How many meals do you make per day?

I am thinking of eating only twice a day and training on an empty stomach. What is your opinion?

Attached: 1566734142958.jpg (2282x3507, 968K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
youtube.com/watch?v=jgr1I7CdMeY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should've used at least a non-fit related character to get replies. Next time chose some 3d thot as your pic.

>Should've used at least a non-fit related character to get replies. Next time chose some 3d thot as your pic.

Attached: soyboy(38).png (785x1000, 254K)

OOOOOOOOURUTHHHH CAANNNT HOLD IT IMMA ABOUT TO FUUUUUCKIIINK COOOOOOOOOMMMM

I hate working out without an empty stomach.
At most a piece of fruit with some tea.

Should be fine as long as you get your calories in. Also, Hibiki needs my dick in her womb.

2D BUT FUCK IT I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ANYWAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

personally i dont eat anything at least an hour before working out, makes me feel like throwing up

im cooming

Attached: cooming.png (390x348, 125K)

I eat twice a day and it’s alright. Just don’t expect to go super saiyan in the gym. Lift moderately.

why is people spamming this autism now?

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

c-co...oom....coom...

The gays are trying to shame the posting of females.

/Fit was right about putting oats in shakes so hopefully I can make it till works over with snacks.

Attached: 64730254_1135143123350972_3827690895898050560_n.png (952x717, 150K)

When we do Echo Exercise Stress tests at work we tell patients no food four hours / no liquids one hour beforehand. Prevents vomiting.

Six times a day, everyday

Attached: 63317-full.png (272x204, 49K)

OMGGGH NOOOOOOO NO DON'T I COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM NNNGHHAAAAAA

see

6 if you include post workout shake.
breakfast is cottage cheese on toast
second breakfast is 3 eggs, toast and cheese and tomatoes
lunch is big ol club sandwich, lots of cucumber, tomato lettuce etc
second lunch is frozen veggies right out of the bag
dinner is whatever the woman makes
workout - then post workout shake

6 MEALS A DAY, CMON

mommy makes them

shakes dont count as a fucking meal

Attached: busted.jpg (626x429, 31K)

you all know what time it is, its coomin time

3 meals a day. Lunch at 11-12, post workout at around 6-7, dinner at 9.
Daily reminder breakfast is a capitalist scam and only children, the ill and the old should eat it.

Attached: 1565596179626-fit.png (296x475, 161K)

What a cool meme. Now every time pictures of females are posted, which happens always and always has since the inception of Jow Forums, threads will be littered with "I"M COOOMING replies. Way to go, nothing like retards pissing even more into the ocean of piss

I recommend eating breakfast but as long as you understand that
a) you may have to force yourself to eat it until it becomes a habit, so it will require some perseverance
b) make the meal relatively small, maybe join it with a proton shake if you need to
c) don't be a huge fucking retarded moron and finish your eating before like 9 am, so that you won't be full for lunch

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 157569872.jpg (250x174, 10K)

2 big 1500 calories meals... i bulk and do IF
idk I just like eating 2 meals and feeling full

I wanna coom on this frog

got an example of the meals?

ah fook yeh..
bloody bastards, ye bet !
ye bet am gonna cooom !
yehhhh ahhh

twice a day and I don't eat that much because I don't care.

Attached: preview.jpg (960x540, 82K)

You'll note that coomposting doesn't happen on boards that are specifically dedicated to erotic/sexy pictures of women, and only on boards where dumping said pics has no relation whatsoever to the board topic. Maybe that should be a hint as to why it's taken off so much.

Ah, who am I kidding, it's gotta be a conspiracy of the gays, right? Nobody in their right mind would turn down a good COOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHHHHGAGAGAHHHHH AAHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD ALL I NEED IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

okay heres today

tldr
meal 1: omelette and oatmeal
meal 2: sunny side up eggs with salami and spaghetti
I like eggs and dairy should prob eat more fruits and veggies

Attached: 2019-08-28 20_21_28- Food Diary _ MyFitnessPal.com - Chromium.png (729x601, 39K)

COOOOOOOOOOOM

see

>>imagine forcing alone that 3 people force a meme this hard and no one organically joins in

I do OMAD because I'm a former fattie who enjoys to eat large meals. Works for me, but I totally understand this is borderline eating disorder tier.

I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

haha check this post out

just don't use thot pics and naked anime chicks to start your threads and you wont get cummed on

haha good idea dude you should jump off a fucking bridge

Attached: 1493658308929.png (747x748, 776K)

in theory
in practice some retard who doesn't get the meme will probably post it anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=jgr1I7CdMeY

Attached: 1566769548128.png (216x261, 6K)

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 1398133.jpg (250x174, 10K)

How is this anime? worth watching to learn to get gains or is it slice of life ecchi trash?

stop being in denial, just coom, you are allowed

mostly comedy with some beginner fit guide
little ecchi and fan service when girls lift and do reps but other than that its alright

It's alright for beginners.

You're incredibly stupid. Fix yourself.

depends on what your goal is rly
if you want to gain, I'd say eat often at a surplus
if you want to cut, eat a few or less meals in a day at a deficit

Attached: 1564504516246.jpg (862x1200, 364K)

see

It varies. Today I had just one meal in the morning, small chocolate candy and a sandwich in the afternoon. I spent 6 hours walking to and from the library because I am poor to afford the public transportation. But hopefully I will get a part time job on Friday if all goes well. But because the pay will be less than the minimum wage, I will continue to just walk whenever I have errands.

>imagine COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGG AGAIN AHHHHHHHH

god bless this absolute mess of a thread

see

aaarrgh.. oh no... ahhhh
I-IM..!!
wait
i.. didnt coom?
how could this be..

Attached: 1566944211819.png (104x91, 7K)

Works for me. Nicer to work out with an empty stomach if you ask me.

I don't know how it works bout its so difficult to eat under 2000 calories and its so easy to eat a 1000 calores in one sitting and anything over 2000 calories will maintain or get fat for me..I don't know how much protein I can digest in a single meal because eating plant based proteins at 50grams in a meal is not as good as eating meat and you can eat 80grams easy..

see

I have lunch, dinner, and a post workout snack. Also, I have a protein shake in the morning.