What's the fking point?

I took the sexpat pill and now live in NE Asia.
I'm also into bodybuilding and thanks to that high-grade sticky - i've become fucking yuge.

Yet the fucking pussy out there don't give a fuck that my arms are bigger than their legs. All they want are fucking abs. I had abs before i started this process.

Do i go on a mad cut losing all my hard earned gains for a bit more ab definition, or do i carry on like normal and try to transcend to another level, a level above caring about girls/gains goblins.

Attached: 1534962084703.jpg (1280x902, 84K)

Post body first

>NE Asia
If you dont mean Japan, you've made a grave fucking mistake, dude. I used to live in Baishan and it's the most soulless Chinktown in the world

>I took the sexpat pill and now live in NE Asia
cringe

so let me get this strait
this nigga spent THOUSANDS of his hard earned wagiebcucks on moving across the globe
BEACUSE HE COULDNT GET PUSSY BACK HOME
and he STILL AINT GETTING PUSSY
this is the LOWEST iq post i've ever seen
you finna boutta get killed by the yakuza btw

>live in america
>can't attract women
>save money, work hard at best buy
>boss buys a new car, goes on vacation to the carribbean every month, new girl on his arm each afternoon
>after months and months i finally have enough for a plane ticket to shanghai
>finally gonna get some tight asian pussy
>arrive
>still the same autist that i was in america
>get shanked on the street by a chinaman
>killed by a chinese doctor so he can harvest my organs

my body is similar to the guy in the pic i posted

Attached: 1564266606349.jpg (480x360, 73K)

The fact that East Asian girls are into lean guys is posted here all the time, user. You might find a few into bara, but certainly not the majority.

>Do i go on a mad cut losing all my hard earned gains for a bit more ab definition
Go on a normal cut and you wont lose much muscle fatty. No shit girls want abs are you fucking retarded?
>sexpat
Oh nvm you are retarded

Excuse me what the fuck did you say?

>"The guy I posted"

I'm going to leave Jow Forums if you're not banned this instant

Lmaooo

Attached: 762D7A34-4A18-4C12-8530-28F2D342ED54.jpg (500x542, 42K)

>ywn be a powerful alien manlet with a qt blue hair wife

Moving to Asia for puss is the biggest fucking cope ever
Unless you want to fuck some uglyass SE prostitutes that will try to milk you for all your money it's not worth it buddy

Nigga is living in the philliphines

This thread gettin got to gansta fer me i bess get up ow cheee

japan sucks, women jump on white dick in vietnam or thailand.

lol the worst country to find girls without paying. shitty ass conservative country

>ttin got to gansta fer me
i said NE Asia you dork.

Just wait for the technology to happen and you could explore another planet, maybe your gains would be doubled there because they have lower gravity or something.

Just hope that they will have blue haired qts.

Fucking kek this thread is gold

cause theyre looking for that green card you dumbass

whats with all these faggots writing about their bodies and not posting their body
>what's the fking point?

whats the fucking point in answering if you could just be lying because you want attention and have no friends, god

Attached: 38xodn.jpg (888x499, 117K)

>lower gravity
>double gains

Attached: images (10).jpg (621x494, 27K)

Don't they consider bodybuilding gay over there?

only for asian males it's considered gay, for foreignors - no.

I dont know if this is a bait or not but it would mean that all the training and gains you had on earth were done as "high gravity" so indeed you'd be strong as hell elsewhere.

so what japan?
korea?
north korea?
why give a vague geo location when you can just say the country you faggot no wonder you cant get girls considering you cant even aknowledge what country your living on in a ANONYMOUS page

i live in taiwan

Attached: 1544746168793.jpg (1256x1701, 193K)

Please level

>Lose all my gains for abs

How are you retards cutting and bulking that a)you ever lose your 6pack b) Lose all your gains trying to find it?

If you keep volume up while cutting you lose minimal muscle.

The only chad way to be a sexpat requires you to never refer to yourself as such. Thats super beta
>t. Military dude who spent his enlistment drunk and/ or smashing foreign puss

Just cycle a low risk anabolic like lgd or ostaribe and cut

how many chicks you fucked sine you move to NE asia?

>ne Asia
Why wouldn't you just say what country you're in? I'm like 85% sure it's your autism that keeps you from getting laid. Can't lift that away.

I live in Japan and travel to Thailand and the Philippines to bang every now and then. The women literally call foreigners “passports.” Lmao.

>I took the sexpat pill and now live in NE Asia.
where? i am moving around asian countries, give a review of your city. it's not like you can be doxxed.
the girls don't want abs, they want Chads. your mindset and character is getting in the way if you aren't getting laid.

nobody says NE asia, they say se asia if thats where or they say the country, or maybe the Orient if they are boomers. SE asia counts as one place because it is so shit and they are so dumb, japan, korea and china need stating separately because they are different.