You CANNOT be fit if you are poor, prove me wrong

You CANNOT be fit if you are poor, prove me wrong.

Attached: 5b0225793b37e.jpg (500x663, 72K)

>the fk u say whyboi????

Attached: nigga.jpg (640x640, 147K)

Im poor and i can afford food and steroids. Your agrument is invalid. You're a lazy coping faggot.

fuck off slave.

Sure you can
Chinese bathtub roids are a lot cheaper than the brand new iPhones I see every nog with

True, the only thing you can do is do outdoor workouts at parks and shit like the niggers do, but that wont get you far if all you are eating is a half eaten thrown out hamburger and half drank cola

>can afford food and steroids
>poor
Pick one

If you can afford a iphone, you are not poor kid

Damn, so if all these jobless niggers aren't poor, who is?

If you are rich enough for an electronic device + internet to go here you're rich enough for healthy food + fitness

OP here
Not saying it about me, just saying in general from what i can see

Jobless niggers are poor, they just steal allot of phones

>waiting for Balkan Giga Chat to share his wisdom

if prisoners can be fit, poorfags have no excuse

-milk
-eggs
-tuna
-rice

Nobody enters jail skinny and frail and gets out buff as fuck, they just get in buff and get out less buff

Local gyms are dirty cheap. If you can't afford one, there's planet fitness. If you can't afford that, you can always do calisthenics in your local park.
For food, all you really need is chicken, rice, eggs and frozen vegetables. If you can afford any food at all, then you're good to go.
Supplementation might be the most expensive part, but even then, if you can organize yourself and keep your priorities in check, it won't be a problem.

The only people who think that fitness is expensive are people who think that fitness is doing some 200$ crossfit classes and drinking detox juices.

Attached: 1563766655916.jpg (600x800, 55K)

steroids are cheaper than food you fucking ignorant faggot

Starving nogs in Africa.

>Poor af dude in a gym he probably made himself
>bigger than 99% of Jow Forums
>Incels still gonna act superior even though they look like pic related

Attached: 1547346566040.jpg (800x754, 163K)

poor people are more fit than rich people.

Why does everyone recommend rice as a cheap carb? Aren't oats just as cheap and better for you?

>how much you curl afrobro?
>about 2 toyota flywheels.

Kek kinda relate

I only have 40lbs "barbell" (more like dumb bells with that joining bar thing) and a bench made of used pallets. I have spare steel rims laying around so I prolly gonna use that as makeshift barbell.