
vocaroo.com/i/s0MKelgS67Ii
youtube.com/watch?v=juTtKm2lkaE
vocaroo.com/i/s0AcwsBFj90D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't believe everything you see or read in publications. Tastes will always vary despite trends. Before we had -cc we had -ck and before that we just called them fat but it didn't change the fact it made my weenie jump.

YUP HERE I GI COIOOOOOOMMMINGGGG AGAIN

Attached: 1566819742038.png (216x261, 72K)

Most men like big boobs and ass and find tall women intimidating. Most white men have mommy issues for some reason and therefore want something more exotic.

Not fitness related and what you said is a flat out lie.
Not fitness related. Don't make this thread again.

>Most white men have mommy issues
Do you understand why talking out of your ass makes you look like a faggot?

COOM

Attached: 5164978444511.jpg (500x283, 18K)

Mommy hating whiteboi detected

I'm VERY attracted to her: vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Sounds like a Linda wrote this post.

How many tall women do you ever see? Most of the girls 5'10+ I encounter are shaped like refrigerators.

I can’t keep up with all this Stacy, Becky, Tracy, Agnes, Shelly, Naomi, stuff. Who’s Linda?

Armenian and Lebanese women are goddesses, not the plastic ones though.

The opposite of Stacy. She saw some attractive guy with one of the women mentioned in the post and now she's mad.

For a woman tall just means 5'7" or over because women are total manlets and the standards are different

And tall women are better because its harder for them to get fat and they're more likely to produce tall sons

What the fuck are you basing this on you insecure lanky cunt? Did the guy you like already have a Latina gf and you want to whine about to your online dear dairy? Be my gf or FUCK OFF.

Based

>its harder for them to get fat
On paper that checks out but like I said: lot of big fat cunts walking around.
Makes me wonder if thin 5'7 girls could have been 5'11 if they STRONG BULKED through puberty like the fatties did.

With your reading comprehension you might as well be a nigger.

Female version of a Timothy.

because they look down at us
what's tall for a woman anyways? I dont think I've dated below 5'8" since highschool and would go taller if I could

a femcel

>On paper that checks out but like I said: lot of big fat cunts walking around
I know a 6'8" guy who's obese. Idk how he even managed to get fat at that height

But yeah, it is harder for a tall girl to get fat. A 5'0 girl and a 5'8 girl can eat the same diet and live the same lifestyle, and the 5'0 one might be a fatass while the 5'8 one is skinny

>Why are men suddenly all only attracted to
They aren't stop believing forced pop culture

Tall women are not attractive

Tall women are more masculine, have higher chance of being ugly and hard to be "cute" like most guys love their woman. I'm saying this as a guy who almost exclusively attracted to tall women, even taller than me. Girls like tall guy and guys the opposite, it barely seen as almost "natural" because guys are usually far more open minded/less restricted by "rules" and most of the times don't mind fucking/dating taller women but the preference for feminine petites is there for most of them.

I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOMMIIIIIIIIINNG

Attached: 1566765454682.png (2408x1996, 414K)

>anymore
I've never known of people chasing giraffes.

How are you not totally embarrassed to be one of the two jobless retards forcing this idiotic meme?

Simple OP, Most men today are low T

Let him coom you fucking retard don't you understand the urge?

>But yeah, it is harder for a tall girl to get fat. A 5'0 girl and a 5'8 girl can eat the same diet and live the same lifestyle, and the 5'0 one might be a fatass while the 5'8 one is skinny
She will be fat, consider if you're skinny fat 5,9 versus teh same 6,5 that's like a 1k cal difference, and it only goes up to 2.5 if you pack on muscle, versus 3.5

So it stands to reason a shorter woman eating the average American meal will be a balloon.

I like the black hair + tan skin aesthetic.

I dont want a girl thats too tall, 5’7” max

Never liked the blonde hair blue eye look, and fake blondes are gay as fuck

Brunettes usually age better and dont lose their eyebrows

Attached: 982A4406-0B1A-4B60-BF8E-2C4EAC45A060.jpg (540x672, 78K)

Because tall girl is dating tall chad not my tiny 6'1" ass.

Yes taller women are intimidating but honestly they are hot, nicer, and better wife material

Attached: AD58F12F-F777-4DFB-AAD0-422F298F54DE.jpg (955x1024, 113K)

>tfw no amazon gf
Hnnnggg I love those big tall legs. Too bad they are not attracted to manlets like me.

Women are meant to be small and weak. They love needing to be protected by men if they're not gay.

Latinas already have big asses they don't need to be fake

It's only one person retard, and it's me. and you better bet I COOOOOOMED SO HARD RIGHT NOW AHHHDHDHH

Who is she

No. That's what the media wants you to think since they are so intent on pushing the kardashian type of look. Most guys don't really like that.
That said, they still prefer small, "baby-ish" looking girls over tall ones.

AHAAAAAAAAAAA
vocaroo.com/i/s0MKelgS67Ii

Attached: 1566593569570.jpg (807x2729, 386K)

>that pic
>wife material
Shes a thot. Prime pump and dump material

>tfw no light dark qt to CCOOOOMMM OOOUUAAHHRRGG

Attached: 1546646058595.webm (720x900, 1.65M)

Fit is finally becoming based

only looks good with makeup on, looks like an ape otherwise. very unfortunate.

Nah

Attached: 1534667888295.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

A thicc latina to fug
A sticc pale qt to hug

Honestly, I'm more likely to try and go for tall, light eyed types, but the hottest skank I've ever had was Greek (proper, not expat) and I swear she turned them into a fetish for me.

Nigger-chink mixes produce top tier cuties
>nig "women" are too high test and look like apes 9 times outta 10
>asian women are cute but too fragile, almost underdeveloped
>mix them and the high est counteracts the high test, bringing them to balance
>similar score to white women but with a very high exotic factor

Don't believe bullshit you see on the media, and don't confuse serious relationships with slampigs. The tall thin blonde with the "girl next door" look is still the ideal in every western nation as the prototypical girlfriend/wife.

Attached: 8c163894babb423229a59e7885d51829--golden-blonde-hair-blonde-long-hair.jpg (736x1104, 39K)

I feel u there. Im 5’6” and want a big tall woman leggy thicc girl but I don’t think it will be easy for me at all. Just want to gain muscle and ravage a gf like that. any advice for manlets?

Attached: B1414515-B911-453D-BFE8-21D82441A9C7.jpg (1162x1600, 400K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
if this is u, that was hot af UwU

Why do women take pics like this?

For anyone wondering, her name is Anna Speckhart, and she has perfect little pink nipples :)

Because they want to?

Usually because their suitors ask them to.

>Why do wome-
Attention

because tall women are gross

Suitors? Who?

Better?

Attached: 352D79A1-7D67-4B97-891C-9FD8CA499B4D.jpg (1181x1920, 201K)

Well, mostly just guys that want to bang them, then take ask for pictures like that and worse just to see if they can get the woman to do it. And they usually do.

Validation
Lol wait, you mean they ask to take their pic or they ask them to send them a pic?

much better

Found the video
youtube.com/watch?v=juTtKm2lkaE

I like tall white women. Blond with green, blue or grey eyes. So no op, not all guys like what you think, idiot.

I would also like an amazonian mommy gf

Attached: AH.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

Cute latinas have always been cuter than other races, what the fuck are you on about?

You're probably 18 and you've never seen a cute latina before.

Attached: 1536717729549.jpg (966x1194, 121K)

I've had both women offering to send me pics like these and offering to let me take pics like these. It's all bitches and hoes, breh.

Because all the tall women are part of races that have gone to total shit. White or black, pick your poison, if you live in the west they're both lazy garbage.

What's the name of these semen demon, user, I must know?

But how does a manlet attract these kinda women? Advice for wanting to fuck/love girls bigger than you?
this is my original question

Letting me take pics them like that happened before.
But offering to send, how does that usually go? I'm a married boomer so these things always intrigue me

AAAHH AHAH I I IM COOOOOMING

All the talk girls I've known are really mean and thotty definitely not wife material

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 18659438.jpg (250x174, 7K)

Attractive white women look Asian

vocaroo.com/i/s0AcwsBFj90D

Attached: 1564205659829.png (1768x1178, 1.03M)

But you aren't white

S A U C E
A
U
C
E

Attached: 1566369080660.jpg (996x742, 77K)

>Most white men have mommy issues for some reason and therefore want something more exotic.
No dude it's because brown girls, like brown boys, really want to have sex/relationships with whitey

I'd fuck a ham sandwich without mayo.so anything with a pulse will do.even no pulse just warmish.ya a grilled cheese sandwich.

The original poster's assertion is not only asinine, but false. As another anonymous poster suggested, the original poster should at the very least consider never posting such an assertion again, and perhaps consider never posting on this forum again either.

Her make up ruins her

i find them a bit too indian or dirty looking

MMNMNNNMMMMM IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOPAMINE SO GOOD YUMMY CUM COOM CREAMY NUT TRANNY NIGGER CUM NATTY JIZZ ZYZZ