Mire thread

It's amazing how women just light up when they see me these days. Their voices get higher, they do cute little waving motions with their hands, they smile, they go out of their way to stand closer to you.

This was not my life five years ago, or even last year. I believe in you user.

Attached: Japanese women.jpg (1851x1400, 362K)

I get that, too. However, people also seem intimidated when I'm around.

>On lightrail
>Standing room only
>I'm 6'7", 345 lbs half fit/half fat - whatever that's called
>Stand next to petite college girl, she's probably 5'0"
>Decide to not talk with her as I'm spoken for
>Glance down a couple times to make sure I'm not crushing anyone
>Both times she had a look of fear on her face and noticed she was looking for some other place to move to
>Felt bad for her, but that's how it is on public transportation

And I do get mires but mostly I get a vibe that I intimate people even though I'm a gentle giant

you should check out the “kinda fit kinda fat” brand

God I want to lay on the floor and suck their toes as they laugh at me and call me gross then they start making out with each other and ignoring me haha

No good recent mires, being stuck 12 hours at work sucks. By the time I get to the gym I'm miserable and feel really moody. I wouldn't recognize a mire even if it punched me in the face.
Anyway I was walking by the beach in a tank top and a guy whistled and said "you got nice muscles man"
Also at the gym one guy came at me just to say "woah you got a huge lift" referring to my 1pl8 OHP. Admittedly I haven't seen anyone else OHP 1pl8 except for a really short and stacked bloatlord guy who genuinely looked jacked as fuck, like a dwarf from WoW.

Attached: 1566146338572.jpg (752x798, 412K)

8 weeks five days till i had my friend look at my phone, i dont know what she thought but i had they to go find me a better mire since my timing was had always pretty goodanyway i couldnt half one outside with your friend standing over on the outside im not convinced im do to wanting

quit your 12 hour cuck job that's what I did and I don't feel so miserable and moody now

fuck you, some of us will never get mired no matter how big we get. And there's nothing we can do........

I'm on a slow cut - working on ditching the Dad bod. And no; Dad boss are not attractive.

Why did the fucking jannies prune the last thread? I posted one on there about getting outright stares, giggles, and waves from a bus full of Chinese high schoolers, but fuck typing it all out again. It was super though, I’ve definitely got to try visiting Grorious Nippon at some point.

>Why did the fucking jannies prune the last thread?
because they are bunch of faggots. Jannies always prune interesting and funny threads (even if they aren't 100% /fit related), while leaving gay and tranny bs for hours. This board would be way better without jannies.

I'll get mired one day lads

Attached: 15514480444011115453525.png (756x512, 396K)

>wat

Attached: 1238284505064.png (479x361, 237K)

Only seem to get mired by dudes

That's the best mire

But mirin threads have been a staple since before Zyzz died, Jesus Christ.

>Lie in bed with girl
>She keeps telling me how handsome I am
>Can't believe I don't have a girlfriend
>Keeps rubbing my shoulders chest and arms

Did only cost me 150euro for the hour

Based strokeposter

How do you even recognize a mire? Dont people just look at each other? I always catch cute waitresses at work looking at me but when I try to talk to them they seem to get locked up somehow.. am i autistic?

they get scared because you look like a serial killer/rapist

>Women tell me that I'm handsome
>guy friends tell me I'm the topic of girl gossip at the office
>look in the mirror and photographs
>only see the fat ugly dude with crooked teeth I was and always will be inside

Being fit may have made me get mires, but all I want is to finally be able to mire myself.

Attached: 1550095299943.png (478x456, 407K)

I go to bars to do pull ups and muscle ups after my summer job because ive got to wait for bus and i dont have access to dym during summer anyway.
>At bars like always
>There is skatepark near by
>Bunch of kids teenagers skating/sitting there
>One kid says to a fat thot
>Is that the guy you said is good looking and is always at the bars
>She obviously denies
>I just look down and pretend that i didnt hear anything

Idk this might be my first real mire where girl thinks im goodlooking then again maybe she wasnt talking about me. Iam there everyday though. Also iam pretty much a skelly so maybe that doesnt even count as a mire
I suck at greentexts

>wife's friend always tells her how she wishes her bf was Jow Forums like me
>she stays with us for a weekend
>wife goes to run some errands her friend takes a shower
>she gets out of the shower and walks around the house in a towel for a while
>comes to talk to me while still in towel
>i ask her if she is ever going to get dressed
>she playfully calls me a prude and flashes her ass at me when she walks away
>her bf comes by later and she tells him he should ask me about my routine

Tell her bf that she is a skank, that is if you have any sympathy for him. If not, convinve your wife to have a threesome with her

i can't fucking imagine what it's like to get mirred. Good for you user.

>coaching some dumb fucking asshole who wont listen to you
no thanks

Dudes why does eye contact with a girl feel so fucking good? It's like a fucking drug.

Whenever I lock eyes with a girl I feel like my entire life makes sense. Just this small thing can save an entire shitty day for me.

Am I pathetic?

do you also COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG when you do it

im not really tight with the kid and its pretty obvious i mean she makes these comments to him. shes done a few things kind of like this the first few times i told my wife but "thats just her personality". the friend is one of those "oh i was sooooo crazy in college" girls.
appreciate it. im 32 so basically if you dont give up by then you will be so far ahead of everyone.
i got no problem just telling people what i do. the main thing is consistency

So like Brian Shaw?

forced and unfunny

see

I just wanted to know if you knew that feel. Thanks asshole.

t.seething cumbrains

maybe they are. waitresses in my experience are at the halfway point between normie and autist (my personal preference)

Attached: 14CE0AC2-3EFC-4D57-B357-AFDD784866CB.jpg (640x627, 49K)

Hardly. It just isnt funny. Its tiresome seeing how desperate you and your ilk are to post it in every single thread. Spare me your theatrics and just fucking neck yourself you feeble worm. You are worthless and going nowhere in this world.

Who said it's a cuck job, or any wage job at all? I work what I enjoy, but 12 hours stuck in any one place is bound to fuck someone up mentally. Even 12 hours in the gym would fuck me up.

100% if you're any good by Jow Forums standards youre a God among normals, and if you don't get mired is simply because you're tak retarded and autistic to notice mires, or just confuse mires for something else.

WOMEN OH NOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COOOOOOOOOOM I HAVE TO COOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WAS ON HOUR 3 OF NOFAP BUT I HAVE TO COOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MY HANDS - THEYRE MOVING ON THEIR OWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

see

SEE

i appreciate kind words user. But i'm not good by Jow Forums standards, and my face is really fucking ugly. Sometimes it's better to know your place, instead of having unrealistic fantasies. God speed.

CUTIES

Attached: AYAYA.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

what are you working then?

Recently got picked up and swung around by a fit guy. It felt great. He said I weigh nothing.

I grew up a fatty so I'm super dysmorphic but I love being called small or tiny or little. I'm getting strong now too so I'm often complimented on my arm definition. It's a very good feeling.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x250, 347K)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

post body

Shit story

>behind Japanese girl in class today
>did the wide-smile like "ohhhh shit" kinda thing when she turned around
>tfw being Irish is a curse and blessing

Too bad my fiancee left me a few days ago and I feel like putting a railspike through my undead heart.

Nah user, you're not alone. This cute swedish girl is in math class and we made short contact a few times during the prof reading the syllabus. It wasn't even mire, we were both just kind of zoning out.

It was so nice. I want to go back to class so I can feel that way again.

Fuck man, get some help. Maybe it’s time to seriously consider nofap

You are both fatter and smellier than you imagine

My fiance left me several years ago. It gets way better. But, I would be lying saying I didn't cry like a bitch at night and feel like dying.

Now I'm banging thots all o ver the place. Almost done with my degree and she's still working at a grocery store.

Be my twink

>Being fit may have made me get mires, but all I want is to finally be able to mire myself

Attached: 1556309639834s.jpg (113x125, 4K)

>Today in class (first week of classes)
>qt girl keeps sitting next to me despite being able to sit anywhere else
>Looks at me, smiles and says "good morning"
>The kind of smile that when you know, you know
>Class gets out and I'm leaving
>Quick dialogue between us about course work
>She smiles at me again and says "bye"

Thank god I have a gf or I'd be spilling spaghetti all over the place. This girl is gorgeous too.

Attached: bruh.png (300x169, 18K)

>25yo. Just finishes smashing qt. Had told her a bit about my younger self
>"how did you get so good at sex if you spent all your time playing starcraft?"
>200 apm clit micro, feels good man

>glance down a couple of times to make sure I’m not crushing anyone
Based giant

ITT: incels LARPING
>inb4 cope
i ain't reading your shit but keep lariping, incel

Similar thing happened to me a couple years back, she was glued to me for like a week. Saw her on facebook and she had a s.oyboyfriend. Was going to be a bit more cold afterwards but she straight up never came to class again until the last day.

Yeah, I don't plan on being too friendly even though we may get partnered for course work.

Ahhhh,gghhhhaaaas, ahhhhhhhjjj, look at those qt azn waifus. Coooooooom. I'ma coooooooom.

Kek

Bruh
>skinny, big tiddy Asian last semester
>told her one day I liked her pants
>they were these crazy bell-bottoms floral print jeans
>told me, "you can have them whenever you want"
>saw her with a heroin-addict looking motherfucker walking her to class the next week
>she side-eyes me and sits on the opposite end of the room
>never comes to class again
I think they OD'd

Kek why are women fucking insane

Attached: 1560710660788.jpg (750x727, 60K)

Damn bro same

Because we let them be with no real consequence. A girl acts like a whore/psycho? We forgive them a week later because we have a soft spot for stupid, weak things. Like children. By the time we wise up and drop them they've found another guy to pull the same shit on. They hop from guy to guy doing this until they are forced to settle, and then they raise stupid little whores without understanding the repercussion of their insanity.

better mire desu

best mire is your children

> half fit/half fat - whatever thats called
Thats called coping fatty. Being scary because you are big and weird is also not a mire.

>On a rock festival
>Girl ask if I can lift her for favourite band
>Do so, hook up
>Says I made her day, get her number
>After festival we meet, get to fuck
>Afterwards she tells me she has a bf
>but muh its an "open relation ship"

>mfw he is a literal twink
>mfw I realize I was reduced to my body

I feel fucking used guys. This is not what I expected lifting will yield me.

Attached: BoySminem.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Kek.
Should have expected this.

Given that we, as man, objectify women all the time for their bodies, I see no issues here. Also if you fucked because you lifted her up she probably had not fallen in love with your personality yet

>running on treadmill at gym because it's raining out
>treadmill faces towards wall of windows into pool
>QT lifeguard keeps making eye contact and smiling at me
I can't swim, what do I do lads

>can't swim
>what do
Drown in her pussy.

how could one post be this based

>what do i do lads?
You're killing me smalls

Attached: sandlot_blu-ray_giveaway.jpg (980x662, 63K)

how was her ass?

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 177566380.jpg (250x174, 10K)

Got a nice mire from an old dude today. I had a sick pump on after doing back and bis.
>All real men should look like you!
>Those are the biggest arms I've ever seen!
I just got back into the gym too LOL. I'm gonna get so swole.

Oh yeah and girls were stealing glances, I could tell

Attached: 1566771782805.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

Patrician severe dyslexia poster

>gf
>in college
you’re supposed to be poking all the cervixes possible during college, not clinging to whatever pussy you were able to get your hands on

All the girls have started touching my back at work whenever they talk to me or want to get my attention. Idk if it counts as mire or not but it seems to be a recent thing

high quality garbagepost

one of my favorite replies ever

>be me
>be growing hair, so it looks like shit right now
>didnt shave for 1.5 weeks because dont care
>couldnt shower for 5 days cuz of some medical procedure
>go out for an ice cream
>be sure to overtly check every girl out in the vicinity

and they averted their eyes in disgust everytime. idk why but i kinda felt better than the times i was mired

classic strokeposter

>go to mcchicken drive thru for dat dere dirty mcchicken
>order 2x mcchicken and a mcchicken
>pull up to mcchicken, qt black mcchicken hands me my mcchicken
>"you look like you could be one a dem mcchicken models"
>t-thanks you too
>drive mcchicken home feeling good about my mcchicken
>get mcchicken home, open mcchicken
>stupid mcbitch forgot my mcchicken

Attached: drive thru.jpg (1020x576, 276K)

alpha

desu that's gay bruh

Name a better mire than being called handsome

I'll wait

Your mom saying it doesn't count.

200? Psh try for 320 on av.

>ignoring the fact that 100 of those is me spastically clicking the mouse all over the screen as I wait for buildings to go up.

I play Z, so I don't need any apm to micro

insect

>go to mcdonalds drive thru for dat dere dirty nut
>order 2x mcdoubles and a mcchicken
>pull up to window, qt black girl hands me my food
>"you look like you could be one a dem coom posters"
>t-thanks you too
>drive home feeling good about myself
>get home, open bag
>stupid bitch forgot my mcfleshlight

Attached: 1567019718361.png (585x606, 263K)

Nice toes

Used to play Terran, obv. I think i should get back into it, haven't really played since LotV came out

She was just being a bitch user

I posted this a long time ago, but a year ago on a cruise, an old man took a fancy to me. The last letter he sent to me is pic related. It's crazy because I never gave him my address.

Attached: Letter From A Gay Old Man Censored.png (1700x2338, 931K)