What kind of body is already impressiv for girls who are not into fitness?

What kind of body is already impressiv for girls who are not into fitness?

picture probably related

Attached: uM8eW45.png (316x468, 329K)

Girls want a skinny toned guy nowadays. That's just the culture shift. (Look at ANY male model in Milan)

Big muscles aren't the most attractive anymore, unfortunately.

>Big muscles
fit probably has a different defnition of "big" than normies do, so you should add a picture

Literally anything bigger than brad pitt there. All the high class girls in tier 1 cities (Milan, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Shanghai) want a skinny guy. Pic related would be too big for many of them.

>inb4 almost all gook cities
Yah because western cities are full of crack addicts, illegal Mexicans, illegal negroes, and fat fucks. Name 1 western city that isn't a fucking shithole now.

Attached: 32f73d363e6ab1690c20afa480c74fd4.jpg (358x500, 31K)

Something like this

Attached: Men-health-cover-July-2019.jpg (768x960, 181K)

Literally this is the 10/10 physique in these cities.

>lifting for women hurrdurr
It isn't about the sex. It's about the sexual appeal. Men see someone like this as competition, because in a pussified society sexual appeal matters more than violence. Its all about the visual fight; not the physical fight. Sure, a thicc bearmode guy will be respected, but not to the same level. They'll see him as a lower class, more primitive being.

Society has shifted mentally from physical warfare to visual warfare.

this is cringe and retarded, not everyone in the world lives in some rich upper class area of milan or something you dense fuck.

Everyone who doesn't is low class poor ass peasant. The only ones who really matter are the high class trendsetters with money. Society hasn't changed in thousands of years. The peasants are just fodder.

>everyone that isn't rich as fuck is a poor ass peasant.
you're a fucking idiot and I'm guessing you don't even live in milan or are as upper class as you say.
I live in the richest county in the US and not everyone that gets laid looks like your k pop model. kys

Too bad he'll look dyel with a shirt on

Attached: 1531479021596.gif (400x276, 559K)

That guy is huge.

Women can say whatever they want but they're genetically hardwired to get wet for muscular men

Attached: 1564859604314.jpg (364x364, 22K)

California is full of degenerate mutts. I'm not taking anywhere from there as an example. Actual liberal trashheap.

And no I don't live in Milan, but I do live in a different tier 1 city. I never suggested Milan was the only important one.

you're a stupid piece of shit and the richest county in the US isn't in california.
and any city is full of minorities.
so your supposed female preferences are in your warped internet racist mind.

People gentically evolve, and we're seeing the start if thst because of a peaceful society where money and aesthetics dictates social standing and not combat ability.

Well I'm sorry I don't live in the mutt infested, liberal shithole that is the United States.

It really depends where do you live. If you live in a cold climate and rarely get to show off your naked body you better be a lil bigger to make it visible that you're lifting

>western cities are full of crack addicts, illegal Mexicans, illegal negroes, and fat fucks
Try leaving America.

Already mentioned I don't live in the states. I've travelled and lived around Asia and Europe. Modt of europe is just as trashy but the Asians (the rich ones anyways) really try to keep their cities clean and rid of human scum.

>

rich upper class people aren't retarded e racists sorry nice try. you don't have the finger on the pulse of what actually city dwellers live and experience. and it isn't everyone flocking to skinny k pop models. lol

Boston, NYC, Philly, London, Paris, Chicago are all filles with cuties (just stick to the white parts obviously), not pan faced alien hive people.

People don't "evolve" in a few hundred years dumbass

Attached: sticky.jpg (888x894, 68K)

nah, there isn't a single girl that isn't attracted to a well built dude, sure they will go for the one with the better face and personality, but its impossible to deny that woman like hot dudes better than average ones, just like guys preffer hot girls over average ones

How to fix?

>California is full of degenerate mutts

>HurR move to aSiA for good WomEn

Why are you even talking about Milan and then revealing your gook fetish? Male runway models don't represent ideal men either just like female models don't represent what men want

Add mass by eating and lifting to fill out shirts. Primarily Chest, Lats, Delts

Attached: QGUMTa5.png (639x641, 800K)

All the of the people in this thread jerking off their tiny cocks to Bradford Pittums are fat fucks that convinced themselves the reason they see "ottermode" in movies is because women want them

"You don't need combat peaceful times etc etc"
Delusional, fucking delusional
I know you are fat because if you had a decent physique capable of pulling pussy you would

1. Not be on here
OR
2. Using yourself as an example, not a movie star or a model
OR
3. You would say that ottermode is skinny

I hate you fat fucks because you're afraid to strive for something bigger
Eat shit and stop talking about evolutionary theories

Attached: IMG_6811.jpg (952x960, 159K)

who the fuck is bradford pittums
why is this place so shit

>milan
>not a shithole

huh, I always thought this was considered twink. Guess I'm gonna make it, brahs

not necessarily larger muscles but a decent frame

i.e all you need is to be tall and have wide shoulders

Bradd pitt

>twink
>brahs
>lifting for women
not gonna make it fag

Unironically goal body

If you have a good face, all you need is Shawn Mendes mode

Although he needs to hit legs asap

Attached: shawn_mendes_mega475408_006.jpg (640x950, 126K)

dont wear a shirt

Good face is transient so you better work on your body to stay attractive past 30

ok. Now there's a goal i can achieve

Culture does, dumbfuck

one could argue that culture doesn't evolve - it is created XD

Fitted shirts. I wear medium and am dyel as fuck. I bought five brands of medium shirts and some I look tryhard cause they are too tight, some I look dyel, and one brand is the sweet spot. Now I only buy that brand. It shows off my body without being skin tight. I swear I always get mires when I rock that brand of shirt.

The bar is pretty low

Attached: 35ad3ed9-8838-4510-93b2-ad1266305222.jpg (540x330, 39K)

>

I wear shirts that are little big on me. Girls have told me they like the fact I don't show off my body. Little do they know that's the exact reaction I'm looking for. Chicks are dumb man. They like that laid back I don't try but I'm trying thing.

if you have 7+/10 face, just don't be obese and your work is done

If you are fit they would honestly like either way. It’s like a 9/10 girl who wears makeup and does her hair. She’s gonna look pretty with or without the makeup.

Son, your face won't last long. Lift dem weights, thank me later.

t.30yo

move close to the equator.

ill take cute over hot any day of the week
and often average girls have cute potential that isnt possible in hot girls

what awful tattoo placement

>butterfly and guitar tattoo

Attached: 1539901979454.png (285x370, 40K)

absence of fat = muscle to normalfags

facewise I look way better at 27 than I did at 18

I still thank lifting

>tokyo
>singapoor
>shangook
>Noseoul

KYS weaboo faggot

Attached: chink bus pt2.webm (720x408, 1006K)

elii.cc(slash)7mvv

>implying that singapore is poor
yikes

>that baby neck
LMAO nice try scooby

Cut him some slack. Burgers have literally zero notions of the rest of the world.

>high class
>those cities
>tier 1
Oh my sides

>gay
>cringe
>not being THICC
Omega Kek™

Jesus Christ fit, I’ve been posting a story on here for a few days, now the conclusion:

>Girl I know cheats on boyfriend
>Tells me, tells other friends, tells her mother, tells HIS mother (no joke)
>Doesn’t tell him. Doesn’t want to tell him. Girls at work tell me they think she shouldn’t.
>Tells me she was thinking she might break up with him anyway.
>Her mum tells her that women cheat because they’re not fulfilled in their relationship, whereas men just cheat because they can (I’m quoting her).
>Convince her to tell the poor dude. She keeps putting it off, but I persist.
>Find out today that she told him...
>The absolute fucking c u c k apologised to HER for “letting her get to that point” and has promised to do better
>She told me today that he said, and she agreed, they’ll be together forever.

I tried bros, I really tried to save this guy from going down a road that leads to a “”””happy”””” relationship with a big old family with his wife’s boyfriend’s kids.

Attached: 5541ACA4-5600-45A0-8569-26B622003FEA.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Lmao you fucking weeb

damn why didn't the guy next to the driver try to get the guy who took the wheel out of there???
wtf
>mfw i see them start flying
cursed webm

Attached: warte352356.jpg (720x720, 103K)

I knew guys who were dating prostitutes. It's a cuckoo world out there.

Im rich upper class and racist tho?

Why the fuck do you guys post about women so much? Aren't most of you in your early 20's and go to college with them every day? Just make friends with one or two and ask them these questions. Then turn into a social chad and make them jealous after a year of hard work on yourself. Fucking cooming from my own expertise.

>girls want a chang
sorry but no bruce lee

pretty much anything with a bit of muscle and a moderately low bf%. The overwhelming majority of men are either overweight, skinnyfat, or plain old skeletons, so demonstrating even the lowest level of effort in your appearance will impress most.
However if you look TOO good many women will be intimated by you, insult you on social media, and refuse to date you for fear you may cheat.

Attached: spidermantobeymaguire.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

don't worry, somehow literally nobody died

I thought Milan was not Asia

Man I remember him being bigger

Still impressive given the transformation he made. That other shot the night before where he's skinny was only filmed a few months prior

Attached: Bl5oHm.jpg (320x268, 11K)

>those LIPS
>could he possibly be pouting for ME?

>a man being on social media
shiggydiggy

Shut up bitch

Have you tried being a celebrity yet?

I made a picture and posted it on /b/ a few years ago and it still gets posted. So yes.

hello mr. black ops

try again.
I made the "you mad white boi" nigger dick picture
you're fucking welcome

I thought so many guys were handsome that I later realized had a belly. It's all about face and frame sorry

>Singapore
>poor
Bruh moment

I guess you're referring to Fairfax County, VA. I live there too.

the idea of cheating is romanticized because humans dont want to think of ourselves as the impulsive gluttons that we are. cant understand someone staying with someone that cheated on them

imagine caring what urbanite scum and other fucking neo bourgeoise shitbags think

No, but that rich culture permeates through society in the media that girls (and men) consume. It's why we have standards for models, it's relative to what the elite appeal is, and in emulating it normies think that somehow raises them socially in status, even by dating someone else who looks like thag

makes sense tbqh
Take a like one a dem jacked Hollister model and put him side to side with Eddie hall, no women would give a shit about the 500kg deadlift guy cause he isn't aesthetic

Can't.
>Dyel with shirt but good looking without shirt
>Huge in shirt but t. fatty without it

>t. retard that never had a good face in the first place
Post face, also do you already have a wife and kids? Wondering whether anons on here realized that that's what will make you happy and not some gymmaxxcell lifestyle

No real man is on Instagram or this shit, I abandoned it and only noticed that I didn't waste as much time looking at useless combinations of pixels

Probably because you live in a place where you don't see anyone with less than 3 layers of clothes on them

Your idea of high class may be bullshit.
>shanghai
you only went to the meme china

>Post face
Seriously now? I don't even understand what you're arguing against. Looks fade as you get older. It's a fact.

i wanna fuck his boipussy

You can fix that by becoming /fa/

A woman's brain recognises 4 body types:
1. Fat (/phat/)
2. Normal (ranges from no muscle to dedicated my life to natural bodybuilding)
3. Ripped (needs tren and testo)
4. Huge (needs every roid)

So the body in your pic falls into the normal category so its not impressive to women. They think nothing of it.

Attached: 1497537689986.jpg (599x858, 122K)

bs. women like lean body types with wide shoulders because it signal a fit hunter that can also fight decently well to protect her
they know the gymcel is going to gas out chasing that deer

>They think nothing of it.
>t. fraud copelet

Attached: 1566461147844.png (405x205, 132K)

Lol, I have like 12k followers as male.
I already make a little amount of money of it. Feels good to have a attractive face.

you sure?