How much do my lifts have to be to get this?

How much do my lifts have to be to get this?

Attached: Ineedthis.jpg (1074x1074, 650K)

become a soundcloud rapper

100k/year and a nice face.

To get her to be mine, not to actually be her you tranny faggots

do you really want her beyond an hour?

i mean look at her fucking face. I want to put a brick in it.

Is this a joke?

Oh no... I'm gonna...

Fake, both of my parents make 100k/year and that didnt make up for their bad looks and get them hot spouses

C

>all that makeup
>sucking in
>sat down
>well placed elbow to cover how wide her hips are (with fat)
>outfit hides how fat her legs are
>tits out like a slag

I've tindered too much to be tricked with bullshit like this. She's either a fucking slag, ugly without makeup, or a fat cunt.

>my parents
>not spouses
then wtf are they

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BIG TITTIEEEEEEEEEES IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

the only thing nice about this girl is her body
maybe it's just years of using this shithole, but as soon as i see a girl with a face like that, i no longer consider then a woman. i know i'll never have a chance with one like that, and on the slim slim happening that I did, i wouldn't want to. she looks like the kinda girl who would fuckin hit on your boss after she dumped you. the type of girl who has 30 guy friends until you aren't looking and then they're fuckbuddies.
i'm sure she could be a nice person, but for a relationship i couldnt imagine anything worse. she is a girl designed by nightclubs. everything about her screams "i have never paid for a single shot in my life". i can onky commend the fucking madman that settles down with her, as he attempts to slalom through the avalanche of mental breakdowns she's gonna have once her looks begin to fade.

agreed user, the face, the ginormous boobs. she thinks she's so hot but in reality so comical

pointy elbows: the post

OHOHOHO WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? TODAY MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY!!! READY OR NOTT H-HERE I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566833347103.png (216x261, 72K)

based coomposter

and what does that make you?
Some ugly fucker

COOOOOMING AHHHH

Imagine lifting to pump a hole that other 400 chads pumped before you. But to answer, 250k/year. To just pump, good face, >6'5".

he's right. if you thnk women arent masters at lighting, angles, and body positions you naive. their sexual market value (in their own heads) is directly related to how good they look on social media. 99% of them look much worse in real life

So apparently it's really easy to get 250k a year or to be 6ft 5 with a good face if 400 guys already fucked her in her area

To fuck a fat goblina? Same as any fat 6/10 woman in 2019: a least 2/3/4/5, 6'+ tall, white, blonde, blue eyes, classic good looks, 7"+ dick, six figure job, nice car, house, full head of hair, can grow a beard, not a wristlet, funny, smart, outgoing, charismatic, and high social stading. Then you might be good enough for fat, sloppy, 6/10 thots with nice titties.

Thing is I can't even get girls like that to look at me even for a second never mind be naked in a room with her for an hour

So why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Holy shit lmao

Does nobody else see this

That's for marriage, yes. You asked "get" but didn't specify for that long. For a night, it's enough to look hot and be tall.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: sketch-1567004807835.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people and no one organically joins in

Attached: 1398133.jpg (250x174, 10K)

Stupid parents.stupid child