How big do I need to be to manhandle manchildren like this?

How big do I need to be to manhandle manchildren like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nrFLUnKg1f0

Attached: st pete.png (402x697, 460K)

6'2" 220lbs lean minimum. You still need to use reasonable force or your fucked

Florida is almost as bad as california.

people who go around picking fights are ALWAYS insecure faggots with something to prove, they go down easily, usually
just don't be scared and go savage on their ass

>random dude bumps into me in the club
>6'4'' big fren stops him and tells him to apologize
who /mafiaboss/ here

yasssss gurlll

It doesn't take a big man to knock somebody out.

Doorman here. Both those guys would be unconcious in 30 seconds. Swift jab to the jaw, they both hit the sand, safer than hitting concrete.

Why bother struggling, even a drunk twink could get a lucky punch off. Neutralise both threats immediately.

Because he's a cop and he's wearing a bodycam, he's got entirely different training and set of rules to go off of to yours.

Whites are subhuman trash

Then their training needs to improve, that cop was at risk, 2 v 1 is never a good situation. Drunk or not, they're threats.

And never go in alone, what if another friend came rolling in, you should never be alone in that situation. Everything about that video went badly

why didn't he just shoot him I mean he attacked him don't american cops usually get away with executing unarmed and complying citizens

You'll have to ask that cop. 7/10 if i detain someone they will fight back, especially if they have drugs on them and the police are on their way.

Most of the time i just give them a kicking and send them on their way, unless they're complete cunts, in which case enjoy your criminal record

Sure they do buddy that definitely isn't an over publicised minority of fringe cases.

don't be a manlet? be at least 220?

They dont get away with stuff like that. Most of the “complying” civilians were dangerous or non compliant if you watch the footage that gets released after the media gets done freaking out. Youre right he shouldnt be alone but most departments are understaffed and nobody wants to be a cop and their training is dictated by practicality as much as pr

White people acting like chimps. unfortunate.

200lbs is good enough mate, judo works exceptionally well against drunk retards

He is being sarcastic you mongolid. Why are club door men such morons, no never mind its cus you’re a club door man that you’re a fucking idiot.

That guy looked pretty drunk so probably was pretty easy for the cop.

Considering that drunk retards are most frequently encountered on pavement I would not recommend it.