*annoying backstory*

*annoying backstory*
I’m a dancer (stripper) when I started (a year ago) I had an average body but I’ve gained HELLA weight since i started dancing, mostly because I get good money (good money=good food) also since I would mostly work nights I would wake up midday, go straight to work without eating, then eat as soon as I got off (the only stuff open at 3 are fast food places). So here’s my deal, when I was average size I mainly relied on my looks ( I actually can’t dance for shit) now that I’m a chubby piece of shit I don’t feel comfortable on stage anymore, I want to know the quickest way to cut fat and gain muscle (I REALLY want to learn how to pole dance and it involves serious muscle) should I focus more on cutting fat (to look better on stage) or should I focus on building muscle so I can actually use the pole, which solution is quicker?

Attached: EAC8591E-A24B-48C5-89AE-F326D0D84A6D.jpg (828x801, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina/
plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina-second/
fitphreak.com/menstrual-cycle-impacts-on-strength-and-training
metaboliceffect.com/female-phase-training-training-with-the-menstrual-cycle/
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically post body so we can actually give advice for you. It’s to broad a statement to give solid advice otherwise

tits or gtfo

start eating like you used to
>good money = good food
bullshit, it means you're spending money drinking booze and eating fast food.
just post body.

But I'm a guy.

lift weights, stop eating so much.

>chubby male pole dancer
what

Yeah.
Back to my question, is it quicker to gain muscle or loose fat? Most people here seem to say you can't do both.

Op-
I’m terrified of posting a pic, I still haven’t accepted how much weight I’ve put on. I fasted for a week to break my junk food habit and I feel like I look bigger.

PSMF + a full-body routine consisting of two alternating workouts, with a day of rest in between:

A:
Squats 5x5
Bench 5x5
Row 5x5

B:
Squats 5x5
OHP 5x5
DL 5x5

>>chubby male pole dancer
Potentially hot desu. Get strongfat and you'll bring in a more niche but dedicated clientele than you would if you were ripped.

Please don’t make fun of me, I already hate the way that I look. Don’t let this post die yet I need the advice

Attached: EE25DE4C-ED0B-411D-A4BA-765A46C4DF1E.jpg (813x699, 138K)

A year ago, please help

Attached: 0A505D80-86DB-45FC-A806-C23D187BF387.jpg (842x828, 126K)

>HELLA
nah

Please be in London

>female
Lame. But eat less.

I’m a 20 year old girl, so naturally.
It’s a bad habit.

Cut while eating enough protein, and do resistance and strength training.

Sorry m8 I’m just your good ol chubby American

At least you have tits. With body like that I'd recommend switching from poledancing to burlesque.

I'm a male and I had similiar position to yours. I never was an erotic dancer, but I did was an alcholic. I trained cardio everyday and hardcore strength training 1-2 a week, but still got really mediocre gains. You have no idea how much bad sleep habits ruin your weight management. Now I mostly drink beer and (try to) never pass out, but I keep the same routine and eat pretty much the same and am considered as "made it". Also, try to eat shitload of protein powder (without sugar, dummy! that's a gainer which makes you bloatfat) and maybe some female burners without coffeine (with capsaicine, for instance), so that you don't die in your 30s on heart attack.

Attached: 1545274560655.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Is there a right amount of cardio I should be doing?
I heard stairs is most efficient for cardio and building leg muscle, but have also been told I could get the same benefits from cycling?

that's me. When I started drinking less and got regular min. 7-8 hours of sleep daily my gains went through the roof

Attached: bababa.png (312x437, 232K)

>good money=good food
REALLY?
Your body is more like good money=shit food.
You've got money, eat more fish and seafood. Make it your primary protein source (along with 3 eggs per day, it's shown it won't fuck your LDL and they're full of needed micros). Shit's good for you, but beware of mercury, so eat mostly the small stuff. Sardines, shrimps, squid, mackerel... the bigger fishes, like salmon, rarely, 0 to 2 servings per week.
Eat like 150g of carbs per day, it should be enough to stop your body from converting protein into glucose.
And keep the fat low, no need to go to 0 but lowish. You want your body to use your own fat, so don't eat fat (and don't overeat carbs or prots because it willl be converted to fats, same deal).

Check the RDAs on all micronutrients, try to hit as many as possible. All would be best.

Let me guess, people pay you to vacate the stage.

eat less. (you look good though, would still bang)

Holy shit this entire post

Attached: 1547573475556.jpg (480x480, 34K)

oh, and you'll need 1g/kg of protein per day (if not training) or 1.65g/kg (if training).
More would help losing weight, but it's expensive and probably bad for long-term health.
You're better off on 1.65g/kg from fish and seafood than 3+ g/kg from cheap ass sausages.

OH GOD I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN

>long hair
Based and barbarianpilled.

Honestly my downfall was the alcohol. I’ve eaten terribly a majority of my adolescence (middleschool/highschool) and stayed about the same size, maybe I’d gain or lose a couple pounds depending on the season but I was never as big as I am now. Dancing is taxing on the body (I spend 5-8 hours in 8 inch heels) so anytime I have a good night I fuck up and reward myself with tacos from the taco truck down the street and some micheladas (I’m Mexican I can’t help myself) the tacos and beer mixed with the terrible sleep schedule didn’t only make me gain weight on my tummy, my face is fat as fuck now too. I’ve already given up drinking and tacos, it’s just so discouraging looking at my chubby body in my dance outfits.

Timestamp, biatch

>being able to stand on stage withhout breaking it

that's an achievement in itself, o great lardess

>without coffeine
why tho?
caffeine helps with nutrient partitioning (that's the fucking natty holy grail), why would you give it up?
get some with every carb-heavy meal!

no, you are disgusting

Well I eat shitloads of it, but I also am in my late 20s and sometimes my heart hurts. I dunno if I'm not overdoing it, considering I often eat coffeine powder before drinking lol. I do not recommend my lifestyle to anyone

> sometimes my heart hurt
we all get feels, but
your problem is alcoholism, and do you mix fat food and alcohol?

Thank you chad

MILKIES
but seriously eat less work out more and get more protein and fat
I personally enjoy intermittent fasting and meal prepping with 30 mins of cardio and 45 mins of weightlifting a day
Of that sounds to much for you start off with15 mins of cardio and 15 mins of weight lifting (squats hip thrusts good mornings kettlebells are great if you wanna buy one for your apartment)

What are your thoughts on drinking apple cider vinegar? I did it for 3 days while I was fasting and didn’t think it did much but then again it was only for 3 days

I'm gonna feel good really soon now

?

>plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina/
>plagueofstrength.com/just-because-you-have-vagina-second/
>fitphreak.com/menstrual-cycle-impacts-on-strength-and-training
>metaboliceffect.com/female-phase-training-training-with-the-menstrual-cycle/

Attached: 闘う意志 - Road to the Future Strength and Beauty (Rin Nakai Training On Vice).webm (852x480, 2.99M)

C

Attached: Fit female actresses.jpg (2313x2453, 326K)

Thanks king

>along with 3 eggs per day, it's shown it won't fuck your LDL and they're full of needed micros
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

Attached: egg_yolk_facts.jpg (454x322, 52K)

Attached: egg yolk vs whites.png (936x183, 35K)

>selling your body for money
No sympathy from me, slut.

Attached: eggs are good for you.png (1530x1111, 114K)

Attached: ]DCCCBD30-DD1C-4B50-A940-D473BAD1C0DA.jpg (Know Your Eggs).jpg (1200x2400, 228K)

You mean benefiting from great face genetics and taking advantage of my youth while I still have it, while simultaneously paying for my school and securing a debt free stable future? Wow I’m such a fucking S L U T for walking around in a bikini. Go have some sex virgin

I'm debt free coming out of school and didn't do so by taking my clothes of for strangers. Get a real job.

is it ok if I chug my eggs all at once in the morning or should I space them out during the day
(Also is there any difference between eating them raw and cooked other than the salmonella risk)

Yikes, that’s a lot to unpack. Who hurt you my sweet summer child?

I don’t see why you feel the need to judge me. A world without strippers would be sad.

I don’t understand the point of attacking an user who’s trying to make some positive changes.

Yeah strippers are a real cornerstone to a healthy, happy society. What would we all do without strippers. I'm judging you because you've a lack of morals and respect for your own body, apparently only valuing money.

I don’t steal, I don’t liter.
I don’t do drugs.
I’m in school to be a veterinarian.
I’m an entertainer.
What i chose to do with my body is not harming anyone, if anything it only brings joy to people. (I mean I am chubby now but that will be fixed)
You’re the one calling a stranger a slut based on one fact.
I’m not the issue with society here...

Idk why this post was derailed but thank you so much to all the kings who dropped real advice, I’ve saved all of it to my notes and I WILL use all of it. Thanks again loves.

Attached: 1565891066549.gif (336x256, 401K)

Idk who the dude is but the girl is op

Please post nudies OP

Attached: gib.jpg (226x223, 8K)

OP you were already fat a year ago. You need to focus on losing fat and fixing your diet. Instead of fast food, meal prep during the day. Practice portion control, don't drink lots of alcohol/drink alcohol often, standard shit.

Congratulations on meeting some expectations of society.
>What i chose to do with my body is not harming anyone
Tell that to your husband

Yes I’ve always been fat but not THIS FAT. I already cut alcohol and fastfood. Portions are down to one balanced meal a day since I ended my fast.

gib milky mommy please

This was last month, It seems like I blew up over night. I didn’t notice how fat I was getting.

Attached: EA59BC8E-5533-47AE-B1FD-AE0C4B7950E3.jpg (789x503, 70K)

Replied to the wrong one now I feel like a dumbass

Now this is podracing! Just a little more mommy and I can make cummies

Attached: very nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Please stop.

It would be useful to see how much bodyfat is retained on the back of your body. It may be easier to take the photo bent over.

After this I can analyse the data and provide you with a foolproof diet and fitness plan.

Attached: within cells interlinked.jpg (428x424, 16K)

mommy hold me it's coooooold

Attached: 48618445645.png (513x413, 93K)

Please don’t judge me, I’m very sensitive. I have a low self esteem.

Attached: 9B94F322-6567-4450-A06B-95FB055EDE8D.jpg (748x748, 52K)

The problem is that you view your body as a commodity for sale, so you will allow it to grow fat if it still produces value for you. If you value your body as a representation of your person and health, then you will naturally desire to keep yourself in shape and this won't happen.

newfag

Attached: 14651648566.png (400x324, 123K)

Post milkies.

Attached: 1566918021356.jpg (600x475, 29K)

You are a beautiful flower and I want you to be my mommy gf

Attached: 1234.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

You look fine.. literally just exercise and eat better.. It's not like you gotta worry about getting fuckin jacked to look good like a dude. Just do leg, but, and core work/cardio like every other grill out there.

Very good analysis, I value this thought a lot and will constantly revisit it in my head. Never viewed things that way but thats pretty spot on.

Based

You always say I, are you this self centered irl?

This dumb whore thinks that will work

Attached: Edu.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

Don't be a bitch and just "revisit" it, you better do something about it.

Thinking is easier than taking action and that NPC knows it.

Attached: 1566146277712.jpg (770x2048, 254K)

Lose fat.

The fat percentage decides how lean you look. If you do fasting correctly you'll lose a pound a day while feeling fine.

Why did you get rid of your belly button ring? Guys love belly button rings.

Belly button rings are disgusting. By far the most infected piercing and you're disgusting for liking them.

>In my turd world country people get infections so you're gross for liking something
?

This board is filled with angry incels

>a woman who's income relies solely on her looks
>give her money
>the first things she does is sabotage her looks because it's too difficult to eat less

Why does patriarchy exist? Oh right.

Attached: big red.jpg (474x465, 22K)

My wife has had hers since was 16 or so. Now 23, never infected and worn almost 80% of the time. Also its a cute little stud. The gross ones are those long stringy ones.
What kind of disgusting thots do you hang around?

No, you’re judging her because she has an easier avenue to make money than you do and you’re salty / insecure about it

You always say you, are you this codependent in real life?

My hole is still open I just don’t wear the jewelry because it’s annoying

Has your boss or your coworkers said anything? How about the customer base?

The job is 60% looks and 40% personality.
I’ve made more money from conversations than performing on stage or from giving dances. Conversations include drinks. Getting home drunk with lots of money equals huge drunk feast. I’m not proud of it but that’s how it happens.

>my hole is still open

Attached: 1515189162_SHREK-640x360.jpg (640x360, 29K)

You've killed him

Fuck off John