Punch Ketards!

Ketonazis are advocating an ideology which is harmful to the environment. Humans need the environment to live. So when you think about it ketards are trying to GENOCIDE all humans!

Physically assaulting anyone who claims it is healthy to eat low carb is self-defense.

Attached: 1545611688645.jpg (578x800, 110K)

kill half of chinks, and half of blacks. Stop giving african free money. There. I just solved enviromental crisis.

1 cow can feed 1 person for a full year, how is that not environmentally friendly? Compare that to grain and onions fields that actually damage the environment....
also deport all chinks and africans from european countries

you should shitpost more responsibly user, someone might believe you

Why doesn't someone fund planned Parenthood in Africa? Seriously I bet you could give $50 to a nog to get a vasectomy and you'd have hundreds lining up.

Planned parenthood already is majorly killing black babies compared to other races, I think it's like 60-80% of their abortions are from blackies

Even better idea - how about paying blacks to get sterilised.

And what feeds the cow? Retard

Grass, that naturally gets re-fertilized by the cow manure and thus the grass grows back stronger. Cow grazing is actually used to re-forest drying up grasslands.

Where were you going with this?

or just kill all americans since you niggas have like 50x the per capita CO2 emission of any african

until you realise crop farming destroys the environment and livestock regenerative farming is the only way to heal it.

The whole plant-based movement is a giant mess of confused pseudo-science and far-left ideology. They are guilty of everything they accuse others.

No it's actually chinks ruining this earth, they have no sense of morality so they just fuck up the earth for profit

Attached: 54818b9aecad04b97b390b1b-750-413.jpg (750x413, 126K)

i'm not american, and i'm not a "nigga". Smoothbrain.

>Grass
How gullible are you?
Factory farms don't feed their cows grass but a mixture of corn and soi because it makes them grow faster. In fact, most soi is being fed to livestock and not to humans.
Cornfields need shitloads of water and fucks up ecosystems with the toxins it contains from genetical modification. The fertilizers used for it also cause dead zones in water by causing algaes to grow which deplete the water's oxygen.
And soi is problematic again because it needs shitloads of water, and because of the deforestation needed to make space for soi plantations.

>No it's actually chinks ruining this earth, they have no sense of morality so they just fuck up the earth for profit
only bcuz american corporations outsource all manufacturing to the gooks, again fuck the US

Nice shifting the goal post. Are we discussing factory farming or eating cows? Those are 2 different topics. I eat cows that eat grass.
A cows natural diet is grass, and I eat cows that are grass-fed.
Why do pla*nt eat*rs always try to mislead and lie their way to victory?

I didn't shift any goal posts, your original post was about "lol 1 cow = 1 human fed checkmate atheists". You need factory farming to provide that many cows. (And in fact most farming is factory farming).

A cows natural diet is grass. Majority of cows I know are grass fed. You don't need factory farming with grains to produce cows, they eat grass just fine.

>this entire post
It's not about what's theoretically possible, it's about what's efficient and what's being done in real life.
"Cows can eat grass" is not a fucking argument when the vast majority of cows used in farming do not eat grass.

Attached: AFmCWSe.jpg (221x250, 6K)

>shitty opinions
>shitty reddit wojack edits
like clockwork

>1 cow can feed 1 person for a full year, how is that not environmentally friendly?
>A cows natural diet is grass. Majority of cows I know are grass fed. You don't need factory farming with grains to produce cows, they eat grass just fine.
ya just feed all 7b people with grass-fed beef ez

>when the vast majority of cows used in farming do not eat grass.
This is probably, once again, an American thing. Americans aren't the world honey.

I'm not an American, and it's not just an American thing. Perhaps you should look at the facts instead of basing your arguments on "probably".

Why would I care about feeding the world's 7 billion people? Majority of them can fuck off for all I care. I can feed my family, friends, and country, and race the best foods. The rest can go away and eat grains I don't care. Not my issue to take care of them

You honestly believe there is not majority place in the world where their cows are completely grass-fed? How many vegan documentaries did you get brainwashed by?

You're shifting goal posts now.
You went from "yea well only america does it" from "WELL but there's probably a place somewhere that only uses grass-feeding!!!". Those statements are not the same, and you're a dumbass for jumping between them like that.

I don't know if you noticed, but I started my posts insinuating I eat grass fed beef, so I assume you realized where I live is majority grass fed cows. You are being intentionally obtuse you motherfucker

Most of the "corn" and "onions" fed to cattle are inedible byproducts like stalks.

Cows actually upcycle waste into food for humans. It would be far less efficient to dispose of it.

A beautiful coincidence that health, environmentalism, and corporate profits so closely align.

Attached: farm_shares.jpg (878x961, 145K)

>meat bad

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

i have an anecdote of some medical people i knew trying that in Africa. long story short, not one single nigger got a free vasectomy.

EAT THE MAGGOTS BIGOT

>So when you think about it ketards are trying to GENOCIDE all humans!

I hope so why should you bastards have a future?

Attached: b26bdf695a5cc050.jpg (720x733, 228K)