How do I make social gains?

How do I make social gains?
>can't make friends because I'm lame to talk in non-obligatory hours
>no friends so I can't polish up my charisma
>no gf because i don't get invited to social events from said friends
It's like the watercycle of being a lifeless loser

Attached: 1520183111665.jpg (640x639, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not rejecting your humanity and going hermit-mode

I would give you a solid answer but I hate people who start their threads with a picture of a girl.

Find your own social events. Join a club or a class, preferably something related to your hobbies.

It's the only picture I had in my images file desu.

UUUUUUUUUUHGHHHHHHHH IM A GONNNA COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM UUUUGH AGAIN COOM SO GOOD BABY IMA GGONA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

That's the prettiest woman I have ever seen.

I do this. The thing is it doesn't give me the social interaction I need on a regular basis as well as all the other benefits that come with that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Attached: 1557894730349.gif (319x319, 1.48M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH PRETTY WOMAN IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

AAAAHH IS THAT A GIRL I'M COOOOMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGG

Attached: 1566894670069(1).jpg (246x205, 8K)

Fuck I actually listened to the whole thing.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOMYN SO HOOOT! MAKE ME WANT COOOM COOOM! ME GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Attached: gsgbddbfdb.jpg (495x450, 57K)

let me guess you're our resident blogger from Toronto

based

I ended up becoming something of a socialite. Here's what I recommend doing:

1) Stop assuming people should invite you to stuff. People are lame, forgetful, and otherwise flaky. Stick your neck out and invite people to do stuff - dinner, events, etc. Some will fail, that's OK. Keep it small at first. Expect to lose some money, that's OK. Don't get butthurt when they don't invite you to stuff, it happens.

2) Get interesting. Go do some shit outside of your comfort zone, like traveling. Then, you'll have something to talk about. Small talk is OK, don't feel like you have to talk about deep concepts. In general, your goal should be to ask questions, not answer them.

3) Join clubs. Most social clubs kinda suck for various reasons, but they are a way to meet people. Become a regular. Next thing you know, you'll be "popular" by association alone. This, standing alone, has saved my ass a lot.

4) Be relentlessly, obnoxiously nice. Offer to help people and expect nothing in return. Don't get caught up with people who shit talk others behind their back. Don't whine. Drink about 1/2 of what everyone else is drinking so that you're the sober one at the end of the night (to that end, learn to nurse a drink). People will want to hang out with you more.

Like weight lifting, all of this boils down to practice - isn't gonna happen overnight, and you're going to make a ton of faux pas.

YESSSSSSSSSS I'M COMMMMMMMMMMMING

Attached: gm7dfy08.jpg (125x111, 2K)

Try reading "how to win friends and influence people." The sticky at should have some hints where you can download it.

I'm also reading a book called "the art of conversation" which is pretty good so far.

Honestly boys, how do you boys make friends as adults? I had trouble making friends as a kid because moving every couple of years, but I used to make a couple of really close friends each time. I moved to the US for school and left all my friends and haven't made a new friend since.

I'm starting to think that there's really no way to make the kinds of relationships I had as a kid. I mean if our bodies stop getting taller for instance, why can't our minds also stop making friends. I finished school btw and I'm working now. I'm also not an autist mind you, people actually like me, co workers invite me to events and parties, but I just can't seem to find someone to be the kind of best friend I lost.

Attached: R-20100205-0044.jpg (672x1200, 224K)

Making new friends as a kid is just simpler, and then you grow up with them which makes your connection feel significantly deeper. You're in your formative years and you influence each others' senses of humors, interests, behaviors, etc. Making friends as an adult is difficult because everyone is well-developed and pretty firmly rooted in their behavior/personality, so you might not be able to relate to them unless they happen to legit be a clone of you somehow.

Just think about all of the people you could be friends with, but they just fall short. Not quite the right sense of humor, don't share the right interests, not good conversationalists, or maybe they literally just emanate a weird energy. It's because they've lived a life completely separate from yours and you're basically just trying to slowly, very gradually build a bridge so you can get along with this totally foreign presence.

Making new friends and dating when you're well into your 20s is where shit just gets difficult. I'd guess it only gets worse but I'm 25 so what do I know.

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 157569769.jpg (250x174, 10K)

Attached: 1566746604389.png (800x840, 109K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA I CANT KEEP DOING NOFAP I HAVE TO COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1567005776824.gif (216x261, 229K)

see

interesting perspective

AAAAAAAHHH COOOOMMMMING

Fuck off doomer

Attached: mischiefcat.jpg (540x489, 13K)

SEX!

Attached: spermer.png (805x977, 1.7M)

see

Attached: golden_kek_eyes.jpg (920x380, 69K)

>That's the prettiest woman I have ever seen.
not anymore

Attached: 1562606054500.jpg (1080x1344, 635K)

Shit taste

Guanciale

hah

STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP I CANT COOOOOM ANYMORE ITS TOO MUCH UUHGHGGHGHUG GUGHGHGHUSUHSHIUXCVHIUXCVJNICXVIJNCVXNIJVCXZIJASIUAFSIOASOIASIOASIJOASDJOIASDIOJADSIO IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIN

Attached: 1566968545353.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Everything this user wrote will help you, OP. I'm doing exactly this and my social circle is steadily growing. Also try to get in contact with people you haven't seen in a long time and invite them to a pub or something. If you want to get a gf, try and talk to girls on the street, just walk up to them and say you like them, make small talk and ask for their number. You will likely get rejected a lot, but there is no other way. Also make small talk whenever possible, it will improve your social skills drastically.

Why does texting fill me with dread? I’ll spend a good amount of time trying to decide if I should text someone or it just feels like I’m being annoying.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I CANT STOP COOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1567010390820.png (2408x1996, 326K)

see

>just walk up to them and say you like them, make small talk and ask for their number.
Imo small talk first, then compliment, then ask for the number if she seems receptive (if a girl isn't willing to entertain a convo with you or seems put off by a simple compliment on her outfit then she will not give you her number).

No real need to explicitly say you like them, they can infer that based on the fact that a total stranger decided to strike up a convo with them.

Based, fuck being a socialite.

see

I'm the same way. I just met this girl on a dating app that I really enjoy talking to irl but she's got a bit of a poker face when she texts and it seems like she's not very interested in me, so every time I text her I feel anxious as shit that I'm just annoying her.

I think it's hard to text because it's just difficult to infer personality or tone through texts, so unless you're texting people you already know really well, then you just default to assuming that their responses aren't enthusiastic, and therefore you must be bothering them. I think you just have to carefully remind yourself that they probably think you sound disinterested/annoyed too, but they text you anyway.

I don't know how texting hasn't just died off, it's such a poor way to communicate with strangers.

PRETTY LADY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1567008710793.png (216x261, 72K)

see

see

Attached: christopher_bollyn.png (750x719, 1.35M)

URRRRRRRRRRRGH IM COOOMING FUUUUUUUUUCK

>1)
>2)

Make perfect sense.

>3)

Fuck social clubs. There's a lot more organic spots where you can hang out and meet interesting people/normies depending where you live. I'm in Lisbon and there's literal hundreds of bars/associations with live music. Peer pressure to drink booze constantly is a literal fucking myth. No one cares.

>4)

Fuck that. Be as nice as you want to be but don't go overboard just because you think it's what you're supposed to do. Just sprinkle that dose of your inner asshole which can light up a conversation. People in general, especially chicks, will fucking love the fact that you're being honest and not a people pleaser.

But then again, different strokes for different folks. This shit seems to be working for you but I honestly think your last item is profoundly fucking incorrect.

>Stop assuming people should invite you to stuff. People are lame, forgetful, and otherwise flaky. Stick your neck out and invite people to do stuff - dinner, events, etc.
Is it better to invite a few people or is a one on one thing too weird? And whats a casual way to invite somebody?

hey janitor, can you do your job and ban all these underage beta DYELS who keep spamming off topic thots?
Thanks

I went to the bar today for the first time. I wanted to talk to people but everybody else was already in a group and seemed like they were having a good time so I just had a drink and left :(

based

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

>Dis cord
really nigga

MMNMNNNMMMMM IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOPAMINE SO GOOD YUMMY CUM COOM CREAMY NUT TRANNY NIGGER CUM NATTY JIZZ

keeek

Don't listen to this dude. Nothing good ever happens on discord.