My hair is thinning only in this part of my head. What could be causing it? Can I do anything for it?

My hair is thinning only in this part of my head. What could be causing it? Can I do anything for it?

Attached: IMG_20190828_131208.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Are you in denial, m8?

Throw out all the bullshit you've heard about peppermint oil and head massages you've heard on here and get on finasteride and minoxidil, the only 2 treatments proven to work. Sure, 1% chance your dick will stop working, but would you rather be a fucking half bald hairlet that can't attract a woman under 40 or over 4/10?

Also "owning it" by shaving it all off is bullshit. Hair increases aesthetics by a lot, and only a few men can really pull off baldness well. Chances are you can't.

Already buzz it with a 1 every week but that spot looks thinner than anything else

the first part to go backwards

it's called norwood 2 and it's because of your genetics, if you want to be a little bitch about it you can take minox and fin but most men get that past a certain age and don't care

nigga once these parts are starting to thin, there's no going back. YOU ARE FUCKED! In year or so you will go full bald. Hairline recession is better than this shit

Lol microneedling is proven to work better than minoxidil.

tut tut, baldy nut

And both are subpar when compared to finasteride.

Possible causes:
- stress
- malnutrition (not eating balanced meals)
- non-supportive family
- depression
- substance abuse (mainly smoking, and drugs - prescription or otherwise)
- suppressed and unresolved conflicts within you
- bad choice of shampoo
- hot water and long duration of showers
- cleaning your hair frequently
- not letting the hair be properly greasy from time to time because oil is there to serve as a protection.

You're balding. Not a huge deal user, just accept it and roll on. I just buzz mine every week or so.

I would say this to a younger lad losing his hair: look at your jawline, not your head.
Do you have a nice chin and jaw or one that could be nice with treatment?
Ferret faces should get on the minox and the fin.
Remember that fin can kill your dick and minox will kill your cats. Do your homework.
If you have a nice jawline I wouldn't worry about the baldness much.
If you're a ferret face AND anticipating shit beard growth I would absolutely recommend fighting for every hair on your head.

Most likely cause: male pattern baldness

It's not about being good enough. It's about being the best. There are the chads out there with great hair and a great jawline; don't be second place to them. Saying "oh but I have a great jawline" is the biggest cope.

Fight to be the top.

Pic is me

Attached: IMG_20190828_133728.jpg (228x237, 10K)

Baldness is whatever m80. Being insecure about it is the worst thing you can do. Everyone knows, trying to do the combover or whatever is gay. Same with treatments. You're a man. Look like one

ITS

FUCKING

OVER

kiss any social/sex life you had goodbye, the NORWOOD REAPER COMETH

Do you sleep on your side?

It's not about being insecure. It's about being 100% of your capability vs 80% of your capability. Looks are 90% what matters in human society and a good hairstyle is required for 90% of men.

Lmao at this massive cope. Yes, no one cares if you're a 50 year old bald guy. Good luck attracting anything remotely good looking while your bald in your 20's

It's ok... It is not like I needed hair or anything, haha.

You are spiritually a woman. You will never be the best because you do not even think like a man.

Yes and for many months I would lay on bed all day on my side. Could it help if I slept on my back?

This. Half bald people sre litetally uglier than fat people.

Shaving it off doesn't help. Sure, being smoothcapped is fine if you're 40 at an executive job wearing a suit to work every day. If you're in your 20s it's just fucking weird. No girl in their 20s wants a bald guy.

You're just delusioned. Society is sickeningly vain, and its not going to change. What the fuck does "thinking like a man" even mean in the current pussified society. Go back to your fucking basement.

Bald men have been breeding just fine for a long time.
What will cause a baldlet of today problems is the jawline. Lots of dudes with shitty development today.
My other advice would be get married ASAP.

You are thinking like a woman because you are thinking about being pretty rather than cultivating the things that women want in a man.
Yes, having hair is objectively better.
But being a twink? Girls don't want to date fags, dude.

I started thinning there like 5 years ago and still have decent hair

I don't think people understand MPB on Jow Forums. They're always surprised that they start losing around late teens/early 20s and then I think people assume baldness means egg bald before 30.
Most people probably won't even think you are balding until you're like 28.

>unironically being a slave to society
Oh no oh no oh no

20 years ago, you'd be completely right. But it's the 21st century. Go look at every single male model in Milan. Look at the popular young male singers, or male kpop stars.

Girls want a skinny toned guy nowadays. That's just the culture shift.

Big muscles aren't the most attractive anymore, unfortunately. Sure, they're attractive, but nowhere near as skinny and toned amoung the high class with money. Call them faggots or twinks all you want, but in their eyes, big muscles mean primitive dirty brute.

Sure, go be the weird outcast that nobody likes.

ok so i literally don't care

>Not sure if sarcasm
Am sure that sleeping on your back is better for posture, facial clarity and hair retention.

I was serious

onion juice

What is it that you're hoping to accomplish?
Marriage and children with a good woman? Triple digit partner count?

Nah, it depends on your age and how fast it moves. There's lots and lots of guys who are NW1 or NW2 in their late 20s and still NW2 at age 60

A little bit of loss there is just part of having a mature hairline as long as it isn't too far back.