I feel like I was hotter when I was 17. I’m 21. Did I peak?...

I feel like I was hotter when I was 17. I’m 21. Did I peak?? I expected to be in my prime at this age and I can’t look as good as I did in highscool. What the fuck do I do

Attached: A7DA41DB-DDCB-409C-B1C3-810C41182230.jpg (188x127, 23K)

I'm 27.
Shut the fuck up kid.
You don't know what it's like getting old.
I can literally trace my fucking decline by the number of grey hairs appearing every month.

She doesn’t even look human here

Well obviously you’re old. I’m a 21 year old female I should be HOT! But looking at old pictures, 17 year old me is shitting on me. I just want to look that good again.

post comparison pics? wtf are we supposed to tell you without em? "oh yeah bro u look better now even tho we have no idea what you look like" dumbass

We're gonna need pics babe

Attached: Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain (269x200, 11K)

Sorry, but you've hit the wall. Better find someone to marry as soon as possible.

Women peak at 16-18

If you're a woman, yes. If you're a dude, shut the fuck up.

And I should be able to grow a full beard, not have skinny wrists and have a wife and 2 children by now supported by a well paying and stable job so my wife can be the best mother possible.

This is gonna be you in 20 years.

Attached: yfss5svkm0x21.png (680x561, 103K)

just dont become a vegan and youll be fine

It already looks like the thot in OP's picture.

>female
>hotter at 17

well, obviously. However, you can still look great for a couple more years. It's all downhill after 24/25.

Once again I am thankful for being born a man, the crown of the creation.

I've had this really weird observation. All the chicks who were hot in high school turned out fat and/or ugly in their later 20s. Meanwhile all the ugly / nerdy high school girls turned out hot. It's like opposites. What gives?

Attached: twosweat.jpg (400x330, 35K)

This all could have been prevented if you
> didn't drink alcohol
> didn't use the pill
> ate healthy
> worked out
> moved your thot ass to a rural village with no pollution

78 years old dinosaur here

You don't know nothing about life you fuckin moomblers

women peak at 17, not really your fault unless you wasted your good years on vices.

Fellow 27 year old here don't listen to - he's just trying to ruin your gains. I'm better looking now than I ever have been in my whole life. You can do the same OP, you just have to make an effort.

You should have already settled down with an older, mature man by now. Sorry babe but it's /spinstercity/ for you now

shut the fuck up. if you want us to believe you're female post a pic of your face with a timestamp.

Eh in my experience it's hard to find men who are older who aren't creeps. Wear sunscreen and stop drinking

late and early blooming is a thing. women who develop sexually younger also crash sooner, look at mexican women. soon as they pass 18 they implode. genetics.
the one super hot gymnast girl I knew in high school ballooned by like 40 lbs by the time she left college. the really hot and cute mexican girl I worked with became rotund right after she popped out twins at 17. the really really gorgeous water polo girl I crushed on became a lesbian, but she still looks pretty good.
of the late bloomers they looked really great until everyone hit 35. I'd say half my male friends look really great and the other half are fat and balding alcoholics.
other than smile wrinkles and some white beard hairs poking about I look exactly the same.

>wanting to fuck girls in their prime is creepy
Holy moly clownworld never ceases to amaze

Men peak around 36

Attached: smv_curve1-1024x502.jpg (1024x502, 29K)

>0 for males at 15
Really won the lottery when I got with a 17 year old gf at 15.

That’s the least clown world thing possible, you big idiot. Most people would feel a little strange at late-20’s+ year old men walking around with a little high school junior

Its all downhill from here. All you can do now is fight a losing battle.

19-21 year olds aren't highschool juniors, that's college aged. And late 20s/early 30s isn't old man status, it's mature adult. The only people who have a problem with it are incels and roasties who played the field instead of settling down in their prime

i'm 30, not balding nor any gray hair

>mfw he doesn't age like fine wine
I have been on a constant improve in my looks since I was 15, half lottery winning genetics and half fucking-take-care-of-yourself
I can't see how people can start to look like shit when older

Attached: 1560981375942.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Time to settle sweety. Find that nice betabux.